Life Without You

Another Sad Love Story

Hongki wanted to stop his career as being a singer, but then he remember that he promised Jinri that he would become a successful person in the future that her parents will accept them to be together forever.

"Jinri, where have you gone too? Don't you remember our promises, our love, what about us? What really happened between us, why don't I understand at all" as Hongki to himself.

Hongki started crying alone, his group members looked at each other and then at him, "I wander what really happened between the both of them?" ask the leader, "I know same here" said the other member.

"Well as long as we are here with him," said the maknae. The leader looked at Hongki and didn't know what to say.

3 years had passed and Hongki became successful as he said he was, he became a successful star in Korea. Something that he promised to Jinri from a long time.

"Oppa" said a girl's voice, Hongki looked up and saw Suzy and smiled, "you're finally here" said Hongki, "neh, did you wait for me long" ask Suzy, "anya" said Hongki, "let's go" said Suzy, "neh, before the movie starts" said Hongki.

There were fans everywhere, since Hongki was a famous singer and Suzy was a famous actress and model, it's been 3 years that had passed and Hongki learned how to move on.

"Sulli-ah" said a guy's voice, "oh oppa" said Sulli as she ran to him and hugged him, "why are you so happy" ask Seunho, "because I got the job at Seoul" said Sulli, "is that so, oh I am so happy for you" said Seungho as he picked Sulli up and twirl her around.

Sulli and Seungho were a happy couple, even though Sulli can't remember about her past, she decided to move on from it and start a future for herself.

"But my omma always tell me not to go to Seoul, but I am going anyways" said Sulli, "is that so, well since you're going to Seoul, I want to tell you something too, I am going to Seoul too" said Seungho.

Sulli widen her eyes, "why are you going there" ask Sulli, "since my dad is still with this company in Jeju Island, I am going to go take care of the company in Seoul" said Seungho, "kudae? Wha- what a miracle" said Sulli, "araso, when are you leaving" ask Seungho, "one week from here" said Sulli.

"Really? Me too" said Seungho, "yah, are you stalking me" ask Sulli, "anya, it's just a coincidence," said Seungho, "oppa," siad Sulli as she chased him. They were the happiest couple that people ever saw in Jeju Island.

Sulli was going to a Manager for a designing clother line store and it's one of the biggest brand name for the teens and womens and couples. Seungho's parents were wealthy, they own hotels in Seoul, Jeju Island, Japan, China and many more. So Seungho was going to be the CEO President for the Hotel in Seoul.

After the movie was done, Hongki and Suzy was walking hands with each other and he was walking with her, because she wanted to walk outside with the one she love the most.

"Oppa, you know this is what I always wanted to do when I had a lover, hold hands and walk around like this" said Suzy, "is that so, well now you have me, now you can do this right" said Hongki, "neh" said Suzy.

Hongki never forgotten Jinri, he still loved Jinri his whole life. "CUT" said the director, Hongki and Suzy stopped holding hands, "yah, Hongki, you looked to sad, you have to be happy that you're with Suzy, you and her are the main characters" said the director, "mianhe" said Hongki.

"Start from the top again" said the director.

When they got done filming, Suzy walked up to Hongki, "oppa, what's on your mind" ask Suzy, "oh it's nothing much really" said Hongki, "there has to be something wrong, you've been having weird moods when you're filming" said Suzy, "it's really nothing" said Hongki, "is that so," said Suzy, "neh" said Hongki.

"Oppa, I like you" said Suzy. Hongki looked at Suzy and she looked shock that she said that to him and he smile at her, "everyone likes me" said Hongki, but those words he wanted to her was actually from Jinri's mouth that he wanted to hear.

"Oppa, do you like me" ask Suzy, "neh, I do like you, but not like that" said Hongki, "why, we've known each other for almost 2 years" said Suzy, "I know, but I like someone else already" said Hongki.

Suzy look at Hongki and didn't say a word to him, "it can't be that he still love his ex" said Suzy to himself.

"Suzy, I believe you can find a better man than me, I am not someone that you want to be in love with, I am sorry" said Hongki as he walked off.

Suzy scoffed and looked at the sky, "why god, do you not let me be with th guy that I like" as Suzy put her hands on her head.

"Choi Jinri" said Suzy to herself, "who are you really, that make Hongki oppa not fall in love ever again" said Suzy to herself.

One week passed and Sulli and Seungho took flight off to Seoul, they were really excited to go to Seoul.

"Oppa, thanks for being with me" said Sulli, "neh, I'll never leave your side" said Seungho, "I know" said Sulli, "well anyways, are you excited cause I am" said Seungho, "neh I am" said Sulli with a big smile.

"Seoul, here we come" said Seungho, "neh here we come Seoul" said Sulli with a big smile. Seungho smile and hugged her, "you're to cute Sulli" said Seungho.

When they arrived to Seoul, they went to the house that their parents bought for them, it was next door to each other, so whenever something happens, they can go help each other.

Hongki was in his room and watched the old videos that he took of him and Jinri, he was crying when he was looking at those videos and photos, "Jinri-ah it's been 2 years now, where have you been, I miss you so much" said Hongki.

Hongki grabbed his coat and wore and drove off to the beach. Sulli and Seungho also lived near the beach, "Jinri-ahh!!!!" shouted Hongki, Sulli heard that name and thought it was Seungho calling him, "oppa, did you call me" ask Sulli, "what do you mean" ask Seungho, "anya, never mind" said Sulli as she continued cleaning the house with Seungho.

"Jinri-ahh!!!!!" shouted Hongki as he dropped to his knees, "where are you" ask Hongki.

Sulli put this photo up on the wall and looked out side and saw someone laying on their knees, "oppa, I'll be right back okay" said Sulli, "where are you going" ask Seungho, "Just to take some fresh air" said Sulli, "araso" said Seungho.

Sulli went to go check on the guy, "where are you" shouted Hongki, Sulli got scared and stopped walking closer to him, "Jinri-ah I miss you so much" cried Hongki, "Jinri-ah??" said Sulli to herself.

"Anya, I shouldn't bother him, since I don't even know him" said Sulli. She turned back but then she felted sorry and sad for him and she started shedding tears not knowing why she's crying along with him.

"Oh, why am I crying too" ask Sulli as she wiped her tears. "Should I go comfort him" ask Sulli to herself, "anya, I shouldn't" said Sulli.

"Let me see her just once more" said Hongki, "sir are you okay" ask Sulli. Hongki got up and saw Sulli's face, he smile and closed his eyes thinking that he was just dreaming, "are you okay" ask Sulli.

Hongki opened his eyes, still seeing Jinri's face, he widen his eyes and hugged her, "Jinri-ah" said Hongki. Sulli widen here eyes and pushed him away, "who are you" ask Sulli, "Jinri-ah it's me your Hongki, don't you remember me," ask Hongki, "are you crazy" ask Sulli, "anya- here's a picture of you and me, look here" said Hongki.

Sulli widen her eyes, "that looks like me" said Sulli, "it is you, Jinri" said Hongki, he hugged her and she pushed him away, "miahneyo, I don't know who you are" said Sulli as she ran off.

"Jinri-ah" shouted Hongki as he chased her.