You and I

Another Sad Love Story

Early in the morning, Hongki woke up and recorded himself "Jinri-ah, hmm, this is a video that I want you to see when we're marry because I want you to know that I love you, also did you find this video, hmm? Are you surprise? Well Jinri-ah, I want to tell you that when you're hurt, come talk to me, come find me okay, I will always be by your side and I want you to know that this love of ours, you and I will always be together. When you need someone I am here for you. I love you a lot Jinri-ah, and I don't know how to put this to words but you're he first women I fell in love with, you're not the first but you were the one that really love, and when I first saw you, I felt like there was an beautiful angel that was sent from heaven to me to help live my life wonderful and that beautiful angel is you and it'll always be you, I love you Jinri, with all my heart" as Hongki got done recording and went to Jinri.

He kissed Jinri on the cheek and she woke up from the kiss on the cheek. "Oppa, you're up here early" said Jinri, "neh, because I was doing something" said Hongki, "is that so" ask Jinri, "neh, we what do you want for breakfast" ask Hongki, "anything is fine" said Jinri.

Hongki kissed her on the cheeks and then went to go make breakfast for Jinri.

Couple of months passed and Hongki is getting prepare for his debut, Hongki called Jinri.

Phone conversation:
Jinri: What is it oppa?
Hongki: Where are you hun?
Jinri: I am on my way there
Hongki: Hurry, I want to see your fast before I go on stage
Jinri: Oppa, if I am not there on time, just go on stage okay, this is your day, araso.
Hongki: Araso, I'll be waiting then
Jinri: Okay, well I am hanging up now, see you soon.
Hongki: See you soon too.

End of Conversation.

Hongki was getting ready to get on stage for his first time. Jinri was getting flowers for him, and when she was crossing the road, this drunk guy drove real fast on a red stop light and hitted Jinri.

Hongki had a nervousness on him and when he was about to go on stage, something dropped and it was a picture of him and Jinri toogether. Hongki picked up the picture and the frame cracked so he lay it down."Hongki you guys are up next" said the guy running the show.

Hongki and his guys went on stage and the light first, he couldn't see Jinri anywhere, so he was getting worry, although he continued singing their song LOVE LOVE LOVE, which became their biggest hit.

Jinri's parents came to the hospital as fast as they can when they heard that Jinri got into a car accident. How's our daughter?" ask the father, "rightn now she's not feeling well, she needs a lot of rest right now, she's in a major pain" said the doctor.

Jinri finally woke up from the accident, Jinri, it';s me omma, and appa, do you remember us" ask the mother.

"Omma? Appa?" said Jinri. "What's wrong with her doctor" ask the mother,"she must've lost her memory from the accident" said the doctor.

Hongki got done performing on stage. but his schedule was busy since he have to go perform other places if he success the first one. He wanted to see Jinri, but he didn't get the chance to.

While Jinri was asleep again, the parents both talk to themselves. "Let's move out of here" said the mother, "why do you all of sudden want to leave Seoul" ask the father, "because I don't want my daughter to be with that Hongki guy anymore, she's like this because of him" said the mother, "no it's not true, it just happened " said the father, "honey, if you don't want to see me die, then let's move" said the mother."araso, we'll move them" said the father.

Hongki went to go visit Jinri hering that she was at the parents house. He wasn't sure why, but when he got there, her parents didn't let him meet her anymore and he didn't know why.

"Hongki from now on, you don't need to meet our daughter, because she surely doesn't know who you area nd she won't talk to you anymore" said the mother.

Hongki couldn't say a word, so he just walked away from the house."What's wrong with Jinri, what happened" ask Hongki to himself.

Then days later, Jinri's family moved and they moved to Jeju Island without Hongki knowing, when Hongki figured out that they were moving, Hongki ran to their house and didn't see them anymore.

"What's going on here lately" ask Hongki, "not even a simple goodbye from Jinri, why? Why do you hate me so much" ask Hongki to himself.

Jinri was getting on the airplace and she was still injured, but she was force to move and so she did what her parents told her to do. They were so mean that they didn't tell her about what happened to her, what her past was like and who she loved in her past.

Hongki was with his band members and they looked at Hongki and he was dead like someone just killed him and shot him and he was real weak. But when it got to performances, Hongki was the serious one and he was not paying attention to anyone.

On the other hand, Jinri was recovering in Jeju Island, where her parents took her to move at, they restarted a whole new life in Jeju Island, and Jinri 's name was changed to Choi Sulli.