The FT ISLAND BAND

Another Sad Love Story

*Sorry I dont really know the band names so it'll be confusing.. :) bear with it*.

The band sat together and talk with Hongki.

"What do you mean that Jinri is still alive?" ask the leader.

"I knew it" said the sub-drummer.

"You knew what?" said the other guartist.

"That she is still alive" said the maknae.

"Yes, Sulli is Jinri you guys, she remembers everything, she was in a car accident and she forgot everyone so her parents took her far away, especially from me" said Hongki.

"That's so bad" said the maknae.

"Be quiet" said the leader.

"It is bad, now I don't know what to do. Life is so complicated right now" said Hongki.

"What about our next album, let's sing some songs that has to do with your life" said the leader.

"That'll be a good idea" said the guartist.

"What should the title be?" ask Hongki.

"Let me think of how the music is going to be first" said the leader.

"We'll all help you on it then" said the maknae.

"Since it's a team and we're a team" said Hongki.

"Alright let's get to work then" said the leader.

The band got together and thought of how to write the music.

Sulli was in her house crying of what she figured out. "Why my parents? Why don't they like him?" ask Sulli as she was crying.

"Jinri-ah when are you coming?" ask Hongki.

"I'll be there soon okay oppa" said Jinri.

"Hurry because I am nervous and worry" said Hongki.

"Araso, I'll be there soon" said Jinri as she hung up the phone.

Jinri started crying really hard. Jinri started throwing things in the house. Seungho heard it and went to go stop Sulli, "What's wrong Sulli? Calm down" said Seungho as he stop Sulli from hurting herself.

"Oppa, did you know all along? Did you know that me and Hongki were lovers huh?" cry Sulli as she look at Seungho.

Seungho widen his eyes. "That answer, it means you did know and you kept it away from me!" shouted Sulli.

"Mianhe, it was your mother who told me to" said Seungho.

"Why, why huh? Why couldn't you just tell me" cry Sulli.

"Mianhe, please, I'll go away from you so that nothing won't happen" said Seungho.

"What, is there still something that you're hiding from me huh?" cry Sulli.

"It's not that" said Seungho.

"I hate you guys all, don't let me see you guys again" Sulli scream and threw stuffs, Seungho went to go stop her and then she fainted. 

"Sulli, Sulli, what's wrong Sulli, wake up" said Seungho as he carry Sulli to his car and left to the hospital.

Suzy came to Hongki and the band member open the door.

"Hyung" said the maknae.

Hongki look and saw Suzy standing there crying.

"Come in" said the maknae.

The leader didn't like it because he likes Suzy a lot and couldn't bear to see her cry so he just stood quiet and didn't show his emotions. But then the band knew he liked Suzy just by the way he acts.

"We need to talk" said Suzy.

"What is it about?" ask Hongki.

Suzy look at the band, "in front of them?" ask Suzy.

"They're my family, they can hear anything that involves with me" said Hongki.

"It's about Sulli" said Suzy as she was catching her breath from crying.

Hongki look at Suzy, "what about Sulli?" ask Hongki.

"I know who she is. I'm sorry to hear that and I came here today telling you that I don't want to hurt you or Sulli at all, hearing your relationship hurts a lot and I've been there before where my parents seperated me from the person I love and I can't do that because I know the feeling of it" said Suzy.

"Who's that guy that you love?" ask the maknae.

"Really?" said Hongki.

"He likes playing the guitar, the last time I met him was when we were 8 years old, I can't remember how he looks and what his name was, but I really love him because he was there for me and I miss him still. Even though I try acting like I don't, I do, your story really touch me and I want to give you the chance to fight for Sulli from her parents to approve you guys" said Suzy.

The leader look at Suzy and was about to cry, "oh Hyung why are you about to cry" said the guitar guy.

"Choi Jong Hoon" said the leader.

Suzy turn to look at Jonghun.

"What are you talking about?" ask Jaejin.

"Yeah, what are you talking about Hyung" ask Seunghyun.

"Hyung" said Minhwan.

Hongki look at Suzy and Jonghun.

"Do you remember me?" ask Jonghun.

"What are you talking about?" ask Suzy.

"You were 8 years old and I was 10 years old, you probably wouldn't remember me" said Jonghun.

Suzy stop crying and rethought again.

"Jonghun, Choi Jonghoon is my name" said the little boy.

"Bae Suzy is my name" said Suzy.

Suzy then remember that day that they introduce their name to each other.

"Oppa" said Suzy.

"It's me" said Jonghun.

Suzy cried and went to go hug Jonghun and the band member was really confuse on what really down just now.

The phone rung and Hongki pick up the call and it was Seungho.

"Sulli fainted and she's at the hospital right now."

Hongki drop the phone.

"Hello, hello" said Seungho.

"What's wrong hyung" said Minhwan as he took the phone.

"Hello" said Minhwan.

"Minhwan, where's Hongki, right there, what just happen" ask Minhwan as he put the phone on speaker.

"Sulli just fainted and is at the hospital" said Seungho.

The band member got quiet.

"Let's go" said Jaejin.

"let's go" said Seunghyun.

"I can't" said Hongki.

"What do you mean you can't" said Minhwan.

"I just can't" said Hongki.

"Hongki, think about it, as a hyung I am helping you, you help me to Suzy again to remember me, now it's my turn I want you to go see her when you still got the chance and won't regret it" said Jonghun.

"Neh, oppa, you should go, if you go, there won't be any regrets within you" said Suzy.