Busan

White Confession

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAbokV76tkU&feature=g-vrec&context=G2473e75RVAAAAAAAAAw

BIG BANG - FANTASTIC BABY

===============

The next day, the INFINITE members went to board the plane. Many of their fans waited for them at the airport to send them off. The members smiled and waved at them and their fans swooned by their charismatic smiles. After boarding the plane, they sat at their own seats. Myung Soo took out his headphone and listened to his songs. While doing that, he closed his eyes to take a nap. After a few minutes, without Myung Soo's knowing, he mumbled a girl's name. Hoya who is beside him heard his mumbling. He tried to leaned closer to hear his mumbling clearly.

*...Nana...? Who is she..?* Hoya thought.

Suddenly, Sung Jong gave him a shock and he straightened his seat.

"Hoya-hyung! take a look at this! This outfit is awesome!" Sung Jong pointed at his magazine he brought.

"Shhh! Myung Soo is sleeping," Hoya put his finger on his own lip to show Sung Jong to quieten down.

"Mianhae...Myung Soo hyung sure sleeps fast," Sung Jong soften hs voice.

"Maybe he's tired. Where's the outfit that you want to show me?" Hoya lowered his voice.

=======

After an hour of flying, they alighted the plane and they were well-received by  Inspirit fans. They even gave them presents each and they gladly took them. They went into their company van and drove to the hotel. When they had reached the hotel, they went into their own rooms. Hoya shared a room with Myung Soo, Sungyeol shared a room with Sung Jong, Dongwoo shared a room with Woohyun and Sunggyu had a room to himself. Myung Soo quickly unpacked his clothes and decided to quickly wash up. While waiting for Myung Soo to be done, he switched on the TV to watch what they have. He clicked and clicked but nothing seems to interest him. Feeling bored, he decided to fiddle with his handphone and played some games in his phone.

"Hyung, I'm done," Myung Soo called him.

"Like finally," Hoya jumped out from his bed and went into the bathroom.

Myung Soo went to look outside the window while drying his wet hair. Suddenly he noticed a familiar face cycling outside from below. He rubbed both his eyes and focused on that person.

*Nana?* He thought.

 Before he could lose her, he rushed outside to take a better look. Hoya came out from the bathroom and wanted to ask Myung Soo to have lunch together later with the members but he was nowhere to be found.

"Where could this guy be?* Hoya scratched his head.

Myung Soo was pressing the lift's button continously. He bit his bottom lip and tapped his shoe impatiently. Finally he decided to take the stairs down and rushed to the main entrance of the hotel door. He looked left and right. She's nowhere in sight. He sighed in frustration. Suddenly his phone rang and he picked it up.

"Yah,where are you?" Hoya asked over the phone.

"Uh..I'm at the lobby..just hanging around here," he sighed.

"Wait for us there. We'll be going to have our lunch outside before our shoot," Hoya told him.

"Ye," Myung Soo said.

Feeling disappointed of not seeing her, he rested on a chair and waited for s to come down.

=============

At a restaurant, the INFINITE members as well as their managers ate their lunch happily. Dongwoo joked a lot during lunch but even his jokes, he's still not in a good mood. Woohyun noticed Myung Soo's expression.

"Myung Soo-ah, what happen to you?" Woohyun asked.

The members and the managers looked at him with curiousity. Myung Soo just kept silent and drank his glass of juice.

"Are you worried about someone?" Hoya asked while thinking about the name he had heard in the plane.

"About someone? Dugu?" Sung Yeol asked.

"I know! He's worried about his parents. I heard that his parents stayed in Busan here," Sung Jong told them, thinking that he guessed the correct answer.

"I don't think so. I can tell by this expression that he just broke out with a girl," Dongwoo hit the spot.

Myung Soo was shocked and he accidentally spurted the water from his mouth to Sunggyu. Sunggyu was bewildered by Myung Soo's spurt.

"Thanks Myung Soo. This feels refreshing," Suggyu said sarcasticly while wiped the water from his face.

"Sunggyu-hyung, mianhae. I didn't do it on purpose," Myung Soo helped him wipe.

"Myung Soo-hyung, is it true that you've just broken up with your girlfriend? When did you get a girlfriend?" Sung Jong interrogated.

"Okay. Firstly, I did not break up with a girl and secondly, I don't have a girlfriend so how am I suppose to break up with her!?" Myung Soo erupted.

"Woah..chill man..We were just..joking around..no need to feel angry..sheesh!" Dongwoo rolled his eyes and looked the other way.

"Yah,Myung Soo-ah,is something wrong?" His manager asked.

"Aniya. I'm just tired that's all," Myung Soo told him.

"I'll give you rest after we're done with our first  part of shoot of your MV," the manager told him.

After they're done with lunch, they went straight to their shoot location. 

Upon arriving, they hopped out of the company's van. Myung Soo approached Dongwoo.

"Dongwoo-hyung," Myung Soo called him.

"Wae?" He coldly asked.

"Hyung, I'm sorry about just now. Didn't mean to shout," Myung Soo sincerely apologised.

Dongwoo slowly turned around and saw Myung Soo held out his hand to apologise. He slowly curved a smile towards him and hugged him tightly.

"Yah! Ajussi! I've already forgiven you!" Dongwoo said.

"Wah..It's good to see both of you smiling to each other. After you're done with the hugging stuff, hurry go to the studio to have your make-up and outfit down," Sunggyu told them.

"Yes,boss!" Both of them jokingly saluted to him.

Sunggyu just smiled and shooked his head. Sunggyu rushed towards them and put his arms on their shoulders and skipped towards the studio.