Mother - Daughter Bonding

You're My Destiny

"Where are you going?" Changmin asked his wife, eye-ing her up and down sipping his coffee.

Victoria had just entered the family room.

"To go shopping and to the beauty shop with Sulli and Joohyun." Victoria answered him casually, sitting in the couch next to her husband.

He sat his cup on the coffee table in front of him.

"Hi dad!" Sulli smiled at her father, descending the stairs with her sister Joohyun.

Jaejoong that was siting on the swing in the family room laugh out loud at their father's expression until he fall of it.

It was sunday, so he was just being lazy around watching the television with his father.

"What's with you two?" Victoria looked up from her phone, looking at her husband and son.

She was to busy texting on her phone to make arrangements for her and her daughter at the beauty shop, that she didn't notice her husband's disapproving look.

"You three aren't going anywhere out of this house with those clothes!" he pointed to his wife and daughters.

Sulli and Joohyun stop walking any further hearing their father words.

Victoria, Joohyun, and Sulli exchange look and look at their outfit.

"What's wrong with our clothes?" Joohyun asked him.

"What's wrong with your clothes?" Changmin exaggerated.

Sulli nodded innocently, not getting what her father was acussing.

"You three was expecting me to let you go out wondering around the mall on those skimpy dress? So guys could gawk and ogle at you?" he exclaim, pointing at the three.

"Hell no!" he exclaim.

"Go change with something less revealing. Something that covers your legs and body more." he stated, with a final tone.

Sulli pouted and went back up the stairs with Joohyun behind her. Going to their rooms to get change.

But Victoria didn't get it.

"But what's wrong with my clothes?" she asked him.

"I usually wear this kind of clothes when I went shopping." she stated, using her aegyo.

Changmin pinched her cheeks.

"Because I went with you that time, or Jae did. Now that you girls are going alone, no one will you if guys looking your way." he stated.

"And I don't like it." he concluded.

Victoria pouted at him.

"Eww..., don't do that infront of me!" Jaejoong snapped at his parents lovey-dovey.

"Get yourself a girlfriend. So you won't get jealous to us." his mother said.

"Mom, I have ladies lining up to be my girl. No one could resist my charm." he winked.

"Oppa, your to cocky sometimes." Joohyun snapped from the stairs, already changed with Sulli jumping two steps at a time.

"I can't help it." he only said, shrugging.

"But you have to admit the power your brother have over girls." he stated.

Joohyun just shook her head at her brother's remark. Their parents laugh at it.

"You got that from me." Changmin said to him, and high-fived with Jaejoong.

They laughed at the Victoria's expression.

"I'll just go changed." she said, standing up and went to the stairs.

"Can I go with you mom?" Jaejoong hollered to his mother retrieving back.

"Nope!" she and Joohyun answered almost automatically at the same time.

"Why?" he pouted.

Sulli laughed, while Changmin made a disgusted face.

"You're a man aren't you?" he said to his son.

"Why couldn't I go with you all?" he sulked even more, ignoring his father statement.

"Its enough for me to learn my lesson." Joohyun snapped.

"But I thought that was funny and hilarious." Sulli laugh harder.

"If you think that your attendants put the wrong colour you asked for on your hair and put your facial mask to your mouth and nose is hilarious, than maybe you should try it yourself." Joohyun snapped.

Sulli, Changmin, and Jaejoong cracked up.

"Did that really happend?" Changmin couldn't believe his ears.

"Ne." Sulli answered between her laugh, wiping her tears.

"The lady that was doing onnie's hair put a red colour instead of brown in the dye. And the girl that was giving mom's facial wipe the facial mask in mom's lips and nostrils because they were to occupied watching oppa flirting with them." Sulli cracked up again after telling her father the story they had the first time Jaejoong tag along with them to the beauty shop.

Jaejoong laugh too, while Joohyun just scrunch her nose at the memory.

