I'll forget you Completely

Another Sad Love Story

Hongki woke up and he thought back to when he put all his old stuffs in the closet with Sulli, he smiled and looked outside his window, "I'll forget you competely Jinri-ah, thanks for everything" said Hongki as he got up to go get ready for his photo shoot and movie shoot.

Sulli got up and got herself ready because she was going to work for the first day and was going to advertise her clothes on the first day. Seungho called her.

Phone Conversation:

Seungho: Morning, are you awake?
Sulli: Neh, I'm already getting ready and I am going to go to work in a bit.
Seungho: Is that so, do you need a ride?
Sulli: anya, I am taking my driver, he's taking me from now on.
Seungho: Araso, get safe to work.
Sulli: you too oppa.
Seungho: Araso, I'm hanging up now.
Sulli: neh.

End of phone conversation.

When Hongki got to the photoshoot, Suzy was his model and he wasn't surprise because he does a lot of stuffs with her since there were rumors that they were dating and the company doesn't want anything bad to happen so they let them do a lot of activities together.

"Araso, and the designer is here" said the photographer.

Sulli appeared in Hongki's face; "Annyeonhaseyo, my name is Choi Sulli and I want to thank you guys for helping me with my new designs of the year" said Sulli. "Neh" said everybody and they bowed to her and she bowed back.

Hongki went to the dressing room and got changed, Suzy looked at Hongki, "oppa, do you like her" ask Suzy, "anya" said Hongki, "yah, than stop looking at her than" said Suzy.

Hongki looked at her and smile, "do you want to go on a date with me, like go to the movies" ask Hongki, "really" ask Suzy, "neh" said Hongki, "neh, I've been waiting for this a long time" said Suzy, "araso, tomorrow" said Hongki, "neh, tomorrow is fine" said Suzy. Hongki smile at Suzy and they got ready to take their photo together.

When Sulli looked at the models it was Hongki that was modeling her clothes and she felts weird seeing him with another women, she didn't know why she felt like that but then she didn't know what it was so she ignored it.

After the photoshoot Sulli wanted to come talk to Hongki but then she saw this girl with him and they were having great times together talking to each other. "Oppa, it was a honor for you to let me go to the movies" said Suzy.

His band member looked at him, "wha- it's been 2 years and you finally asked a girl out to the movies, congrats man, you finally forgot her" said the group member all surprised and happy to hear that.

"Ah, he's forgotten her now" said Sulli, she smile and walked away because Seungho was calling her.

"Neh oppa" said Sulli, "how was your first day of work" ask Seungho, "it's going great, met a lot of new people" said Sulli, "are you uncomfortable, ah I should've been there with you on your first day" said Seungho, "anya, I'm not uncomfortable, well I got to get back to work, I'll see you later" said Sulli, "annyeong" said Seungho as they both hung up.

Hongki came out and they both looked at each other, "ah Sulli-ah," said Hongki, "oh Hongki-ah" said Sulli, "well it's nice seeing you here, I didn't know I was going to model your clothes" said Hongki, "neh me too" said Sulli, "hmm, come join us when you can okay" said Hongki, "neh, I will" said Sulli.

Hongki was about to leave but he turned back, "oh, Sulli-ah, thanks for everything, now I've learned a lot from just seeing you and I'll start to forget her completely day by day" said Hongki, "is that so, that's great then" said Sulli, "thanks" said Hongki, "your welcome" said Sulli as she smile at him and Hongki smiled at her and they both walked their own seperate ways.

"Neh, it's just that I've been missing her, but than I'll learn to forget her completely day by day" said Hongki as he walked to the bathroom.

Sulli's mother looked up at the sky, "honey, I feel like those 2 years that had passed we were so cruel" said Sulli's mother, "it was your decision" said Sulli's father, "what if she remembers him huh? Than what am I suppose to tell her" said Sulli's mother, "you tell her the truth" said the father, "aigoo, I didn't know what I was thinking before" said the mother, "I told you in the first place, at the end there's going to be someone who's going to be hurt" said the father.

Her mother looked up at the sky and couldn't say a word at all.

Hongki was in this room alone and he was singing a song, and he was singing, Sulli heard the voice and she went to go check it out, when she got to the door she opened the door slightly and saw that Hongki was making up a song and he was really frustrated because he couldn't write a song because he wasn't sure how his feelings were at the moment.

"He's having a hard time even though he say he's okay" said Sulli. Hongki looked up at the door, "ah it's you Sulli" said Hongki, "mianhe, did I interrupted you" ask Sulli, "anya, come here" said Hongki.

Sulli came inside "is it okay to be in here with you, since you're a super star" said Sulli, "neh, we're in work process" said Hongki, "I see" said Sulli, "sit" said Hongki, so Sulli sat next to him.

"Do you want to learn how to play the guitar" ask Hongki, "will you teach me" ask Sulli, "neh come here" said Hongki as he place the guitar on her and he helped her played the guitar.

His group members were looking at them from a when they were about to come in, "yah, he's finally talking to girls now" said Minhwan, "neh, but doesn't she look like Jinri" ask Jonghun. They looked at Sulli again, "neh, she does, what's her name again" said Jaejin, "Sulli" said Minhwan, "Choi Sulli? Choi Jinri" said Jonghun, "no way, don't tell me" said Minhwan.

"What are you guys talking about" ask Suzy as she interrupted their talking and she looked inside the room and she saw Hongki with that designer.

"Ah, it's nothing" said Minhwan, "yah, what are you doing" ask Suzy, "nothing, let's go somewhere else" said Minhwan, "is that Hongki oppa" said Suzy, "anya, it's just someone who looks like him, let's go" said Minhwan as he grabbed Suzy and walked away.

"Oppa, what are you doing" said Suzy, "let's go have some fresh air" said Minhwan. Jonghun looked at Suzy as she walked away with Minhwan.

"Hyung, do you still like her" ask Jaejin, "anya, she's just someone that I work with now" said Jonghun, "araso" said Jaejin.

"But Hyung doesn't she look like Jinri though," said Jaejin, "We'll talk about it later" said Jonghun, "araso" said Jaejin as the walked away from Hongki and Sulli.

"Well I have fun learning how to play the guitar thanks" said Sulli, "neh, your welcome, well since it's getting late, you should get going" said Hongki, "neh you too" said Sulli, "see you whenever" said Hongki, "bye" said Sulli as she walked away and he watched her leave.

When she left he turned around and his group member was behind him and he got scared, "you guys startled me" said Hongki, "what's with you and that Sulli girl" said Jaejin, "nothing, she just someone who I met when she came to Seoul" said Hongki, "so you guys met before" said Jonghun, "neh" said Hongki, "don't she look like Jinri to you huh" ask Minhwan, "neh, but she's not Jinri, her name is Sulli, so I can't do anything about it" said Hongki, "are you sure" ask Jonghun, "neh, well let's go home now, it's getting late" said Hongki, "araso" said the members as they walked to the car.