Awake

Unexpected Meeting

Key pov

 

-week later-

 

Sigh its been a long week, minho hasn't woken up yet and I'm actually getting a bit worried for that idiot frog. Of course its been harder on taemin, he visits him everyday after school. Minho needs to hurry up and wake up so that poor taeminnie can stop worrying! I'll freaking kill him if he keeps making my poor baby cry dammnit!

 

"Key umma! Key umma!!!!!" I turn to see taemin running toward me with tears in his eyes.

 

"What's wrong taemin? Is it minho??! Is he ok?!-"

 

"HE WOKE UP!!" Small tears rolled down his face as a big smile was plastered across his face

 

Welp i guess i spoke too soon.

 

"Oh my gosh you scared the outta me! I thought he died (not really)  or something! Don't come telling me good news while you're crying your eyes out geez"

 

" ha ha I'm sorry i was just so relived and happy that he woke up now!" Taemin said as he wiped his now drying tears off his face.

 

I ruffle his hair and smile at him. "See i told you  he was going to be fine, you shed all those tears for nothing!"

 

He lets out a little wine as i ruffle his hair  "but hyung! I couldn't help it ok?! I was really worried!.... And i still feel like its partly my fault...."

 

" taemin we talked about this already. Its not your fault, the ones at fault are the one who did that to him, ok?" I say in a serious voice. Taemin needs to stop blaming himself when its not even his fault.

 

"....i know but-"

 

" no buts!! Now what are you doing still stand here talking about what has passed already!? Aren't you going to go see your sleeping beauty who just woke up and give him a big kiss?"  I say while sticking out my lips in a teasing way.

 

Taemin eyes grow big and he gasps
"HYUNG!!!! That's was so mean!! ....... But at least you didn't make me the princess" he says matter of factly.

 

We both stare at each other with serious faces to then burst out laughing.

 

"But yeah you're right i need to go see him now so that i know for sure that he's ok now! Ill see u later hyung!"

 

" ok ill be there later cuz i still have class! ....... Wait you still have class too!!!!!" I yell at him but he's already around the corner. Oh well ill let it slide this one time. You should enjoy the time you get alone with him while you can frog.

 


 

By the end of school i meet up with jonghyun to go to the hospital and see how the frog is doing (but mainly cuz i don't want to leave taebaby and that frog alone too long).

 

"Hey jonghyun what happened to you face?" I had noticed a bruise on his left cheek earlier but didn't say anything at the time.

 

"What?"

 

"The bruise"

 

"Oh this? Uh some head in p.e. threw the ball at my face, I'm ok though its no big deal"

 

"...if you day so but once we get to the hospital you're getting that treated ok?"  I said sternly

"Haha yes sir!"

 

I don't know why but i had a feeling that jonghyun might have been lying to me about the ball.

 


 

When we got to the hospital it was oh so painfully awkward for me and jonghyun. Taemin and Minho were giving each other these looks with googly eyes and bleh it made want to puke rainbows.

 

I don't know what happened when i was gone but i dont think i want to now either.

 

"YAH! STOP BEING SO LOVEY DOVEY IN FRONT OF US ITS SO GROSS!!!" I still don't completely approve of this I'll have you know

 

"Oh shut up key your just jealous" Minho replied with a smirk.

 

Glad hes doing better.....jerk.

 

"Oh don't make me ban you from seeing taemin mister!"

 

"What?! You cant do that!"

 

" I can and i will you little-"

 

"Key umma! Stop fighting with minho! He just woke up! And i wont be happy if you keep me away from minho!" Taemin says while pouting

 

Aish this kid. The things he does to people.

 

"Aish alright alright geez ...... He's still a jerk though"

 

"Well anyway how are you doing minho?" Jonghyun finally says

 

"Everything hurts but ill live, thanks"

 

" that's good to hear, you really had us all worried even, key here, who doesn't want to show it"

 

"Pfft that's an obvious lie"

 

"Yah!" Hey i might act mean toward him at times (all the time) but that doesn't mean i don't care! I'm not heartless you know!

 

"But no really jonhyun thanks for the help. I would have been in big trouble if you hadn't found me."

 

"Hey hey don't get all sentimental on me but your welcome"

 

"Hey I'm not sentimental! But anyway guys i hungry! And i kind of don't want to eat the way they've been feeding me the past week. Its not fun having a tube up your nose ok?"

 

"HA HA er"

 

"Oh ok me and key umma will go get food from the cafeteria"

 

"Fine. Do you want to come with us jonghyun?"

 

"Nah I'll just stay here thanks though"

 

"Ok then we'll be right back!"

 


 

No pov

"Hey... What happened to your cheek man? Was it them?"

 

"What? Oh this? .... Yeah it was them they are getting bolder... They came all the way to the school to find me."

 

"You gotta be careful. You got lucky getting away with just a bruise to the face"

 

"I know but i don't think I'll be able  run any longer with them being so persistent in coming after me. "

 

"Hey guys! I herd minho woke up!" Onew suddenly interrupts

 

"Onew what are you doing here?!" Minho says surprised to see onew

 

"Obviously to see how you are doing but i also wanted to talk to you and jonghyun so i guess i got lucky catching the two of you here."

 

"Yeah i needed warn you about some thing as well but i think you have noticed already.... They've started showing up at school more" jonghyun replies

 

"Yeah i noticed that's why i came to to tell you guys to stay cautious you guys know well what tactics they will resort to, to get what they want." Onew says seriously

 

"Wait... You mean-"

 

"They will go after what you care the most for just to get to you."

 

 

 


 

Heeeeyyyyyyy guyssss im soooooo verryyyyyyy sorry for not updating in SUCH A LONG TIME but i wanted to get the last few months of school over with before i wrote again that way i wont be so stressed with stuff

 

but any waaayyyy,so i was looking back on my chapters and i dont understand how you guys could read these cheesy of mine!!!! I never realized how badly cheesy i am oh god im so sorry TAT

i would rewrite them but im too lazyyyyy im so sorryyyyyyy but any way dont worry ill still continue this cheesy of mine if u guys will still read it

so i think this story will have around 5 more chapters before it ends but idk yet cuz i might end up doing a bit more but thank you all who stayed with me!!! I love u!!!!! TAT thank for those who upvoted and subscribed!!!


Comment and subscribe!!! Luv u!!!

BYEEEEE