Interest in You

White Confession

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frNYv0wMN6Y

T-ARA - LOVEY DOVEY MV

=====================

At the hotel, Hoya kept smiling to himself as if something good has happen. Myung Soo looked at him with curiosity and wanted to know what had happened in the morning.

"Hyung, why do you keep smiling to yourself?" Myung Soo switched the channels on the TV while asking Hoya.

"It's nothing," he smiled.

"Jinja? Your face really brightens up after you had a walk in the morning," Myung Soo said.

"Kere? Must be because I met her," he told him.

"Are you seeing another girl? Can you stop being a flirt, Hoya hyung," Myung Soo told him.

"I'm not a flirt ok. It's..just...that...girls like to stick with me," Hoya tried to explain himself.

"Haha. Ya,right!" Myung Soo sarcastically laughed.

Suddenly their room was welcomed by other INFINITE members. The members jumped on the bed and played around with the two of them.

"Yah, wanna catch a movie today?" Woohyun asked.

"Movie? What movie do we wanna watch?" Dongwoo asked.

"I heard..The Hunger Games movie is awesome. So wanna watch?" Woohyun asked.

"Since we have free time, let's not waste time. Let's go watch!" Sunggyu said, face brighten.

"I'll stay," Myung Soo raised his hand.

"Yah. Don't be a spoilsport! Kaja!" Sungyeol pulled his dongseng's arm.

"Sungyeol hyung! I'll go but you need to release my arm," Myung Soo said to him.

"Araso!" Sungyeol released him.

=======

They wore thick scrafs around their neck and some completed with a beanie hat. After they are all set, they took the company's van and off they went to the nearest cinema. 

After school, you straight went to your new part-time work that you've applied for. You wore your work clothes and get ready for your shift to start. To avoid from looking tired, you put concealer at your eyebags and on some areas on your face. As soon you've done with the make-up, the customers arrived. You happily greeted and bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Welcome.  How may I help you?" You politely greeted and bowed.

"Eunji?" someone called your name.

You widened your eyes on the struck of hearing your name. You slowly held you head and saw the INFINITE members in front of you.

"It is you," Hoya smiled as he was happy to see you.

*Eunji? But she looks more like..Nana* Myung Soo looked at you intently.

You tried to avoid Myung Soo's staring at you.

"Hoya hyung, you know her?" Sung Jong asked him.

"She's our fan. I just met her in the morning," Hoya explained.

"Eunji noona look pretty," Sung Jong complimented you.

You blushed at the sudden compliment. Seeing that more customers are coming in, you decided to take their orders.

"What movie do you intend to watch?" you asked.

"The Hunger Games movie at 2PM. We would like to have 2 large popcorns and 7 coke," Sunggyu ordered.

"All would be 108,484.31 WON," you told him.

Sunggyu gave the money to you and you returned the balance.

"Here you go. Enjoy your movie," you smiled out of courtesy.

"Hoya-ah, she's pretty. Does she have a boyfriend?" Dongwoo wriggled his eyebrows, asking for a opportunity.

"Yah, Dongwoo hyung. I saw her first. She's mine," Hoya lightly elbowed him.

"So greedy. Hmph!" Dongwoo folded his arms and walked to the front.

"You really want to woo her?" Sungyeol asked, arms hung over Hoya's shoulder.

"Why not? She looks decent,nice and pretty," Hoya smiled.

"But you're a playboy,hyung. I don't think she likes that type of guy," Sung Jong said.

"From now onwards, I'm going throw off my playboy look. I'm going to make sure she likes me. Watch me," Hoya bragged.

"We'll see," Woohyun folded his arms, not really trust him.

============

After the movie, they commented on the movie they had watched. Hoya saw you are not attending to any customers so he decided to confidently approach you while the other members watched him go. Myung Soo on the other hand felt uneasy as he etill felt that he had known you but he still unsure.

"Hi," Hoya smiled and leaned on the counter in front of you.

"Hi," you greeted back.

"So you free after work?" Hoya randomly asked.

"Wae?" you asked,wondering.

"Just wanted to ask you out for dinner," Hoya said.

"I'm not free. You can ask other people to eat dinner with you," You told him.

"Are you really not free?" Hoya still asking.

You nodded.

"How about tomorrow?" Hoya still insisted of asking you out.

"Not free either," you rejected him.

"Okay. Some other time then," he sighed and go back to s.

"So is she going out with you?" Sunggyu asked.

Hoya just kept quiet.

"I think Hoya just got dumped. Tsk," Sungyeol said with a chuckle.

"I didn't get dumped. It's just that she's busy. I'll tell you that no girls would reject having  dates with me,"Hoya tried to recover his image. 

"Yeah..Yeah. We get it. Let's just go back to our hotel," Woohyun said.

Hoya looked back to you and said to himself confidently, *Eunji-ah, I'll make sure we will have a date once.*

================

That night, you went back home alone,feeling tired, you feel of going home with the shortest route which you needed yo walk through the dark alley. You gulped and say your prayers. As you walked into the dark alley, you felt someone following. You felt scared and quickened your steps. Suddenly a hand grabbed your shoulder and turned you around. You closed your eyes and your heart started beating faster. *Please don't hurt me...* You gulped.

"Are you walking home alone?" the guy in front of you said.

You swallowed hard and your body shivered as you were scared as well as because of the cold weather.

"Who-who are you?" you bravely asked while your eyes were closing tightly.

"It's me," the guy said.

"Who?" you asked again.

"Open your eyes and see," the guy told you.

You slowly opened your eyes and turned your back and saw a manly figure. You rubbed your eyes to see him clearly and was shocked to see him here.

"Myung Soo?" you looked at him.

"Took you long enough," Myung Soo let go of his hand from her shoulder.

"What are you doing here anyways?" He asked again.

"Uh..it's none of your concern," you turned your back on him and walked straight.

Myung Soo followed and you stopped.

"Can you stop following me?" you asked.

"Yah, it's not nice for a girl to walk home by herself in this dark alley," he told you.

You just walked on, feeling scared of the dark surrounding but still acted like you're brave. Suddenly you heard a glass break and you jumped behind Myung Soo. Myung Soo looked at you with a smirked and walked on. You adjusted your throat and walked behind him.

"So how do you know Hoya hyung?" Myung Soo randomly asked.

"I saw him in the morning at the coffee shop and we talked a little," you told him.

"Oh. You look a little like the person I know," he said.

"Who?" you purposely wanted to know.

"Someone I know. Where's your house?" Myung Soo said.

"There. Just a few steps," you pointed out to the front.

Myung Soo looked to the front and saw a couple of houses. It was deserted and hardly people around. He looked over to you and asked," You live here?"

You nodded.

"It's so...deserted," he said.

You walked to the front and bowed politely.

"Thank you for walking me home," you said.

After you bowed, you walked on your own and left him there. Myung Soo sighed and walked home.