Girls Bonding (Part II)

You're My Destiny

“When is our school trip?” Luna asked Sulli, while they were lounging in the pool side of the Shim’s outdoor swimming pool.

“Appa said it will be around next week. Around the time of our school’s anniversary.” She told her friend.

The three were only clad on a pair of bikini, each of them lay on a beach chair.

“Should we go on a shopping spree to get some new clothes?” Krystal asked them next.

The other two girl’s face lit up.

“We sure have too.” Sulli nodded her head eagerly.

“Then, tomorrow after school we should go to the mall.” Krystal proposed.

But then suddenly the three girls face frowned.

“I’m not sure if my appa would allow me to go shopping without my brother following me.” Sulli spoke first.

“Me either.” Luna nodded her head.

“Well, for me, it would be mostly Yun oppa that won’t allow me to go without his watch.” Krystal spoke her dilemma.

“And, going shopping with oppa is just same as not buying anything. He would criticize everything that I picked. And in the end, I ended up buying nothing.” Krystal continued to frown.

“Hey kiddo.” Suddenly Jaejoong joined them, kissing his sister’s forehead and sat next to her.

“Hai girls.” Tifanny’s voice came next.

The three sat up and greeted the older girl with a hug.

Tifanny then proceeded to seat next to Krystal.

Sulli’s face suddenly lit up as she smiled widely. An idea just popped in her head.

“Onnie, are you busy tomorrow?” Sulli asked her brother’s girlfriend.

“Aniyo.” Tifanny answered her without thinking.

Sulli’s smile widened. Her friends looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

What is she up to? The two wondered.

“Could you come with us on a shopping spree tomorrow?” she proposed to her.

Krystal and Luna then understand what their friend is going on.

Tifanny’s face lit up as well. Jaejoong looked at his sister then at his girlfriend. Then he raised an eyebrow.

Seems like they both liked to shop. He thought.

“Sure. What time?” she asked, having no hesitation.

“After our school. We wanted to buy some clothes for the school trip.” Sulli explained to her.

“Why don’t we asked the other girls to join? We would mostly all go to the school trip. Like last year event.” Tifanny told the youngster.

The three girl’s face had a smile.

“Sure. It would be more much fun.” Krystal agreed.

“But not with Joohyun onnie.” Sulli suddenly frowned.

“She doesn’t have any sense of fun.” She told.

The others cracked up, including her brother.

“Don’t be like that. She’s still your onnie. And she must really love you too.” Tifanny defended her friend.

“Yeah right.” Sulli snapped lowly, folding her arms, remembering the last time Joohyun thought Amber was cuter then she was.

“Could I come with you guys?” Jaejoong suddenly asked.

He was a shop ’oholic himself.

Tifanny and Sulli exchange glances then looked at him.

“No!” they said in unison, earning a giggle from Krystal and Luna.

Jaejoong pouted.

“Why do you girls never let me tag along when you go to the mall?” he asked out of curiosity.

Sulli scoffed.

“You know exactly why.” She retorted.

Jaejoong shook his head with an innocent face.

“You always flirt with the shop attendants!” she rebutted.

“That’s not true!” Jaejoong exclaimed, glancing at his girlfriend with an uneasy look.

Was his sister trying to break his relationship with Tifanny? He thought.

“Its just those girls couldn’t resist my beauty.” He defended himself, cockily.

“And I never respond! Note that down!” he glared at Sulli.

“Onnie~~.” She whined at Tifanny, afraid of her brother’s glare.

“Jae..” T ifanny scolded him lowly, not wanting the two sibling fought over nothing.

Jaejoong just pouted.

The girls cracked up at the funny face he made while pouting.

They thought it was hilarious.


an update :)

sorry, i was a bit busy lately that i could only update short chapter and no picture..

and if you're wondering for where the Girls Bonding (part I) is, its in the YoonHae's story..

but it didn't have any connection with this chapter, just use the same tittle coz it fits.

so no nead to worry :)

Enjoy....