What about love?

Another Sad Love Story

"Well it was nice talking to you guys, and I hope to see you guys more" said Seungho, "neh, we see Sulli a lot, and it'll be a honor to see you more" said Suzy, "well Eonni, thanks for inviting us to lunch" said Sulli, "no problem, let's do this some more when we have the time" said Suzy, "well anyways, anytime you guys want" said Sulli as they started laughing.

"Well anyways, it's nice to meet you guys and it was fun to talk with you guys" said Seungho, "well I'm happy to have this dinner with you guys too and I hope you guys have a wonderful night" said Hongki, "well now, it's time to say goodbye, so see you guys soon" said Seungho, "night" said Sulli and Suzy.

The couples went their seperate ways heading home. "Oppa, why is it that everytime I see Hongki I have this feeling that I can't discover?" ask Sulli, "what are you talking about" ask Seungho, "I don't know, there's something that I am not knowing here" said Sulli, "so what's up now" ask Seungho, "can you stop the car" ask  Sulli.

Seungho stopped the car and look at Sulli, "what's wrong" ask Seungho, "I don't know what's wrong with me" said Sulli, "why what happen" ask Seungho, "is that, I don't usually cry when a person cry, you know that too and not too long ago, he cried about his ex-girlfriend and I felt so sorry for him, but I didn't know what it was" said Sulli.

"Are you telling me you are starting to love this guy" ask Seungho, "no I don't know, I'm not" said Sulli, "than what are you talking about than" ask Seungho, "oppa, I just don't know what to do, there's this feeling inside me that is not telling me anything" said Sulli.

Sulli and Seungho than started arguing at each other, "you know what I don't want to argue with you, so I'm going to get out" said Sulli as she left the car and Seungho just drove off although he felted guilty.

Hongki dropped off Suzy off and than quickly drove to his old house where he use to live with Jinri. When Hongki got to the house, he looked at the house for a very long time.

"Jinri-ah, what I am doing is okay right, it's fine now, right? You want me to live on and live my life as a star and love another girl right? If that's what you want, here's my last request, I want to spend a night with you, or probably a day with you, if that helps me to finally let you, than I'll let you go" said Hongki as he said that to himself looking at the house standing on his car.

Hongki was about to get in his car and than saw a women walk towards the house, Hongki turned around and saw Sulli, for a second he wasn't unsure whether to say Jinri's name or Sulli's name.

"Hongki?" questioned Sulli, Hongki looked at the girl and wasn't sure who to call out, "it's me, Sulli-ah" said Sulli, "ah, Sulli-ah, what are you doing here" ask Hongki, "you acted strange earlier, are you okay?" ask Sulli, "neh, well weren't you with Seungho, now why are you here alone and why did you come here" ask Hongki.

Sulli took a deep breath, "it's nothing serious, and I am not sure why I came here, I just have this urge to come to this place everytime I am thinking" said Sulli, "what do you mean you have the urge coming here when you're thinking" ask Hongki, "I am not sure, everytime I am down and when I am thinking too much, I find myself coming here, ever since you showed me this place" said Sulli.

Hongki looked at Sulli and was surprised, "you mean, this is the place that makes you happy?" ask Hongki, "neh, I tend to stay here and feel at ease before I leave" said Sulli, "what do you expect to happen when you come here all the time" ask Hongki, "I am not sure, at time I feel like there's something missing when I am here, but today it doesn't" said Sulli.

Hongki got confused and couldn't say another word to Sulli.

"Is this true" ask Hongki to himself. "Why are you here, weren't you with Suzy" ask Sulli, "neh, I dropped her home a while back and I was just relaxing here" said Hongki, "you never forgotten this place yet" ask Sulli, "how can I? I never said I'll forget the place, only the person" said Hongki, "true" said Sulli.

Hongki and Sulli looked at each other, "what are you doing tonight" ask Hongki, "me?" ask Sulli, "neh" said Hongki, "nothing why" ask Sulli, "want to spend the night with me and I'll send you home, you don't look like you're feeling good nor do I, let's go have fun and let those stress go away for the night" said Hongki, "sure" said Sulli.

Hongki opened to his car on the passenger side and Sulli smile and got in the car with him and Hongki went to his car and drove off. There was an paparazzi that was following them and they didn't know that.

"Where do you want to go tonight" ask Hongki, "how about, hmm, somewhere where it's quiet and peaceful" ask Sulli, "let's go then" said Hongki as he drove her someone she wanted to go to.

When they got to the destination, Sulli looked outside and saw the beach, even though it was night time, it still looked pretty. "So this is what you call peaceful and quiet" said Sulli, "neh, and also pretty" said Hongki, "why's that" ask Sulli "because you can see the big moon's reflection" said Hongki as he pointed to the moon on the waters reflection.

Sulli was amazed and she started smiling, "wow that is so pretty" said Sulli, "I know it is" said Hongki as he rethought back about him and Jinri.

"Oppa, why are we here huh?" ask Jinri, "because it's a place where you want to go, somewhere quiet, peaceful and pretty" said Hongki, "where is it that it's pretty?" ask Sulli, "the moon's reflection" as he pointed to the moon on the water reflection.

"Wow, it's so pretty oppa" exclaimed Jinri as she was looking at the moon's reflection.

"Hongki, Hongki-ah" said Sulli as she nudged him on the arm, "oh what is it Sulli" ask Hongki, "what were you thinking about now, and you are doing that again, that's kind of creepy" said Sulli, "because I'm a ghost and I'm going to chase you" said Hongki.

Sulli screamed and shouted while Hongki was chasing her, the paparazzi were taking every picture he can to get the both of them.

Hongki grabbed Sulli and she fell down and he fell on top of her. They both looked at each other and Hongki got closer to Sulli and when he got back to his sense, he stopped and got up and helped Sulli up.

"Sorry about what happen" said Hongki, "it's okay" said Sulli as she got awkward with Hongki, "what should we do now" ask Hongki, "hmm, is this one place you took Jinri to?" ask Sulli.

"Pardon?" ask Hongki as he look at Sulli, "I can tell that you cherish a lot of memories here, just by looking into you eyes" said Sulli, "is that so" said Hongki, "it's okay, life is rough and edgey" said Sulli, "it is" said Hongki.

Sulli took a deep breath, "can you take me to the places where you took Jinri too" ask Sulli, "why do you want to go there for" ask Hongki, "I just want to see the places you took her and I want to see how special she is to you" said Sulli, "is that so" said Hongki, "neh" said Sulli, "it's going to take a whole night" said Hongki, "it's okay, we can have our fun till morning time right" said Sulli, "uh sure then if you insist" said Hongki.

Sulli and Hongki got in the car, "let's go the first place where I met her" said Hongki, "okay then" said Sulli as she smile at him and he smiled back, than he drove off.

The paparazzi didn't follow them anymore because he got enough picture to right a story on the cover page.