Trip To Jeju pt.3

You're My Destiny

“Have you got everything?” Victoria asked Sulli as she descended the stairs with Jaejoong.

It was finally the day of their departure for the school anniversary event with the rest of the school’s members.

Sulli was wearing white buttoned down shirt with the two top buttoned ed and her black tank top was peeking under it, a pair of black short shorts, and a HUGO shades was covering her face.

She also had on her black and brown high tops and her silver Cartier friendship bracelet was on her left wrist along with her brown stainless steel strap Gucci watch, her red Prada tote was on her shoulder. Her long dark brown hair was a loose over her shoulder.

“Ne, I already double check umma. Onnie had reminded me and helped me last night.” Sulli told her mother.

Victoria was wearing a dark blue shirt with a drawing of a boy and a dark blue ped hoodie over it. And her black short shorts was peeking underneath. And her cream Emilio Pucci open toe heels was on her foot.

She also had on her Christian Dior shades. And her dark grey Guess tote was on her shoulder.

There was no make up on her face except for a coat of mascara on her lashes and some pink shimmering lipstick on her lips. Her long dark brown hair was a loose.

“Put all of the stuff to the back Jae.” Changmin ordered his oldest son.

He had on a pair of black jeans without a belt, with a grey Lacoste button down shirt tugged in his jeans, and his Lacoste leather sneakers was on his foot.

He also had on a black way farer Ray Ban.

Jaejoong took all of the stuff that was laid on the floor to the car and put it on the back.

They were going to ride Victoria’s SUV to the airport and then take the plane to Jeju with the rest of the school BOD, teachers and their family, and the student of SM Middle and SM High School.

The school had practically book the whole seat in a plane for this trip.

Jaejoong had on a black wife beater with a grey leather jacket over it, black snug fit jeans that held down his slim waist by a white Calvin Klein studded belt, and a pair of black leather boot on his foot.

He was listening to his Ipod touch with a headset on his ear. And his HUGO shades was hanging on the cholar of his shirt.  He put his black feather Prada tote on the back of the car with the rest of the stuff.

He got on to the driver’s seat afterwards. He was the one that was going to drive the car to the airport.

Changmin open the front passenger seat together with the middle seat door for his wife.

Victoria walked to the car with Sulli. Sulli get on first and sat on the back seat, than Victoria went in. Changmin closed the door afterwards for her and got on the front passenger’s seat beside Jaejoong and closed the door.

Joohyun ran towards the car, as she was left behind.

She had been searching for her Burberry carry all bag in her room, that had all of her things that she would need in the trip.

She remembered that she had put it on the chair inside her bedroom near the door last night after packing all of her stuff. But it was missing this morning after she took a shower.

“Mom, did you see my bag?” Joohyun asked Victoria, getting in the middle seat next to her mother and close the door.

“Yes. I took it from your room this morning. Jae already put it on the back.” Victoria told her daughter, she eyed what her daughter was wearing.

She had on Forever21 black sunflower sleeveless dress. And she wore a pair of black BCBG ankle boots with a zipper in the side. Her long hair was in a bun on the top back of her head.

Joohyun put her white Gucci bag in the space between her and her mother. Then she glanced to the back to see her missing bag was there with the rest of her family’s stuff.

She adjusted the Versace black shades on her nose, while doing so.

That was when she saw what her sister was wearing.

“Are you even allowed to wear that kind of clothes?” Joohyun asked her youngest sister.

Sulli scrunch her forehead.

“Bwoh?” she asked back.

“Your shorts, isn’t it a little bit too short? And the shirt is ed.” Joohyun told, pointing at her sister’s outfit.

Sulli looked down at her  look and shrugged.

“No one dare to complain.” She said.

“And you’re on doll-like mode ne? You look like a manneqeune.” Sulli snapped back, eying her sister’s outfit, leaning to the seat in front of her.

Joohyun looked at her appearance.

“Just feel like it.” She copied her sister’s comment awhile ago.

The rest just chuckle at their bickering.

Jaejoong cut off his Ipod then took off his headset. He wrapped the headset around his Ipod then put it on the dashboard.

He started the engine of his mother’s Audi Q5 after putting on his shades.

The sun was soo bright!

A perfect weather for an outing, but not for the sunlight hatter like Jaejoong.

“What time will the plane take off?” Victoria asked her husband, while typing on her Iphone4 with YoonA and Yuri.

“We still have an hour before the boarding time.” Changmin said, after checking on his Cartier watch.

“YoonA said that the twins just woke up, but she assured that she will arrive on time.” Victoria said after a few minutes, finish texting with her bff.

