Starting New

Another Sad Love Story

Hongki and Suzy been on a lot of dates together and Hongki finally took Suzy to the movies where she's always been wanting to with his sincere emotions.

"Oppa, thanks for taking me to the movies" said Suzy, "no problem" said Hongki. Suzy kissed Hongki and he look at her and she smiled. "Go inside the house, I'll see you tomorrow" said Hongki, "araso" said Suzy as she went inside here house.

Hongki than drove to Sulli's place and parked the car and watched her from his car, "now I have to leave you and start new now, thanks for making me more comfortable and made me understand that I shouldn't live the past anymore" said Hongki.

Sulli's heart started beating differently than ever and she didn't know the feeling of it and it hurted her a lot.

Seungho called Sulli and she answered the phone.

Phone Conversation:

Sulli: hello.
Seungho: are you sleeping yet?
Sulli: anya.
Seungho: are you okay?
Sulli than dropped the phone and fell down on the ground.
Seungho: hello? hello? hello? Sulli-ah.

Seungho hung up the phone and ran to Sulli's house, Hongki was looking at them and wanted to get out but he couldn't. Seungho than opened the house to Sulli's place and saw Sulli laying on the ground.

"Sulli-ah" shouted Seungho with scareness in his voice and carried her to his car and drove her off to the hospital.

Hongki followed them and saw that she wasn't feeling so good.

When they got into the hospital, Hongki couldn't go in because he didn't want to be obsess with her anymore.

"I hope you're feeling well" as Hongki got back inside his car and drove off.

The next morning Sulli woke up and saw Seungho sleeping next to her. The doctor came in the room, "is he still sleeping" ask the doctor, "I'll talk to you right here then" said the doctor.

"Well you're heart is really weak because of stress, so don't stress too much and have you got into a car accident before" ask the doctor, "neh, my parents told me that I got into a really bad car accident" said Sulli, "well if that's so, can I do more check up on you, like can you come see me in two weeks" ask the doctor, "sure, why is there anything wrong with me" ask Sulli.

"I'm not sure, but I just want you to come in two weeks because I want to check on something" said the doctor, "okay than" said Sulli, "have some rest than" said doctor, "thank you doctor" said Sulli.

Sulli got really envious about what the doctor said and couldn't tell it to anyone, so she couldn't even tell Seungho too.

Later on Sulli came out of the hospital and went back to work, "are you sure you want to go back to work" ask Seungho, "neh, I want to finish my work and it's really important to me" said Sulli.

"Araso, I'll see you later than okay" said Seungho, "okay than" said Sulli.

Hongki arrive to the work place and took more photoshoots and he saw Sulli at work and was at ease.

Suzy grabbed onto Honki's arm and smile at him, "oppa what should we do after work" ask Suzy, "anything you want to do" said Hongki, "let's go on a couple date" said Suzy, "with who" ask Hongki, "Sulli, I heard that she have a boyfriend" said Suzy, "araso" said Hongki.

Suzy went up to Sulli, "Sulli-ah I'm Suzy and I want you to go on a couple date with me and Hongki" said Suzy, "oh okay than" said Sulli, "let's go right after work okay" said Suzy, "sure why not" said Sullli.

"Thank you" said Suzy as she walk back to Hongki, "she say it's okay and we can go on a couple date" said Suzy, "okay than" said Hongki.

 Hongki, Suzy, Sulli and Seungho finally went on a double date, where it was only the two couples. The couples went to a restaurant that had a bar with people singing and where you can dance on the dance floor too.

"So tell me, how did you guys meet" ask Suzy to Sulli and Seungho, "well I moved to Jeju Island 2 years ago and he was the first person to be a friend of mine and than we just got closer to one another, that's how we met" said Sulli.

"That is so cute" said Suzy, "neh, I was really shy when I first got to Jeju Island because I knew no body" said Sulli, "ah I see" said Suzy, "what about you two" ask Sulli, "us, we've met through a advertising we first did" said Suzy, "is that so, you two are the most talked couples do you know that" said Sulli, "neh, I know" said Suzy.

Hongki rethought back to the part where he met Jinri, it was when she was crying and she ran away from home because she had family issues. Hongki also ran away from home too at that time. Hongki gave the handkerchief to Jinri and she look at him, "take it, it's useful" said Hongki, "thank you" said Jinri.

"Let me guess, it's either you ran away from home or you got into a fight with someone" said Hongki, "yah, how did you know" ask Jinri, "hmm, let's just say I know a lot about life" said Hongki, "well thanks, my name is Choi Jinri, what's your name" ask Jinri, "Lee Hongki, but just call me Hongki" said Hongki. Jinri and Hongki smiled at each other and continued talking to each other.

"Oppa. Oppa" said Suzy, "oh neh" said Hongki, "what do you want to eat" ask Suzy, "anything is fine" said Hongki, than Suzy just ordered Hongki's food, "what's wrong were you daydreaming" ask Suzy, "neh, I probably was" said Hongki, "ah, that's so cute, when I was calling your name, you wouldn't answer me at all" said Suzy, "ah I see" said Hongki.

"So Hongki, since we are friends, we have to get to know each other more right, so anyways, how does it feel to be a star" ask Seungho, "about that, uh, I thought it'll be great to become a star, but ever since I became one, it's not as a expected" said Hongki, "I see, well do you have to really forget your past life and live on another life" ask Seungho, "of course, and I've done that, it'll hurt but than things well turn out fine at the end" said Hongki.

Seungho nodded and thought to himself, "how do you come up with your songs" ask Seungho, "let me just say that I was once in love with a women, she was the women who I never forgotten, a women who use to be my actress, a the most beautiful women I've met in my whole life, and if I can meet her again, I want to say to her that I love her, because I never really got the chance to tell her I love her for all the things she's done" said Hongki and he look at Sulli and she was looking at her too.

"Wow, you must've been in love" said Seungho, "I was but now I have Suzy, life is going to be better, since I am learning to not remember my past life, I am learning to forget her slowly" said Hongki, "and that's why I love him" said Suzy as she smile at him.

Sulli slightly smile, knowing how he felt, because he told her everything, "but would you love Suzy as much as you love that women" ask Seungho, "even though I don't love Suzy like that yet, but I know when the time comes I'll love her" said Hongki, "that's nice, I like the way you think Hongki" said Seungho, "thanks" said Hongki.