Stop Breathing...

White Confession

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0dE2tPMvOE 

BIG BANG - BAD BOY

========================

You walked down the streets to the supermarket. As you were about to cross the road, your eyes were being covered by someone. “Guess who?“ He happily asked. “Hoya...shii?“ You guessed. “Right on! Wah..you really good in guessing,“ Hoya smiled and uncovered her eyes. “What are you doing here?“ You asked. “Uh...just want to take a short rest before we continue filming for our mv,“ Hoya lied. You did not seem convince. Hoya nudged your shoulders and you turned to face him. Hoya wriggled his eyebrows and smiled. “Do you have something to say?“ You frowned. “Wanna eat lunch?“ Hoya asked. “Lunch?“ You asked. Without agreeing to it, he pulled your left arm to the nearby restaurant. Both of you walked in and sat on the reserved seats. “Order whatever you want,“ He smiled. You opened the menu and was a bit shocked by how expensive they are.Hoya looked at you and can read your expression. He called the waiter and ordered menu set A for you and him. Meanwhile on the filming set, the manager keep calling Hoya but he did not answer his call. “Where is he? It‘s almost his solo shot,“ Dongwoo looked around while putting his hands on his hips. “Myung Soo-ah, do you have any idea where he has gone?“ the manager asked him. Myung Soo pretended not to know anything and keep quiet. Hoya had told him that he wanted to take you for a date for a while.

=================

While Hoya was still on a date with you, his fans keep watching the both of you especially you as they felt jealous that you were eating with their idol. You felt uneasy while eating while Hoya seemed to be eating his food peacefully. You looked at him and back to his fans. You quickly flinched as they gave you a hard stare. You swallowed hard and said to yourself,*His fans are going to kill me.* Hoya saw the nervousness from you and smiled.

"Are you okay?"Hoya asked although he knew about the current situation.

"How....can you eat so calmly when your fans are looking at you with their hard stare?" You asked.

"I'm already used to it,"Hoya told you.

*But I'm not! They are like freaking me out!* You told yourself.

Hoya saw that you are uncomfortable while eating. He stood up and faced to his fans and said politely,"Girls, do you mind not staring a us while we are eating? My girlfriend feels uncomfortable to eat her food."

Upon hearing that, you choked and widened your eyes in shock. His fans too were surprised to hear him say that openly.

"Oppa, she..is your...girlfriend?!"One of his fans asked and pointed to you.

Hoya looked at you,smiling and nodded to his fans. All eyes were on you. You swallowed hard. You stood up and was trying to explain but Hoya interrupted. 

"Sorry girls, but we had other things to attend to. Bye,"Hoya held your hand and led you out of the restaurant. His fans were still in shockedm Some cried as they felt their love has been taken away.You felt bad. Once both of you were out of the restaurant, you let go of his grip. Hoya turned to face you and asked,"Is anything the matter?"

 

You looked at him with folded arms and asked,"Why did you do that?"

"Do what?" he asked dumbfoundedly.

"Saying I'm your girlfriend to your fans? You know that it isn't true,"You told him.

"But....I want to," Hoya said.

"Bwo?" You asked.

"I want us to take a little step further. You know...our relationship. Furthermore, I don't like when my fans keep following me around-the-clock. Feels suffocated. Other than that...." Hoya held your hand and looked at you softly.

".......I like you for the first time we met," Hoya confessed.

Your heart stopped. You seemed to be stop breathing upon hearing his confession. 

 

"I think you are confused with your own feelings," You slowly let go of his grip.

"Confused? Do you know that this is my first time feeling this way? Although...I admit I'm a bit of a playboy, I - " Before he could finish his sentence, his phone rang. He picked it up and answered the call. 

You looked around and waiting anxiously. You looked at your watch and it was almost time for your part time job. You bit your lip and rushed off to work, leaving him still talking to his manager. When he had done talking, he back to talk to you but you are already gone. He sighed and went back to his shooting scene.

=============

During your part time job, you are still thinking Hoya's straight forward confession.

"Eunji-ah! Go to table 17," your supervisor called you.

"Ye," you quickly went to the table.

===========

"Can I have your order?" You took out your notebook and pen out.

"Hey, it's the girl that Hoya hyung likes," Sungyeol said with a smile.

Myung Soo looked up and saw you. You avoided his gaze and keep asking for their order.

"What will you recommend?"Sungyeol asked you.

"Our beek steak is one of the best here," you recommended.

"Myung Soo, let's order that, shall we?" Sungyeol asked.

Myung Soo just nodded.

"Anything else?" you asked while taking their orders.

"We would like a glass of tropical juice and a glass of peach classic drink please," Sungyeol ordered.

You left their table and got ready to take order from other table.

Eunji-ah, you go and take order from that table," your supervisor pointed out.

You looked out and was shocked. Oh no!! It's the loansharks!! You gulped nervously and did not what to do.

"Eunji-ah, what are you standing there for? Go and take their order," your supervisor asked.

You bit your lip. If you stood there taking their orders, you'll be in deep trouble!! OTTOKAE??!!