“Yuri was waiting for her. Because Siwon wanted to wait for Sooyoung.” She continued to inform her family.

Jaejoong and Joohyun just shook their heads, while Sulli was laughing.

“Siwon oppa is really a love struck!” she commented.

“I wonder why you and Yunho oppa haven’t e.” She continued to comment, looking at her brother that was driving out front.

Jaejoong chuckled.

“I have my cool. And for Yunho, he’s just a coward.” He commented back.

“Yah!” Joohyun scolded her oldest brother for making an offense comment at her boyfriend.

His family just shook their head at his cocky statement.

“What did Tifanny onnie saw in you?” Joohyun commented next, typing on her Blackberry with Yunho.

Yunho wanted to know if she had arrived at the harbor yet.

“You are always full of yourself. Only a self-concious person I see in you.” She spoke.

The others just laugh while Jaejoong pursed his lips.

“Am not!” he snapped at his sister.

“Because it was all the fact.” He continued and shrugged.

The others just shook their head.

Jaejoong really had a high level self-conscious problem, they thought.

They arrived at the airport more than thirty minutes later.

All of them exited the car and took out their luggages. Changmin put their bags on a cart and push it. Jaejoong will park the car in the airport parking lot.

They will leave the car there and have a bus to accommodate them while they were in Jeju.

Changmin walk in the front while pushing the cart and went to where his students and staffs were waiting in the departure area. Sulli was walking beside him with her Samsung touch screen phone in her hand.

She had to report to her homeroom -teacher first.

Although her father was the owner and the principle of the school, she still has to report to her teacher. So her teacher knows that she will be attending the event. Same thing works for the rest of the staffs and teachers kids. To name such as Luna, the Park twins, Krystal, Minhyuk, and the Lee twins, and there are others too.

Victoria and Joohyun was walking behind them.

Luna, Taemin, Kai, and Minhyuk was already sitting in the waiting area with the rest of her school friends.

Sulli went to her teacher first then went to her friends afterwards.

She gave her bff a hug.

Luna was wearing a blue jeans shorts, black shirt with the silver bear shaped pendant of her white gold chain necklace hanging on top of it. A red MCM book bag was on her shoulder and her black D&G laptop bag was on hanging on her arm. Her golden brown shoulder length hair was a loose.

She also had on her black All Star high top, just the same as the one Sulli was wearing but in different color.

She had gotten it together with Sulli and Krystal as a matching best friend items.

Her friendship silver Cartier bracelet was on her left wrist. It was also a best friend item that the three had purchased when they entered the SM middle school.

Her black Armani specs completed her outlook.

Then Sulli turned to look at Taemin.

“Annyeong oppas..” she greeted the older boys. There was Kai and Minhyuk with Taemin.

Taemin had on a black V-neck shirt, grey sweat pants, black Converse sneakers, and his Nike carry all bag was on his shoulder.

His Ipod touch was on his pocket with the headset that was wrapped around it peeking out of his pocket. And his Iphone4 was on his hand. A black Salvatore wayfarer was on his face.

He also wore a black Nike rubber bracelet.

“Hai pretty.” Taemin greeted her back.

Sulli just smiled bashfully at his words.

“Eww~~.” Luna and Minhyuk made a disgust face at the couple.

Kai just shook his head. While their admirer friends looked at them in awe.

They thought the couple and their friends of a gang was so chic and stylish.

Though they weren’t boyfriend and girlfriend officially yet, but it was obvious that the two have a chemistry going on.

Sulli was talking with Luna beside the boys who were already went back in their talks when Krystal and the Lee twins walk over to them with their family.

Sulli waved over to Krystal to get her attention.

Krystal, Jonghyun, and Amber report to their own homeroom teacher first before joining their friend.

Krystal was wearing a white tank top with a black and white stripe jacket hoodie over it, black Mango short shorts. Her black brown hair was a loose under a maroon cap.

In her feet were her black and grey All Star high top and her silver friendship Cartier bracelet was on her left wrist and her hot pink Gucci long strap bag was on her shoulder.

She went to her bff and gave each of them a hug, than she went to greet her boyfriend and his friend. He had asked her to be his girlfriend at the Lee’s house, when the ‘disaster party’ happened.

Kai was wearing a green and red stripes shirt with a black parasuit jacket over it, dark blue snug fit jeans, black Converse sneakers the same as the one his twin brother was using, and his grey Herschel canvas backpack was on his shoulder. A black and red Dr.Dre solo beat system was hanging around his neck.

Kai put a hand around Krystal’s shoulder.

Amber and Jonghyun joined in next.

Amber wore a black T-shirt with a green glow in the dark stripes over the front and a grey jacket hoodie over it, black MCM cap, black washed out jeans, and a pair of black Nike kedz on her feet.

