Coincidental

White Confession

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=8X6L_hbnRxs

 

Lauren singing MBLAQ Bibimbap Song~

 

Thot of sharing this with you lovely people =>

==================

"Umma,ottokae?" you asked while looking left and right.

"Let's find a safe place for us to live in first," your mom told you.

You followed your mom to shop which they sell rental apartments. After several bargains, they were able to rent a small place which is quite deserted. They went to follow the route to their rent house.

"Umma, this place is so deserted. Hardly see anyone in the neighbourhood," you looked left and right.

"Excuse me. Are you new to the neighbourhood?" A granny's voice said from behind them.

They were shocked and turned their backs to see an old granny wearing white gown standing behind them, smiling.

"Omo! I thought it's ghost," your mom gulped,whispered.

"Who are you?" you bravely asked.

"I'm your neighbour in front of your house," she pointed to the front house of yours.

"Are we the only....ones living here..?" your mom asked.

"Hmm..don't worry. There's a few living here," the granny said calmly.

Both of sighed a sign of relief.

"But only their souls are here....," the granny slowly gave a sly smile and laughed hysterically,leaving them behind,dumbfounded.

Both of you looked at each other and gulped. Without hesitation, both of you ran into your rented house and quickly closed the door.

"Umma! that granny is sooo scary!!! Umma! can we just leave this place? I'm scared to live here!!" you told your mom, still heart pounding fast.

"Nana,let's just stay here for the time being. We won't be long here. As soon as appa finish paying off his debts, we can go back to our own house," your mom said.

"But umma-," you tried to talk to her but she cut you off.

"Nana, come and help me cook for dinner," your mom called you from the small kitchen.

"Ye," you sighed.

=================

The next morning, you woke up, still feeling uncomfortable with the rented apartment. You looked over your mom, who was still soundly asleep. You stood up quietly and got ready for school. You made breakfast for your mom and yourself. After you had eaten, you put a note on the table for your mom.

"Umma,I've made breakfast for you. Don't forget to go for your appointment later at 2PM."

Nana.

Once everything settled, you went to walk to school since you have left your bicycle at your old house. Luckily it was just a 20 minutes wwalk from your rented house. Feeling bored, you hummed a few lines of SNSD - Kissing you. While humming, you saw a coffee shop and decided to go there and have a short drink. Since it's early in the morning, there's not much people there. You ordered your drink and sat there, humming to INFINITE - Can You Smile while listening to your mp3. 

"Do you like INFINITE songs?" Someone who was near her table, softly said to you.

You turned your head behind and saw a good-looking guy wearing sunglasses, thick clothes and completed with a beanie hat , smiling at you.

*Who is he?* Your eyebrows furrowed.

"Do I know you?" you asked him.

He took out his sunglasses a little to show his eyes and you were surprised to see him in real life!

"H-Hoya oppa?" you stuttered, still shocked.

"Don't tell anyone that you saw me here. Are you an Inspirit?" Hoya smiled.

You slightly nodded, still stiffened by Hoya.

"Are you okay?" Hoya looked at her closely.

"Uh..ehm,'" you blushed.

"What's your name?" Hoya asked.

"Uh..," you thought of what your mum had said.

"Do not ever tell anyone your real name. Let's just stay low first. Umma will find a new school for you in a few days time. For now, just go to your school as per normal," your mom reminded you.

"Uh..my..name..?" you stuttered.

Hoya nodded.

"Uh..Eunji..," you suddenly thought of that name.

"Eunji? Nice name. Do you have paper?" he asked.

You took out a small paper and handed it to him. He smiled and gave you an autograph. You were bewildered by the autograph. 

"It's nice meeting you, Eunji-ah. Hope to see you soon," he smiled and left.

You looked at his autograph and couldn't believe that you just received one of the INFINITE member's signature. You quickly put it inside your back and kept it safe.