Confession

You're My Destiny

It was now the last day of their school outing in Jeju. The kids has the all afternoon and evening free for themselfs. Because tommorow early dawn, they will all fly back to Seoul.

So, they all agreed to hang out around the beach shore. But some of the students were using the time to go window shopping in the traditional market nearby, some went on surfing, water-ski, some were swimming, and some just went to rest in their in the room.

Jaejoong and Yunho had called some of their friends that were also having vacation in Jeju at the time. They had agreed to met at a gazebo near the beach at two in the afternoon after lunch.

“They aren’t here yet?” Tiffany had asked boyfriend as she sat next to him.

There was also Sooyoung, Joohyun, Siwon, Yunho, Sulli, Krystal, Luna, and Onew. While the high school boys, consist of Taemin, Kai, Minhyuk, and Amber?

“They just arrived in front of the cottage.” Jaejoong answered, putting his Iphone4 on the table in the middle of the bench in the gazebo, after reading the message he just received.

“Who would be coming oppa?” Sulli asked her older brother.

“Hyunjoong, Yoochun, Yuu, and Junsu.” Jaejoong answered his sister, wrapping an arm on his girlfriend’s shoulder.

Sulli smiled. “Hyunjoong oppa?” she was excited.

“Excited much?” Krystal friend.

“Of course! Hyunjoong oppa often treats me ice cream!” Sulli exclaimed.

Joohyun and Jaejoong just shook their heads at their sister’s silly remark.

“Hai guys.” A manly voice greeted them a few minutes later.

Jaejoong his seat as soon as he heard the familiar voice of his best friend.

“Joong-ah!” Jaejoong said, standing up and gave his friend a hug.

Hyunjoong, Yoochun, Junsu, and Yuu greeted the others as well.

“Princess!” Hyunjoong hollered excitedly and went to Sulli and hug her.

Sulli hugged him back, and when Hyunjoong was about to kiss her forehead, someone snatched Sulli’s hand from him and dragged her away.

“Yah! What do you think you’re doing?!” Jaejoong yelled at the culprit.

Before the incident…

“Min-ah…look at that hyung.” Amber said to Taemin, pointing at a guy standing near Sulli.

“He’s so handsome! And what is he going to do to Sulli?” Amber continued, hiding her smirk.

Taemin stood still, looking at the guy and his soon-to-be-girlfriend. He was already fuming in anger when the guy suddenly hugged her, smiling. And Sulli was also smiling.

“OMO! They hugged!” Amber exclaimed.

“Oh! What is he going to do? Is he going to…..” Amber said, in advance to make Taemin more jealous. But when she turned to see the look in her friend’s face, he was gone!

Amber smirked when she saw that Taemin was already standing beside Sulli and snatching her hand from the guy.

“kiss her forehead.” She continued to herself.

--

“Yah! What do you think you’re doing?!” Jaejoong snapped at Taemin.

Taemin stopped walking and turned around abruptly, making Sulli who was half running because of the effort he gave in dragging her, bumped on his chest.

“Ouch.” Sulli said, rubbing her forehead.

“What’s wrong with me?!” Taemin yelled back at Jaejoong.

Jaejoong raised a brow at the younger braveness on yelling at him.

“Yah! I’m still your hyung! How dare you shout at me!” Jaejoong yelled again.

 

“OMO! What’s going on there?” Taeyeon asked, as she stopped walking. Making her group of friends and her husband also stopped and looked at where she was looking.

They saw their kids lounging on the beach shore, but something was off.

Taemin and Jaejoong was yelling at each other, while Taemin was still holding onto Sulii’s hand.

Leeteuk suddenly smiled.

“Sush..” he said, putting his pointer finger to his mouth, motioning his wife and his friends to stay quiet.

“He’s going to do it.” He said, vaguely.

“Do what?” Taeyeon asked her husband, confused.

“Just watch and see.” Leeteuk only said, and stayed quiet.

 

“I don’t care you’re my hyung or not! But I don’t like that guy do that to her! How could you let him do that to your sister!” Taemin said, pointing at Hyunjoong with anger.

Hyunjoong raised his eyebrow.

“More mad oppa. More mad.” Tiffany encourage her boyfriend to yell again at the younger guy. As she could sense that the younger guy could confess if someone gave more pressure.

“What you don’t like?!” Jaejoong yelled again.

“That guy hugging and kissing her!” Taemin yelled again, chest heaving up and down rapidly as he was in anger.

Jaejoong raised his eyebrow, a smirk on his face.

“Why don’t you like it?!” He yelled again.

“Because I love her! God damn it!” Taemin yelled.

Everyone froze, including Sulli and Taemin himself.

“What!” Jaejoong and Changmin exclaimed at the same time, but for different reason.

Changmin was shocked because Taemin was confessing to his daughter right before his eyes, while Jaejoong was shocked because Taemin was cursing at him!

 

“Soo sweet…” Victoria, Yuri, and Yoona said, looking at them with sparkling eyes. But Victoria was also holding onto her husband’s arm, preventing him from marching towards her daughter and the guy in front of her.

“OMO!” Taeyeon said, holding a hand to her chest in surprise.

“My son had finally grow up.” Leeteuk said, shading invincible tears with the back of his hand.

“Yah!” Changmin snapped at Leeteuk’s statement.

“Calm down honey.” Victoria coed to her husband, scrubbing his back to sooth him.

“Yo Taemin! You’re the best.” Donghae, Yonghwa, and Minho exclaimed, pumping their fist in the air.

“He’s so romantic.” Yuri said, smiling giddily.

Seohyun just shook her head at her husband and friends antics.

 

“Look! He’s more romantic then you!” Sooyoung nudged her boyfriend.

“I can also do that!” Siwon defended himself.

Sooyoung just scoffed.

“Aigoo~~. Kyeopta.” Tiffany said, smiling widely.

Jaejoong turned to look at his girlfriend, back from his shock.

“I’m not cute?” he pouted at her.

“You are cute too oppa.” She said, pinching his cheek. Jaejoong smiled, and turned to look back at his sister and the younger guy.

“You..love me?” Sulli asked him, shocked by his confession as well.

“I-I…Aish!” Taemin grunted and walked away, but he was still dragging Sulli with him.

 

“That was… a surprise.” Hyunjoong commented, broking the silence.

“Ah…I forgot to record the moment!” Amber suddenly said already joining the others in the gazebo along with Jonghyun and Kai, making her friends cracked up by her randomness.

“Min-ah… hyung is proud of you..” Onew said, shading a fake tears.

“You’re so failed oppa. Even Taemin oppa beat you up at this.” Luna commented at her oldest brother.

Her friends cracked up again.

“Yeah, you’re a loser hyung.” Minhyuk commented at his girlfriend’s older brother.

“Yah! Do you wanna die?!” Onew snapped at him.

“Mian hyung.” Minhyuk apologized immediately, afraid for his life.

The others cracked up again at his frightened face, while Tiffany just shook her head at her brother.


I'm sorry for not updating a verrrryyyyy long time. I got some family problem at home.

and I wanted to personally apologized to all of YunFany shipper out there. I've recently watched JBJ talk show and saw their secret signs.

I hope you all could still enjoy the JaeFany couple in this story :)

enjoy....