In The Plane

You're My Destiny

“Hyung! Your cheating!” Jonghyun exclaimed at Onew.

The two was playing on the screen that was attached to the seat in front of them on the plane to Jeju.

Jaejoong, Yunho, and Siwon had fallen asleep not long after their talk earlier.

“Just admit it that you at this game. Don’t blame it on me.” Onew snapped at the younger guy.

“Yah! Can’t you two lowered down your voice a little?” Yunho exclaimed, sitting up on his seat.

The two just shut their mouth immediately.

Siwon sat up hearing his brother’s yelling voice.

Kai and Minhyuk woke up next, sitting behind the older boy’s row.

Amber and the rest of the girls that was seating in the front row looked back at what was the noise about.

They had heard Yunho yelling.

But Taemin and Jaejoong was still sleeping soundlessly.

It was because the two guys had plugged on their Ipod touch to their ears and cut on the music.

“What is it oppa?” Joohyun asked her boyfriend.

“Those two is disturbing my nap.” Yunho told her.

“No need to yell oppa.” Joohyun told him, and turned to look at the two boys that had stopped playing games.

“Onew oppa and Jonghyun, I guess it doesn’t require any shouting on playing starcraft or whatever you were playing.” Joohyun told them.

“You’re disturbing public facilities.” She continued on to scold them.

“And I think you two are old enough to understand it.” She concluded before sitting back on her seat.

“Woahh…finally there is someone that could scold my oppa.” Luna said, clapping her hand.

“Ne..Noona Jjang!!” Amber coed with her aegyo voice, showing two thumbs up.

Sooyoung just shook her head at her younger sister antics.

“Ahh~~, kyeopta.” Tifanny coed with Joohyun who already changed from mad to smiling at Amber ‘cuteness’, pinching Amber’s cheek.

“Noona..” Amber pretended to be shy.

Krystal, Luna, and Sulli just shook their heads.

Their younger girl-friend a.k.a oppa was bipolar and a very good actress, they thought.

While Siwon, Kai, and Minhyuk that saw Amber so called ‘cuteness’ just looked at her in shocked and disbelieve.

“Mianhae.” Onew and Jonghyun apologized to Yunho and Joohyun.

Yunho just went back to sleep, or at least he was trying to. But thanks for the interruption earlier, he couldn’t go back to sleep now.

Kai and Siwon couldn’t go back to sleep either.

They were now watching Onew and Jonghyun battle that had re-start.

Yunho sigh and stood up.

He went to the restroom to wash his face.

“Oppa, annyeong.” Some of the high school student that he passed by greeted him.

He just gave them his killer smile.

Some of the girl was ready to faint in their seat.

“Liking it, ne?” Joohyun suddenly snapped at him, leaning against the wall in front of the toilet’s door..

Yunho snapped up his head at her. He just exited the toilet and closing the door.

Her hands were folded in front of her chest and it was clear that she was pissed.

“What do you mean?” Yunho asked her, playing dumb.

Joohyun scoffed.

“You know exactly what I mean.” She said, and turn to leave him.

Yunho ran to follow her.

“Babe, don’t be like that. You know I only have eyes for you.” He said, holding on to one of her arms.

She scoffed again.

“Yeah right!” she snapped.

“It’s not my fault if they were fond of me.” He tried to defend himself.

Joohyun rolled her eyes.

“Geurae.” She said at the end. She didn’t want to blow up the good atmosphere of their first vacation as girlfriend and boyfriend.

Yunho smiled at her and took her hand in his. He guided her back to their seats.

“Mhm. Look at this new couple.” Siwon teased his oldest brother.

He was the first one to spot the two holding hands and smiling while walking back.

Krystal shook her head.

Her oldest brother had become a love sick like the rest, she thought.

While Sulli was envy of her older sister, Taemin hasn’t even asked her to date him yet.

She looked over at Taemin’s sleeping figure. She pouted at him.

That guy was always sleeping.

So not romantic. She thought, pouting some more.

 

 

Meanwhile at first class where all the teachers were sitting, Changmin, Minho, and Leeteuk was having a hard time on trying to protect their wifes from the single-male teacher.

They were practically ogling over the three married women.

Leeteuk had momentarily forgot about his madness towards his wife awhile ago.

His mission now was to protect his wife.

Taeyeon smiled at his change of behavior.

Maybe I should wear more often these kind of clothes, so that he will stop being an . She thought.

“Aish.” Changmin grunted and stood up.

He went to take some blankets and then gave it to his wife, Minho, and Leeteuk.

“Those lonely man’s eyes is going to fell off if they kept staring like that.” Changmin spoke lowly to his wife, sitting back beside her.

Victoria stop her chat with YoonA and Yuri to look at her husband.

