Arghh!!!

You're My Destiny

After finish getting change and eat lunch, the school BOD, teachers and their family, and students all went to the beach beside the hotel.

Changmin gave a short speech to open the event formally, then he announced about the match afterwards.

“We will start the first match. It will be the women beach volleyball.” Changmin said to all of the students and school attendants.

“The first team that will challenge is the SoNyuh team against the 21 team.” He said.

Victoria and her friends went to the designated arena.

She had on a pink bikini top with a jacket over it zipped up to her cleavage and red short shorts underneath.

The others almost had on the same outfit. That contains of tank top with a jacket over it and short shorts underneath it.

In her team were her friends YoonA, Yuri, Taeyeon, Seohyun, and another teacher named Hyoyeon that she had recruit into her team for this match.

The six women took their places in the field.

Their opponents team, the 21 team were including the girl’s P.E teacher CL, the boy’s P.E teacher Jiyoung’s girlfriend, Sandara Park, the concealing teacher Lee Sunkyu, the chemistry teacher Kwon BoA, the vocal teacher Park Bom, and the dance teacher assistant Lee Minzy.

They also had stood in their own place in the court.

The male teachers and students practically had their eyes glued to the court filled with beautiful ladies using exposed clothes.

Changmin and his friends couldn’t help but to growl all the time.

“I sense some fire here.” Sulli commented from the audience seat, sitting beside Taemin and her friends.

They all laughed at her comment.

“Speaking of jealousy, your onnie is facing it too.” Luna whispered to Sulli.

“What do you mean?” Sulli looked at her with a confused look.

Luna just pointed to where Joohyun and Yunho was sitting in the bench across them together with the rest of the older kids.

She saw that Yunho was giving deathly glares to a guy behind him and Joohyun for keeping flirting with Joohyun, talking to her and say something that makes Joohyun smile or laugh.

She also saw that her oldest brother was also facing the same problem. Some of the passerby and some of the teachers daughter that wasn’t student at SM was practically flirting with her brother, but Jaejoong wasn’t aware of it.

He was to caught up with watching his mother’s match with her friends.

But Tiffany that was sitting beside him was really aware of it.

She send death glares at the girls and sat closer to her boyfriend.

Jaejoong wrapped an arm around his girlfriend, protectively.

He was actually also aware that some of the male students and teachers were ogling his girl ever since they sat on the bench.

Sulli smirked.

Her onnie and oppa is really in trouble, she thought.

But when her eyes landed on the oblivious guy beside her, she just pouted and looked back to the battle field.

When is this guy going to ask her out? She thought.

 

 

After the women’s beach volleyball match, it was time for the man’s beach volleyball match.

Changmin, Minho, Donghae, Yonghwa, Leeteuk, and the chemistry teacher husband’s Kangta had teamed up.

Their opponent were the P.E teacher Kwon Jiyoung and Dong Yongbae, the math teacher Cho Kyuhyun and Kim Kibum, the instrument teacher Lee Sungmin and the dance teacher Lee Hyukjae.

Victoria and her friends cheered for their husbands from the side.

“It’s boring~~.” Vicoria whined.

“Aunty..” Amber suddenly called her.

“Ne?” she looked at her.

“Why don’t you and my mom and the rest of the aunty cheered uncles and appa.” She said, looking at her mother and her aunts.

“We’re doing that since the first minute of the game honey.” YoonA said to her daughter.

“I mean, cheer them using pom-poms. Like a real cheerleader.” She spoke out her mind, a grin on her face.

“That a great idea!” Victoria and the rest exclaimed in agreement.

“You’re so smart!” Victoria said, pinching Amber’s cheek.

“Gomawo-yo aunty.” She only said while bowing, hiding a smirk that was forming on her face.

“But we don’t have pom-pom..” Yuri said, frowning.

“Don’t worry about that.” Seohyun said, taking out a few pom-pom from a bag underneath her seat.

“Wahh! You knew about this?” YoonA asked, with excitement.

“I didn’t know about cheering our husband. But I know that there will be a match. And a match always needs cheerleader. And a cheerleader isn’t one without their pom-pom.” She explained.

“I know we could count on you.” Taeyeon praised her friends with a smile. The rest nod in agreement, smiling.

The ladies took of their jacket and walk over to the edge of the court with a pair of pom-pom in each person’s hand.

The male teacher, students, and passerby literally had their nose bleeding seeing the ‘beautiful’ sight.

Donghae was the first out of the gang that realize what was happening.

He look over to the ladies cheering form and saw what his wife was wearing now.

YoonA had on a white tank bikini top with a red short shorts underneath. She was practically only wearing undergarments or bikini.

After Donghae had stopped playing and stood still in his place, the other mans started to stop too and look at what had occupied their friend’s gaze.

“Bwoh?!” Changmin exclaimed and throw the ball in his hand.

His wife had taken of her jacket, leaving her with the pink bikini top with the red shorts underneath, exposing her midriff and long and lean legs. Jumping, shouting, and making signs with the pom-pom in her hands.

Yuri and Seohyun had on the same clothes as YoonA, while Taeyeon had on a green tank bikini top and the pairing shorts underneath.

Their clothes show of their midriff and legs.

Changmin marched over to his wife with anger all over his face.

His friends was behind him, holding almost the same expression.

Amber, Jonghyun, Sulli, Taemin, and Krystal high fived from the audience seat.

“What a clever brain I have.” Amber playfully smirked.

“What are you thinking your doing?!” Changmin asked his wife with rage, as he approach her.

Victoria and the others had stopped their movements the time they saw their husband stop playing and walked over to them leaving the game.

“Cheering you and the others.” Victoria answered, innocently.

Changmin just let out a heavy sigh and dragged his wife with him to the hotel.

His friends was right behind him, dragging their wife also.

“Mom is so dead.” Sulli commented shaking her head, seeing her father dragging her mother inside the lobby hotel with the rest of her uncles and aunts behind them.


I'm very,very sorry for the very late update :) (Bow 100 times)

I've been caught up with work..But I'll try harder next week..

And, enjoy :)