Disturbance

Unexpected Meeting

Key's POV

Right after class ended I headed straight to the station to wait for Jonghyun, so that we could hang out. After noticing Jonghyun taking the same train every day to school about a month ago and finally talking to each other today, key new right away he wanted to now more about Jonghyun.

I walked over to the bench at the station, sitting down and waiting for Jonghyun. As i was sitting there thoughts suddenly flooded my mind. What Taemin had been saying bothered me. He is so confusing first he tells me Jonghyun is dangerous then says that i have feelings for him and that it was love at first sight... I really dont understand him sometimes.

Even though i dont understand, it doesnt bother me much when Taemin says i like Jonghyun or something, even though i do tend to over react. Maybe it was a crush? Or love? I know for sure that theres something there, making my heart twirl when ever i see him. It makes me bright and happy.

"I probably do like him..." i whisper to my self.

The other question now for me was, who is he really? I dont now really anything about him and I cant deny forever that my jjongie is a delinquent/gangster-

I just called him my jjongie didnt i? i think to my self as i mentally facepalm myself blushing.

"Hey you! Your Jonghyun's girl right?" i hear someone say walking in front of me.

'girl'? I think to my self looking up and glaring seeing a group of what i call idiots who call them selves gangsters. Are they blind!? Im not a girl! ... and im not Jonghyun's.... i think to myself, slightly blushing to the though of being Jonghyun's

I decide to ignore the bunch of idiots and pretend they aren't even there.

"YAH! Im talking to you!"

"..."

Then one of the idiots grabs me by my wrist. "YAH! you should answer when im talking to you!!"

I try to pull my self away but the stupid guy had a strong grip. Who was was this guy to tell me what to do!

"Let go of me you bastard" i say glareing "You have no right to tell me what to do!"

"HA! Looks like that bastard got himself a feisty one this time huh?!" he said laughing with a smirk on his face.

this time? bastard? does he really me jonghyun? I glare at the guy trying to pull away from his grip away again. " LET GO! AND FOR UR INFORMATION IM NOT A GI-!!"

"Nuh uh Sorry girly, we owe Jonghyun something so we've come to pay it back, and ur going to help us he was stupid for leaving the gang!" he says with an evil smirk on his face.

Yup. They're blind. Or they're just down right STUPID!! I glared and this time slapped the idiot guy grabbing me. "What makes u think i'll listen huh? You guys are so stupid."

"WHY YOU! Acting all high and mighty do you even now who ur dealing with?!!" he says pissed off.

"Actually yes. in fact it is my job to act all high and mighty. Not You! and guess what? I dont care who the hell u r!!" i say pissed off myself.

I see him raise his arm in position to punch me and yell "YOU BIT--" I squeeze my eyes shut waiting for the blow to hit me...but it doesnt? I look up to see Jonghyun standing in front of me and the other guy on the floor holding his cheek.

"I thought i told u never to show ur face to me again! MINHO!" he said glaring viciously.


Hey guys yes yes i know i havnt updated in a looooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg time but before u attack me, me is putting up two chapters up to make it up to u guys okie!!!?? ME SORRYYY!!!

and this chapter u shall meet Minho. he was jonghyun's gang buddy they r best friends in the gang but since jjong left he kinda felt betrayed so he is tryin to see if he can bring him bak....and blah blah u will find out on ch6 and btw i decided to add a bit of 2min but thats gonna be laaaatttttttttttttttttur on in the story. thank you!!

please commentt!!!! it makes me happy when i see ur comment it makes me feel loveedddd <3 <3 me luv u guyssssss and thank you for the comments <3

and btw i prob wont be able to udate again this week cuz ive got CST's goin on TT^TT but ill try on the weekend