Her black MCM backpack was on her shoulder. And her black Armani specs was on her face.

Jonghyun was wearing a white T-shirt with the animated of Lillo and Stitch printed on the front and a brown and green army jacket over it. Black MCM cap, black snug fit jeans, and black boots.

His black MCM book bag was on his shoulder. And his black Nooka watch was on his right wrist. Not to forget his black Calvin Klein shades on his handsome face.

They high-fived with their friends.

Changmin called over to get all of the students attention through a speaker.

He then ordered them to board on the plane because they will soon fly to Jeju.

The bus that will bring them to the resort will be waiting in the harbor at Jeju.

“Dongsaeng-ah…” the group heard Tifanny’s voice hollered while she was running towards them.

She wore a dark blue long sleeved jeans dress that stopped at her upper mid thigh with a pair of black D&G suede pumps, and a Juicy Couture watch was on her left wristand her Tiffany & Co rose gold bracelet on her right wrist. A black shorts was peeking underneath her dress.

Her long her was a loose and wavy.

She then hugged Amber after she was in front of the group.

“Noona..” Amber said, hugging her back.

They both jumped while still hugging.

Minhyuk, Kai, and Luna just shook their heads.

His noona could be really childish like this every time she met Amber, Minhyuk thought.

Sulli, Krystal and Taemin just laugh at their dorkyness.

“Boggo shipo..” the two coed to each other.

“Yayyks..” Minhyuk, Krystal, and Sulli pretended wanting to throw up at Amber’s antic.

“That doesn’t suits you oppa.” The two commented afterwards, while Amber sending death glares at Minhyuk who dare to mock her just now.

“Kids, come on. You won’t get any seats if your late.” YoonA called for them.

They all rushed over to board the plane and went to search for a seat.

“Taemin-ah.” Jaejoong called over as soon as the gang step in the airport and was about to search a seat.

Apparently the older boys had gotten a seat.

“Ne, hyung?” he went over to where Jaejoong was.

Kai, Amber and Jonghyun followed him, while the girls went to where the older girls were seating and chatting. They all wanted to greet their sunbae as well. Their hyungs was their roll model in music and such. Same as for the girls.

Jaejoong motioned for him to bent down as Jaejoong leaned to his ear.

“Are you really dating my sister?” Jaejoong whispered to him.

Taemin was speechless for a moment.

“A-Aniyo hyung.” He waved his hands in the air.

“Really?” Jaejoong asked, looking at him intently. Kai, Amber and Jonghyun just chuckled at Taemin’s uneasiness.

“Ne hyung.” Taemin nodded in exaggeration.

“But you like her ne?” he asked the younger boy again.

“ Ne hyung.” He answered, honestly.

“Then, are you going to ask her out?” he asked again.

“Ummm.. N-Ne…hyung.” He said, honestly again stuttering.

Jaejoong just nodded his head.

“Just for you to know, that if you dare to hurt her, I know where you live and go to school.” Jaejoong warned him.

“N-Ne hyung.” Taemin stuttered.

“Your dead.” Amber said to her friend, patting his shoulder. Kai just shook his head.

“Possessive much ne?” Yunho .

“Yeah, whatever. Just wait until your sister is dating his twin.” Jaejoong said to him.

“Bwoh?! What do you mean?” Yunho ask him.

“You don’t know hyung? Kai is dating Krystal.” Amber told him.

“What?!” Yunho exclaimed, and turn to look at Kai.

“Oh, you two are already dating?” Jaejoong asked Kai. Kai just nod.

“Is it true?” Yunho ask Kai.

“Ne.” Kai answered confidently.

Yunho peered at him.

“If you dare to hurt my little sister, you better make a sue aside, or I’ll kill you myself.” He threatened Kai.

“Ne hyung. You can hold my words.” Kai said, confidently.

Onew just shook his head at his brother’s confidence. While Yunho turn to look at his younger brother, Siwon that was sitting beside him.

“You know about this?” He asked Siwon.

“Ne.” Siwon said, nonchalantly.

“And you didn’t tell me anything?” Yunho asked him in disbelieve.

“What’s the big problem hyung? It’s not like they had done something wrong.” Siwon stated.

“Still!” Yunho snapped back.

“You have to learn a lot from your younger brother ne?” Jaejoong teased Onew.

Onew just punch him on the shoulder.

“Duk chuh! (Shut up!)” Onew snapped at him.

“I’m not a loser. I just haven’t found the right one.” He told Jaejoong.

They all just laugh at it, knowing what it means.

It was just his way of saying that he hasn’t had a girlfriend yet.