Morning at the Shim's

You're My Destiny

"Morning sweety?" Victoria smiled at her daughter, Joohyun.

"Morning mom. Morning dad." she smiled and kissed her mothers and fathers cheek, then she sat beside her mother.

Changmin was reading the morning newspaper.

"Where's your brother and sister?" she asked her.

As if on cue, they heard footstep running to the kitchen. Jaejoong's arm was arround Sulli's shoulder. They were laughing.

"Morning mom. Morning dad." Sulli and Jaejoong greeted their parents.

They both gave their mother a kiss on the cheek, and Sulli peck her father on the cheek while Jaejoong went to his sit across his mom.

Changmin sat his newspaper aside, and take a sip of his coffee.

"Mom, I'm going to get home late today." Joohyun told her mother.

"Why?" Victoria asked her.

"I'm going to my friends house. We had a group project." she informed her mother.

"Chincha-yo? I thought you told Yunho oppa you're going to meet him in the mall today?" Sulli started her tease.

"Yunho?" Changmin asked, bafled.

"Mhmm. Yunho oppa, appa." Sulli use her aegyo.

"Is it true Hyun-ah?" her mother ask.

"Mom.. are you still falling for this girl joke?" Joohyun pulled a face.

"And you!" she pointed at her younger sister.

"Stop brainwashing mom and dad's thoughts with your jokes." she glared at her.

"Its true. Right oppa?" she asked Jaejoong that was sitting next to her, with an innocent face.

Jaejoong played along. "Mhmm. Its true. I heard also." he said, taking a bit of his toast.

"Urgh! Not you too oppa." Joohyun whinned.

Sulli and Jaejoong both tried to suppres their laugh.

"Okay. Enough the bickering you three. Its breakfast time now. And you'll be late for school if you don't hurry." Victoria reminded her children.

Joohyun continued to chew on her food, Sulli drank her milk, while Jaejoong sip his coffee.

"Appa, can I go to the mall after school with my friends?" Sulli persuede her father this time.

"What for? Which mall? Which friends your going with?" Changmin inquiered.

"We're going to watch the new movie in the cinemas. In COEX. With Krystal, Luna onnie, Taemin oppa, Kai oppa, Amber onnie, and Jonghyun oppa." she told her father.

"Please appa.." she pleaded.

Joohyun supprese a smile this time. Her father was overprotective over their youngest sister.

She even could still remember last time when her younger sister was going on a camp with the school, which was rolled and owned by their father, she still needs to turn on her phone 24hours and text or call every one hour! Could you believe that?

But that bratt seems to like it though. Because she never complained and enjoy calling or texting with their parents.

"What time you'll come home?" their father asked again, sitting down his cup of coffee.

"Umm..maybe arround seven. Please appa.." she begged some more.

"Guere.." he said.

"Yayy!! Thank you appa." she stood up and went to hug her father.

"But.." he cut her off.

She stopped jumping and look at her father.

"But what?" she asked.

"Your oppa will pick you up at seven in the mall." their father said, with a finale voice.

Sulli looked over to her bother with pleading eyes. If her brother couldn't pick her up, then that means she couldn't go.

"Guere-yo. I'll pick you up at seven." he said.

"Yayy!!" she jumped again with happiness, while sticking her tounge out at her older sister.

"Bratt." Joohyun muttered lowly.

"Honey.." her mother had hear her.

"What? its true." she shrugged.

"Okay. Come on girls." Changmin stood up and called after his daughter. He's going to take them to school with him.

It was how it is every morning. And Jaejoong would pick up his sisters in the afternoon if he didn't have class or other appointment. Which never happend when it was time for him to pick up his dongsaengs.

He always has time for them.

"Yah! Slow down will you? You could get tripped on your own foot." Joohyun reprimanded her sister.

"I'm not going to--ahh!" Sulli screamed.

"Sulli!" Jaejoong and Changmin shrieked and ran at her. Victoria followed them. Joohyun just shook hr head.

"Aww~~" Sulli whince holding her knee.

"Is it bleeding? Do you feel hurt in any other part? Are you okay? Do you want to go to the doctor?" was what Changmin and Jaejoong keep asking at her. While looking throug her knee and arm, and head.

"I;m fine appa, oppa. Just sore in my knee." she grimaced.

"Be careful when you walk honey. Don't jump arround like that. Its lucky only your knee that's injured." Victoria blow on Sulli's knee.

"Could you walk to the car?" Changmin ask her.

"I think I can." she stood up, but whince.

In a swift, Jaejoong picked her up and carry her to their fathers car.

"Be carefull at school, okay? Don't walk to much yet, if you ant to go to the cinema. " Jaejoong told her, putting her down on the passenger's seat.

"Ne, oppa." she nodded.

"Good girl." he patted her head.

Joohyun scoffed from the back seat.

"Oppa will pick you at school and drove you to the cinema later if you still feel sore." he told her,

She just nodded.

"Be carefull okay princess." he patted her head once more leaving to his car.

"What time are you leaving to the studio?" Changmin asked his wife.

"Later. At ten." she told him, fixing his tie and sooth his suite.

"Okay. See you later." he said, giving a kiss on her lips.

"You too yeobo." she reciprocated.

"Yakk!" Sulli snapped from the car. Making a disgust face.

"Kids." Joohyun shook her head.

"I'm fifteen this year if you forget. So, I'm not a kid anymore." she glared at her older sister.

"Okay. Stop you two." Changmin said, hopping to the diver seat.

"Have a nice day, sweet heart." Victoria waved from the said.

"Bye mom." Sulli and Joohyun waved from the car.

"Bye mom." Jaejoong waved from his car also.


First update :)

And I was having a hard time to thanked all of my subscriber. Everytime I wanted to post it, my internet would suddenly go out. That was mostly the reason I was late in updating too..

So bare with it for awhile. I will surely replay all of your support, because I really appreciate it :)

And I suggest that you read all of the story, because all the story was connected.

And if you do, the story time-line would mostly based on the story update time..

Happy reading :)