Childhood

White Confession

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZu3fRDrK5c

INFINITE - WHITE CONFESSION/LATELY MV

=================

12 years ago,

"Yah! Kim Myung Soo!! Come back here!!" Son Naeun chased him around the garden.

"Bluek! You can't catch me! HAHAHA!!" Kim Myung Soo stuck his tongue out at her while running all his might.

"You better give back my doll or else!" She threatened.

"Or else, what? HAHAHA," He laughed.

Suddenly she fell to the ground and she groaned in pain. Myung Soo looked back and saw Naeun rubbing her knee. He rushed to her and bent down.

"Yah,gwenchana?" Myung Soo asked.

In no time, Naeun grabbed the doll that was in his hand and punched his left arm.

"Ow! You tricked me!" Myung Soo rubbed the pain on his shoulder.

"Nyeehh! hehehe! Serve you right!" Naeun stuck out her tongue and stood up.

She cleaned the dirt on her skirt and walked over to the porch of her house. Myung Soo followed her. Both of them sat on the swings while eating the cookie that was made by her mom.

"Naeun-ah, what are you gonna be when you grow up?" Myung Soo suddenly asked.

"A childcare teacher! You?" She asked.

"A singer," He confidently said.

"Bwo? A singer? Are you sure with the voice like that, you can be a singer?" She made fun of him.

"Wae? I have a good voice okay!" Myung Soo sang a few parts to show her.

====================


Now,

"Umma, did you see where my socks went?" Naeun strolled down the stairs.

"Aniya. Did you check inside the drawer or near the washing machine?" Her mom asked her.

Naeun went to check where her mom told her and saw the socks in between the baskets. She quickly wear them and sat on the dining table.

"Umma, where's appa?" Naeun asked.

"Went off for work. Nana you better hurry and go to school or you'll be late," Her mom told her,worried.

"Ye,umma," She stood up and gave kiss on her mom''s cheeks.

"Umma,annyeong!" She waved.

"Bye. Be careful on the road," Her mom said.

================

She took out her mp3 and listened to one of her favourite group while riding on her bicycle.

*His voice has improved. I wonder what's he doing now..* She smiled to herself.

================

In certain parts of Seoul - INFINITE dorm.

"Dongwoo-hyung! I..can't breathe....," Sung Jong,the maknae told him.

"Give me the remote control now," Dongwoo said, his arms still on his neck.

"No! I..want to watch my channel!!" Sung Jong refused to give him the remote.

"If you're not gonna..I'll...," Before he could finish his sentence, their manager came in.

Dongwoo was surprised and quickly let go of Sung Jong and acted all innocent. Sung Jong coughed and rubbed his neck.

"Guys, can you all please assemble here? I have good news to share," Their manager told the INFINITE members.

The INFINITE members sat on the living room and listened to every word the manager says. Their eyes widened and were all smiles.

"Finally!! A new song!!" Woohyun said excitedly.

"So we are going to shoot our MV at Busan?" Sunggyu reconfirmed.

"Ye. So I need you to pack your bags 'cos we need to be there by 12PM," The manager told them.

"Busan...?" Myung Soo muttered.

"Myung Soo wae?" Hoya asked.

"A-Aniya. I'm going to clean the dishes," He stood up and excused himself.

*Maybe..I can get to see her there...* he thought.

=====================

Hai guys!!

I've started a story about INFINITE! I hope you'll like the story. Please subscribe and comment ya!

Much appreciated! =>

"