Happy by your presence

White Confession

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLUwRM16XVY

INFINITE - NOTHING'S OVER

=============

"Omma, are you home?" You called your mom.

There was no answer. You went inside their bedroom and there was a note on the table. You reached the note and read it.

 

Nana-ah,

Please take care of the house for me. I won't be home for a couple of days.

I've got an offer to work outside the countryside. I have left some money for you for these couple of days.

Nana-ah, I've completed the forms for you to be transferred. All your things had been taken care of. From tomorrow onwards,

go to the new school and stay low for the time being.

Don't worry about omma. I can take care of myself. I'm sorry that I can't be with you thse few days. Just bear with it.

I'll come home soon once I've save enough money for us. I will call you often. For now, please take care of yourself.

Omma loves you. <3

Love,

Omma

Tears began to fall. You put the note closer to her chest and cried.

*Omma,please be careful. I've beginning to miss you.* You sniffed.

===========

For the couple of days, you have not heard of you mom's call. You began to worry. You looked at your watch and it was time for school. You packed your lunch and headed out. You walked to your new school that your mom had promised. You reached your new school and was amazed by the big school. As you entered the school's main gate, everyone was looking at you with disgust making you feel awkward. As you were searching for your class, you heard squeals from the girls and you decided to take a look. 

"Hoya Oppa!!! Saranghaeyo!!" the girls screamed.

Hoya smirked with the "warm welcome". He was too obsessed with the girls around him that he did not notice you at the corner.

*Why are they here?* you thought.

"Yah~! Can you excuse us!? You are blocking our way!" The girl with blonde straight hair looking at you with disgust.

"Mi-Mianhae," you apologised.

"Get out of our way,newbie!" she pushed you to the side.

Myung Soo saw that and was about to help you but someone had just help you.

"Gwenchana?" a curly hair girl helped to get you up.

You looked up and looked at her up and down. She had shoulder length curly brown hair, uniform untugged and had a piercing on her nose. You nodded and thanked her for the help. You dusted off the dirt from your skirt. 

"You're new, aren't you?" She asked.

"Y-Ye," you answered.

She looked to the front and scoffed.

"Fancy girls screaming for them," she rolled her eyes and back looking you.

"What's your name?" She asked.

"E-Eunji imnida," you bowed, feeling scared.

She furrowed her eyebrows and looked at you up and down. Totally decent from the girls in this school.

Suddenly someone called your name and you turned your head to see waved his hands towards you.

"You know him? Are you one of their fan?" she asked, raised her eyebrows.

The INFINITE members walked towards you.

"Eunji-ah! Nice to meet you again!" Hoya said delightedly.

You just gave a small smile. You saw all eyes were on you. You quickly took a step to get out here but was stopped by Hoya.

"Will you be schoolling here?" Hoya asked.

You nodded slightly.

"Awesome! We'll be having our MV shoot here..so I'll get to see you everyday," he whispered to your ear, making all girls felt green in envy.

You slowly turned red and looked away.

*Before I'll get strangle by those girls, I better leave..* you thought and walked away from INFINITE members.

"Eunji-ah! Where are you going?" Hoya shouted from behind.

============

After school, you decided to go to the supermarket to buy groceries for dinner later. You put your books inside your locker to make your bag lighter. As you were about to go out from the school main gate, you saw the INFINITE members having their MV shoot. The girls rushed to watch their scene and was swooned by their charms. You focused on Myung Soo who was having his solo shot for the MV. He looks charismatic and decent. Yo smiled at his charisma. While shooting, Myung Soo was looking side ways when he saw you at the corner watching him. You quickly turned away and walked out of school.

Your heart kept thumping hard. *What happened to me?* you wondered while feeling your fast-beat heart. You shooked your head and slapped your cheeks to reality. After a while, you decided to head out to the supermarket. On the other hand, Myung Soo kept distracted. He is still wondering about you and wanted to know more about you.

=================

The poster credits to linkinwoojung =)

Awesome poster! Thanx!! =)