She saw that her husband was sending death glares at his workers a.k.a the male teachers.

Victoria just smiled and reached out her hand to Changmin’s.

“Honey, you need to stop doing that.” She said, pointing to her husband’s peering eyes.

“It will be your eyes next if you keep doing that.” She told him.

Changmin chuckled.

“You need to stop dressing like that then if you want me to stop looking at people like this.” He said back to her.

Victoria just shook her head. Her husband could be a really jealous freak sometimes.

“I wish Hae could be more carrying like him.” YoonA said lowly.

“Ne, me too. I hope Teuk could be like that.” Taeyeon agreed.

Donghae and Leeteuk looked at their wife, rising an eyebrow.

Didn’t I already give her a lot of attention and mad for her ‘so called closeness’ with Suho and at the clothes she’s wearing right now? Leeteuk thought.

“You know, long pants or jeans and me were never a good friend.” Victoria said to her husband.

“Me two. Obviously.” Yuri chimed in.

“Me three. Definitely.” YoonA joined next.

“Me four. For sure.” Taeyeon was next.

Minho, Donghae, and Leeteuk looked at their wifes in disbelieve.

“Aren’t you going to join them to?” Yonghwa asked his wife after seeing that his wife wasn’t going to join her friends declaration.

Seohyun looked at her husband like he was crazy.

“You’re supposed to be thankful that I don’t like to use exposed clothes.” Seohyun said to her husband.

“Yeah right, since when your friends with your clothes?” Changmin snapped back, being a smartass.

Victoria just shook her head again and smile.

“No wonder you could run this school successfully. You’re a smart CEO and principle.” She said.

Changmin just shrugged.

 

 

 

They arrived at Jeju an hour later.

The teachers guided their students out of the plane and went to the conveyor belt, waiting for their luggage to be claimed.

Changmin made a call to the travel coordinator there informing that they had arrived and ask for the bus to wait in the drop off area, while the students and teachers were waiting on claiming their luggage.

Once everyone had got their luggage, Changmin led the group to the awaiting bus.

He ordered the students to board the bus one-by-one and carefully.

Each bus will be assisted by a teacher or two.

Sulli and her gang, Amber and her gang, Joohyun, Tifanny, Sooyoung and their boyfriends, and Onew decided to board the same bus.

It was the third bus in the line.

Yoona and Donghae, along with Taeyeon and Leeteuk boarded the same bus as the gang.

Some other students boarded the same bus as them. To fill in the empty seats.

Changmin road the bus up front, with his wife.

Seohyun and Yonghwa get on the second bus. While Yuri and Minho road the last bus.

The remaining bus was assisted by the other teachers.

Hyoyeon and Sunny assisted the fourth bus. Kyuhyun, Sungmin, and Kibum got on the fifth bus. Daesung, Seungri, and Yongbae boarded the sixth bus.

Senghyun and CL along with their companion road on the seventh bus. And the eighth bus was accompanied by Boa and her husband along with another married teacher Jessica and her husband.

At the third bus, the gang search for their own seats.

Sulli and Taemin sat in the second row, while Kai and Krystal sat across them.

Luna and Minhyuk sat behind Sulli and Taemin, while Amber and Jonghyun sat behind Kai and Krystal across from the MinNa couple.

Sooyoung and Siwon sat behind her siblings seat, with Joohyun and Yunho sitting across them.

Jaejoong and Tifanny sat behind the YunHyun couple, and Onew sat alone across them.

 “I should find myself a girl.” He commented out of nowhere. The others cracked up at his sudden comment.

“Yeah, you looked like an old retard.” Jaejoong commented back.

Tifanny hit Jaejoong’s arm playfully.

“Oppa, you’re so mean.” She said.

“Yeah, you looked like a loner.” Yunho commented too.

“Oppa, don’t mock Onew oppa like that.” Joohyun scold him.

“Ne Jaejoong, you should listen to your sister. Don’t say something bad to others.” Yunho pretended to scold Jaejoong, to cover up himself from Joohyun.

“Yeah right! Look who’s talking.” Jaejoong snapped back.

The others just laugh again while Onew send Jaejoong and Yunho  death glares.

YoonA and Donghae sat at the front seat with Taeyeon and Leeteuk sitting across them behind the driver.

After everyone had boarded the bus, the bus started to pull off.


Update!!

Sorry for not updating long

I wanted to update with some pictures. I've missed doing that :(

but since I recently moved out of my parents house and only left to update with my laptop and not the PC in my parents house anymore, I couldn't edit or upload pictures to the fic. And since now I;m visiting my parents place, I updated :)

hope you like it..

Thank you for my new subscribers and for the nice comments :)

PS: Could somebody tell me and help me with what's wrong with Baby?(my laptop)

thank you :)