Loansharks

White Confession

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOREkPq1aVQ

 

2AM_죽어도 못보내

===========

You were getting ready for work when your mom called you.

"Naeun-ah!" She called out from living room.

"Ye,umma?" you answered.

Your mom approached you with a worried expression. 

"Umma,are you okay?" you asked, concerned.

"Naeun-ah,please listen to me carefully. I want you to pack your bags and get out of here now," your mum told you.

"Umma,is something wrong?" you asked.

"I..I can't tell you now..You need to get out of here before they're here," She looked at the door then back to you.

"Umma,calm down. What really happen? Where's appa?" You asked calmly.

Suddenly, there's a loud knock on the door and they were shouting from outside. Your mom became frantically scared but try to calm down when she saw your face.

"They're...here...Naeun-ah. Pali and pack up before they find you. Get out from the back door. I'll try to stall them," Your mom pushed you to your room and asked you to hurry up.

You packed up hurriedly and grabbed whatever that you need. After finished packing, you rushed to your mom. Your mom was at the door holding off them  from breaking in.

"YAH! OPEN UP!! BEFORE WE BREAK YOUR DOOR!!" One of the guys shouted outside your house.

"You finished packing?" Your mom asked.

"Umma,what about you? I'll help you to hold them off while you pack your things," You said to her.

"I've already pack mine," Your mom pointed at her side where her bags were.

"GUYS! LET'S SMASH THIS DOOR SINCE THAT AJUMMA DIDN'T WANT TO OPEN UP! ON THE COUNT OF 3! 1! -" One of the guys outside commanded.

You and your mom quickly rushed to the back door and escaped. The guys saw both you running and they tried to catch both of you. Your mom led you to the dark alley swiftly and stayed in between the large trash bin. Both of you panted. The guys past their hiding spot and both of you sighed a sign of relief. When the coast is clear, both of you went out ,still keep a lookout of those guys.

"Umma,what happen? Why did those guys want?" You asked your mom.

"Actually..your appa had went bankrupt 2 years ago. He went to loan money from loansharks to save his company but in the end he still failed the company and failed to pay back back the loansharks," your mom explained and remebered what her husband told her.

********************

"Yeobo,here's your cup of tea," your mom went into the room but was shocked to see that he was packing his belongings.

"Yeobo,why are you packing your clothes? Are you going overseas?" she asked.

"Yeobo-ah,I'm really sorry but...I also need you and Naeun to get ready by tomorrow before they come," he told her.

"Who will come?" she sat on the bed and put the tea on the coffee table.

Your dad sat on the bed and slowly explain to your mom. Her eyes widened in shocked.

"Bwo!?" your mom was shocked.

"I'm sorry! I thought with the money I loaned from them, I could still save the company..but it turns out...," your dad lowered his head,feeling ashamed.

"Yeobo,ottokae? I'm actually more worried about our daughter's situation," your mom asked worriedly.

"For now, let's just go our own separate ways first. I'll try to find money to pay back those loansharks. I need you to ask Naeun to pack her things by tomorrow. I need both of you to escape from this house ASAP.  I'm sorry that I cause these problems to both of you," your dad felt guilty and apologised.

"Yeobo,please take care of yourself and keep contact," your mom cried as she did not bear to let him go.

"I've always love you," He cupped her face and gave her a kiss.

After the kiss, your dad decided to go to your room and you were sound asleep. He sat on your bed and gently your cheeks. He kissed your forehead and said softly,"Naeun-ah, appa joesonghabnida (dad sorry) for not taking care of you and your mom well. I'll promised you that we will be together again after this crisis is over. I'll always love you and umma."

He slowly stood up and covered her with the blanket with loving eyes. He felt disheartened to leave both of you in the house but he have to. As to save both of you from getting hurt, he needed to find a way to pay back those money.

****************