"It was good that they could fix my hair, or else I would've sue them for ruining my image." Joohyun said,with anger, piercing her eyes at the air.

"And it was good that I didn't swallow the facial mask." Victoria added, entering the family's room.

The three laugh some more.

"I should've witness it." Changmin said.

"Appa!" Joohyun whined at their father suggestion.

While Victoria only gave him a disapproving look.

"I bet you would love it, appa." Sulli said, giglling.

"Could we go now?" Joohyun asked, starting to get irritated by the three joke.

"Be careful." Changmin said to his wife, as she gave him a kiss.

"Come on Sulli." Victoria called her daughter.

"Bye appa." she kissed her father's cheek, followed by Joohyun.

"Bye oppa." she turned to her brother.

Jaejoong smiled.

"Aren't you going to kiss me to?" Jaejoong ask Joohyun.

"Eww...ask Tiffany onnie to do that." she snapped and follow her mother outside.

Sulli just giggled at her brother and sister.

"See, its not only me that acted like a kid sometimes." she said to her sister, skipping to the car.

Joohyun just sigh.

 

Victoria pulled her Cadillac CTS to a halt at the parking lot in the mall.

"I want that shoe like the one Krys just bought. Siwon oppa got it for her~~" Sulli whined to her mother, getting out of the car.

"Yes, you could buy it." Victoria said, turning on the alarm once the three had stepped out of it.

"Yay!!" Sulli beamed, jumping up and down. Joohyun just shook her head at her sister's antics.

"Careful Sulli-ah~~" Victoria hollered.

"Ne, umma." she answered, still skipping away.

"What time is our appointment?" Joohyun ask her mother walking side-by-side.

"After lunch. So we still have plenty of time to stroll arround." she said, looking at her wrist-watch.

"Do you think its okay for me to dye my hair again?" Joohyun ask for her mother's input.

"What colour?" she ask her.

"Umm...blonde?" she ask her mother.

Victoria knotted her forehead trying to display the picture in her mind.

"I don't think it suits you.

"So, what should I get?" she ask her mother again.

"You could just make it wavey. But I like your hair strait better." Victoria added.

"Thank's mom your helping alot." she said, sarcastically.

Victoria giggled.

"Its true. I like your hair just like this. You could just have it creambath and blow. You also still have the facial and manicure." she told her.

"Geure." Joohyun nodded.

"Where's your sister?" Victoria just realized that Sulli wasn't with them anymore.

"She was probably like in the candy store or at a ice cream shop." Joohyun said, knowing her sister to well.

"You have a point." Victoria said, and went to search for her youngest daughter at the nearest candy store and ice cream shop.

And there she saw her standing in line at a ice cream shop.

"What are you doing?" Victoria approached her.

"What else? Buy ice cream." Sulli said, casually.

"Aren't we supposed to look for your shoe?" Victoria ask her again.

"But I'm thursty. And I want Ice cream." Sulli pouted.

"Aren't you supposed to buy drink if your thursty? And not ice cream?" Joohyun ask, approaching the two.

"Thanks onnie. Your soo helping." Sulli rolled her eyes.

Victoria sigh seing the two started to argue again.

"Okay. Just buy it and lets go." she said, walking away.

"Thanks mom." Sulli said, and stuck her tongue at her sister.

Joohyun just walk away, ignoring her sister dorkiness.

 The three continued to walk, once Sulli had got her treat.

"Do you think this looks nice on me?" Victoria ask her daughter, picking up a Mango mini skirt.

Joohyun immedietly made a disapproving look, while Sulli laugh at it.

"What? What's wrong?" Victoria asked them.

"Mom~~ you're not a teenage anymore." she whined.

"And?" she didn't get it.

"That skirt is too revealing. Just imagine what appa would say about it." Joohyun pointed out.

Victoria thought about it and put the skirt back.

"I guess you're right." she said, reluctantly.

Sulli just giggled at her mother obedients.

The three continued to stroll around the mall.

Each of them had bags in their hands.

