Rumours

White Confession
http://m.youtube.com/watch v=iRGOb6aKcgw&feature=relmfu K-Will - Love Blossom ====================== You slowly walked towards the table and asked for their order. "M..May I have..your order..?" You stuttered. "Can I have the beef steak, apple pie & 2 glasses of sprite," One of the loansharks ordered. "Y..ye..Anything else?" You wrote down order while shaking. "Hey..you look familiar..," He said while scrutinizing your face. You froze. "Are..you that girl..that one of that idol dating with..?" He asked. *...An idol..Dating..?* You were surprised by him. "Yah..Who is that guy's name again?" He nudged his friend beside him. "Ah! Hoya! From Infinite!" He snapped. "Yaaahhh~ She looks pretty..it's no wonder he likes her," He chuckled while scanning you with erted look. "Eunji!" The manager called you. "Y..ye! Please excuse me for a moment," You bowed and rushed to the counter. You stopped by the counter and heaved a sigh of relief. After the shift is over, you decided to go home. "Mind sending you home?" Someone said from behind. You spun around and saw L leaning against the wall. "What are you doing here?" You asked. "Just hanging around," He walked towards you and stood beside you. "I can go home by myself," You told him and walked forward. "Is it true you and Hoya are dating?" L asked. "No," You firmly said. "That's good to hear," He said. "Wae..yo?" You peered at him. "He...breaks many of the girls' hearts," L told you and as he was looking down, he saw a familiar ring on one of your fingers. He grabbed your wrist and pulled your hand nearer to his face. "What are you doing?" You struggled by his grip. "How did you get this ring?" L asked while showing the ring. "....I..bought it...There's a lot of rings like this in the shop," You lied. "Kere?" L frowned. You nodded and he let go of your hand. "Sorry. I thought you were one of my childhood friend. She..had the same ring as you," He told you. *...He...still recognised it..?* You thought. "Actually I had the ring specially made. I asked my father to make it for me to give it to her," He reminisce the past. Somehow, you felt touched and you looked at your ring with a smile. "But..the more I look at you..the more you look like her," L looked at your face. Your cheeks began to get hot as his face was closer to yours. You quickly avoiding his eyes and decided to change the topic and asked," By the way, did you follow me all the way from my workplace the other day?" "Ehm. After watching the movie the other day, I decided to take a walk when I saw you walking on the streets alone so...I decided to follow you cos I felt I somehow need to protect you or something.." He shrugged. Then he turned to you and gave you his charming smile and upon seeing his smile, your heart suddenly started to pound hard. ===================== The following day, as usual the Infinite members were surrounded by their fans. You stepped into the hallway and Hoya called you. "Eunji ah!" Hoya waved. *Gosh!! Why did he have to call me?!* You felt burdened and tried to walk away. Hoya made his way to you and slung his arm on your shoulders. Everyone turned their heads to the both of you. "How are you?" He asked. "Never..better..," You faked a smile. You saw everyone was looking at the both of with curiousity. You slowly put his arm down but he put them back. "Hoya shii people are staring at us. Can you please not have any physical contact with me?" You asked him a favor. "Why? It's natural for couples to do this. Besides the news had spread on our relationship," Hoya told you with a glee look. "What news?" You asked him. "Didn't you hear? They finally recognised you and me as a couple," Hoya told you excitedly and showed the magazine. "Bwoh?!" You read the magazine and looked dumbfounded.