Suspended

You're My Destiny

“Hi mom!” Jaejoong greeted his mother as he descended the stairs, scratching his head.

“Good afternoon mister.” Victoria replay with a sarcastic tone, looking up from her magazine.

“Oh, what time is this?” Jaejoong asked, scrubbing his eyes. His still half asleep.

“Its one now. How’s your hangover?” Victoria asked, closing the magazine and sat it on the coffee table.

“Never feel better.” He said, sitting beside his mother and lay his head on her shoulder.

“Speaking of which. I wonder how did I go home last night? Coz’ the last thing I remember I was at uncle Donghae’s house.” He asked, looking at his mother.

“Your father and I picked you and Sulli there. Seems like you had a lot of fun last night.” She stated.

“I think the twins had put something on our drinks.” He told his mother, laying back on her shoulder.

“Yes, I think so too. Someone had open Donghar’s wine. You must’ve seen the scene last night.” Victoria giggled remembering what the Lee twins had caused last night.

Jaejoong just shook his head, still laying on Victoria’s shoulder.

“I wonder how aunty could keep up with those two without getting insane.” He stated, earning a chuckle from his mother.

“Yah! Who told you that you could still act spoilt with your mother?” Changmin exclaimed from the front door. He just came in with Sulli and Joohyun.

“What’s the score?” Victoria asked them.

“Appa is cheating the hole game~~” Sulli whined.

“Yeah, since his taller then us. Even Sulli couldn’t match him, coz’ she has no sense of sport.” Joohyun snapped, sitting on the single couch.

“Get off!” Changmin shuw-ed Jaejoong from Victoria and sat next to her. This time, it was Changmin’s turn  laying his head on Victoria’s shoulder.

“You shouldn’t do that honey.” Victoria said, caressing Changmin’s side face.

“Its not cheating you two. Its tactic!” he snapped back.

Jaejoong went to Sulli who was sitting across their parents, sulking. He then laid his head on her shoulder.

“Oppa, your heavy~~” she whined and tried to shrugged him off of her shoulder, but failed successfully.

“Are you guys crazy or possessed? Playing basketball at this time?” Jaejoong asked.

“It called exercising if you don’t know.” Joohyun snapped.

“We’re not a lazy head like you! Oh, how’s your hangover?” she said sarcastically.

“I’m not lazy. Its because of the hangover I had this moring so I couldn’t join you! And I never felt better then now!” he snapped back, glaring at Joohyun.

“Speaking of last night incident, your grounded mister! No car for a week!” Changmin snapped.

“Bwoh?!” Jaejoong sat up immidietely, looking at his father in disbelieve.

“You already heard what I said. I won’t repeat it.” Changmin only said.

“But.., but how could you do that? My car is my baby~~. Ow could you separate me with my baby?” Jaejoong whined.

“I don’t care. You’re being irresponsible last night. It was good that it was only at the Lee’s residence. Imagine if that happened in a café or club? Who would take a look after your sister?” Changmin exclaimed.

"Ayy, your car is your baby? then what is Tiffany onnie? a toddler?" Joohyun snapped.

"Nope, she's my other half" jaejoong said while smiling sheepishly.

"Other half? So yu guys are twin?like Amber hyung and Jong oppa? hehehe" Sullicommented.

"Aish, those name, because of them I got  grounded"

"Your fault, dont use them as your excuse, especially baby Amber" Joohyun told her brother.

Jaejoong and Sulli glance at each other then.

"I'm still thinking, who is your dongsaeng? Amber or Sulli? You look like that you love Amber more than Sulli" Jaejoong commented her.

"Whats wrong? She's more cute than Sulli." Joohyun said nonchalantly.

"Onniieee, why are you being like that?" Sulli whined.

Jaejoong cut their bicker, scared for his own future.

"Okay, back to my problem. You couldn't do this appa." Jaejoong continued to bag for his father's mercy.

"Nope!" Changmin said addamantly.

Jaejoong looked at Sulli, asking for back up.

“But appa, oppa wasn’t at fault. It was Amber oppa who had put wine on oppa’s and the other’s drink.” Sulli defended her brother.

“I think your brother was old and expertise enough to differentiate between soda and alcohol. So don’t say anything for him. Or do you want to be grounded too? You’re dating Taemin aren’t you?” Changmin narrowed his eyes at Sulii.

“A-Aniyo appa. We’re just friends.” She stuttered.

“Honey, don’t be like that. I think its okay for her to date. She’s old enough for that. As long as she still focus on her study. Its like you never had a teenage years.” Victoria helped Sulli.

Changmin looked at Victoria and then at Sulli.

Sulli hide her smiled then.

Gomawo umma. Sulli  said in her mind.

“Geurae. But if your grades fall then you would have to broke up with him.” Changmin said sternly.

"Yyeeaayyy! Appa, Umma jjang! I really love both of you !" Sulli said and kiss her mother and father cheeks.

"Yeah, just spoilt her." Joohyun snapped while rolling her eyes.

“How about me? I have a date.. How am I now supposed to go without my car?” Jaejoong asked his father again.

“Use bus or taxi.” Changmin said nonchalantly.

“Appa~~. How am I supposed to pick up Tifanny with a taxi or bus? Aunt Seohyun wouldn’t let us go.” He sulked.

“ I don’t care. Its not my problem.” Changmin said as he got up and went to the stairs.

“Honey, I’m going to take a bath. Is lunch ready?” he hollered to his wife from the stairs.

“Yes. I’ll prepare the table.” She said and got up as well. Victoria then went to the kitchen.

Jaejoong turned to Joohyun for help.

 “Whatever.” Joohyun snapped and stood up too.

“I’m going to take a shower and go. I have a date.” She continued and walked to the stairs.

Then he desparately look at Sulli.

“If only I could help you oppa. But I don’t have a car, nor any authority.” She said, patting her brother’s arm and stood up too. Leaving Jaejoong alone in the family room.

Jaejoong then stood up and went for his last hope, his mother.

He went to the kitchen and help Victoria carry the plates and organize it on the table.

“What is it?” Victoria asked him while taking out a bottle of juice and pour it to the glasses. Knowing that if her son is helping her, it means something is up his sleeves.

Jaejoong grinned.

“Could I borrow your car mom?” he asked his mother, while using his aegyeo.

She sigh.

“Okay. But don’t scratch it!” she warned him.

“Yes ma’am.” He gave a salute to his mother.

“You’re the best mother!” he then exclaimed and hugged Victoria and gave her a peck.

“Aigoo~~. What did Tifanny saw in this guy..” she said, jokingly.

“Umma~~. Are you doubting the charm that I have too?” Jaejoong pouted.

“Don’t use that aegyo on me. It doesn’t work.” She pinched his cheek and walk away.

“Aish..” he rubbed his cheek and walked to his room, smiling.

“Now that I have a ride, I shall get ready for my date.” He said, and went to take a bath.

 

“Where’s the kids?” Changmin asked his wife, as he entered the dinning room after taking his shower.

“At their rooms. Preparing for their dates.” She answered him, putting some rice on Changmin’s bowl.

“Sulli too?” he asked.

Victoria scrunch her forehead, thinking.

“I don’t think so. She didn’t say or ask anything about date.” She recalled.

He just nodded and put some meat on his bowl and started to eat.


Update!!

sorry for the very,very late update. I had exams and other. hope you like it :)