"Mom, could I buy that bag too?" Sulli asked her mother, pointing to a pink MCM book- bag.

Victoria scrunch her forehead.

"Don't you think you had bought too much already?" she said, looking over at her daughter's shopping bags.

"But I like it~~" she whined.

Joohyun rolled her eyes.

"You already bought a bag just now." she pointed to Sulli's Channel's shopping bag.

"But this one is for hanging out, not for school." she said to her sister.

"I think you don't really need that sweety." Victoria tried to appease her daughter demand.

"But I really like it. What if my friend at school got that one first?" she sulked.

Victoria sigh, while Joohyun just shook her head.

"Spoiled bratt." she muttered, and walk away.

Sulli just glared at her sister's back.

"Come on Sulli-ah. We got to go for lunch and to the beauty shop now." Victoria called the youngest.

Sulli sulked and followed the two older female.

"I have to get revenge on them." she muttered to herself.

"Come on, honey." Victoria said while walking and looked back at Sulli. Not looking at where she's going.

"Omona!" Victoria suddenly exclaim, falling on her back, her bags scattered on the floor.

"I'm sorry." A man said, picking up her bags.

Apparently she just bumped into a guy, while walking and talking to her daughter.

"It's okay." Victoria smiled, she tried to get up.

"Ouch." she winced.

"Are you okay mom?" Joohyun asked her mother, going over to her.

"I think I sprain my ankle." she said to her daughter.

"Let me help you miss." the guy offered, taking her hand and help her get up with the other guy on her other hand.

Sulli suddely smirked and pull out her cellphone and started taking pictures.

"This is going to be soo much fun." she said, as she texted her father and Yunho the picture.

"I'm really, really sorry miss." The guy said while taking her to the nearest vacant chair.

"Ne, we didn't see our way." the other guy said to Joohyun.

"Ne." Joohyun only said with uneasy voice, while shaking the other guy's hand too.

"Let me see your ankle miss." the guy said, scooting down in front of Victoria.

"No. No need. We're fine." she said, shaking her hands in the air.

"You sprain your ankle miss." the guy insisted.

"Sit down miss." the other one offered for Joohyun.

"Ne." she said with uneasy voice again.

Sulli just giggled secretly.

You two are going to be soo dead. She thought evilly.

"Omona! I'm already like Amber oppa and Jonghyun oppa."she said to herself.

"I should thanked them. Because I play alot with them , that I started to think like them and have lots of briliant ideas." she praised herself.

"What do you think your doing?!" they suddenly heard a familier voice shouted.

All of them looked up to see a furious Changmin, Yunho, and Jaejoong?

Victoria and Joohyun's eyes went wide.

The two guys stood up immedietly.

"Who are you?" they ask the three man that just came in the scene.

"Who am I? Shouldn't I be the one asking that question?" Changmin snorted back.

"And why so?" the other guy rebutted.

Changmin smirked.

"If I were you, I would leave when we still gave you a chance." Yunho snapped.

"Mhmm. Or else we won't know what we could do with you guys." Jaejoong gave his thought.

But the two guys seemed really dumb, because they were still there with a confused look.

Sulli was more than happy to watch the show.

She started taking pictures again and texting on her phone while giggling.

"This is hot news." she muttered.

"I think its because you only use your brain to flirt with girls that you couldn't get what we were saying." Changmin retorted.

"Do I really need to explain one-by-one?" he snapped at the guy.

He sigh.

"I guess I need to." he said.

"I'm her husband." Changmin pointed to Victoria.

"And that girl!" he paused and pointed to Joohyun.

"Is my daughter." "Is my girl." Changmin and Yunho said in unison.

Than they both looked at each other

"Since when are you dating my daughter?" Changmin turned to Yunho.

"Um--eh--umm.." Yunho was speachless.

Jaejoong rolled his eyes at the two.

"Appa, I think its not time to interrogate him. We need to settle this first." Jaejoong pointed to the guy who was now looking at his mother and sister again.

"Yah! Don't look at my wife like that!" Changmin snapped and walk over to his wife.

Victoria and Joohyun held an uneasy look.

They know not to mess with him.

But it wasn't their fault.

"Honey~~" Victoria whined.

Changmin look at her.

"Are you okay? What did they do to you?" he asked her, scooting down in front of her.

Victoria only shook her head.

"I'm okay. I just bumped into them and sprain my ankle. They were just trying to help." she said to him with her aegyo.

"Eww~~" Joohyun, Jaejoong and Sulli said in unison.

Yunho just looked away, embarrased.

Some of the pedestrian that pass by just smile at the scene.

"Not in public.!" Joohyun whined.

"Yeah! I agree with you onnie for once." Sulli said.

Jaejoong and Yunho chuckle at that.

Changmin ignored their child and just look at his wife's ankle.

"Can you walk?" he ask her.

Victoria shook her head.

Changmin sigh and stood up.

"Where are you girls going next?" he asked them.

"Lunch and beauty shop." Joohyun answered her father.

He didn't want to ruin the girl's bonding day.

"Geurae. We will eat lunch and go to the beauty shop." he said and picked up her wife bridal style.

Victoria just smiled, while her kids maid a vomitting act. Yunho could only shook her head.

"So, I could go with you guys to the salon?" Jaejoong asked, putting an arm arround Sulli's shoulder.

Victoria was still in Changmin's arm in front of him and Sulli, while Joohyun and Yunho followed behind them.

"Nope!" "Never!" he heard his mother and sister snapped.

He chuckled.

"You girls are too mean to me. Right dongsaeng?" he asked Sulli.

"Ne." Sulli said, acting hurt.

"But I wonder who had call appa, Jaejoong oppa and Yunho oppa here?" Joohyun suddenly snapped, glaring at her sister.

"Bwoh?" Sulli made an innocent face.

"I was just doing my duty that appa had gave me, which is watching over the two of you." she said, innocently.

"Yeah right!" Joohyun snapped back.

"But I think Sulli was doing the right thing." Yunho spoke again for the first time.

But he came quiet when Joohyun glared at him too.

"I have to agree with you young man." Changmin said, not looking back.

Yunho was elated that Changmin wasn't mad at him again.

"But that doesn't mean that I gave you the permission to date my precious daughter." Changmin added.

"Appa~~" "Honey~~" Joohyun and Victoria said.

"What?" he asked innocently.

"It has to take the perfect guy to date my Joohyun." he said, nonchalantly.

Yunho's hope sank.

"Don't gave up, oppa." Sulli patted his shoulder.

"But I think his worth it." Victoria deffended her daughter's choice.

"At least we know his parents and where he lives. In case he broke her heart, we know where to find him." she added, with a grin.

Changmin and Jaejoong glance at him.

"Your right mom." Jaejoong said.

"You dare to make my sister cry, bestfriend or not, your dead." Jaejoong snapped at his bestfriend that was now really quiet.

"Geez, thank mom-oppa your really considerate!" Joohyun snapped, sarcastically.

Yunho just shivered. Thinking of Changmin and Jaejoong went after him.

He shudered.

"And what did you mean with 'my girl'?" she asked him, lowly.

Yunho rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.

"Since when are we dating? You even haven't ask me out yet." Joohyun snapped at him, glaring.

"I thought we're dating." he said, weakly.

Sulli giggled.

"Your hopeless, oppa." she said to him.

Jaejoong just shook his head at his bestfriend.

"Will you date me if I ask you?" Yunho asked Joohyun.

"Does it make any difference now?" she snapped at him again.

"I guess...not." he said, meekly.


Update!!

Sorry for the long wait...

Thank for the nice comments :)

i'm sorry I haven't got to replay one-by-one. As I told before that my internet was a failure this past week. I barely could update alot :(

But I'll try as soon as possible to replay it :)

Enjoy :))