The tears that won't stop

Childhood love

~ Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it. - Nicholas Sparks ~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yunho felt angry,he could seeJaejoong pouting, whining, giggling and blushing everynow and then. What made him even more angry was when Hunjoong  wiped something that might have stick on Jaejoong face  and he could Jaejoong blush to the core

========================

"Jae, I did not know that you like cute things like teddy bear"

"O-of course, not" and Hunjoong could Jae blush and thought that he was cute.

"Then why were you on the edge of crying when you lost the teddy bear to a child"

"I wasn't going to cry, it's just that something got into my eye" said Jaejoong whining a little.

"Really, I even saw you beg that child"

" I wasn't, it's just that .... umm"

" It's just what Jae"

"Nothing" said Jae faking his angrier and pouting a little.

"Ok, I'll stop teasing you, eat now Jae otherwise it will get cold"

"Okay"

".Jae you have bits of food on your face"

"Eh, where?" and Jae tried removing the food wherever he thought it could be.

"wait, let me help you"

"O-okay" said Jaejoong a little shy and embarrassed.

Hunjoong then take a piece of tissue paper and remove the remaining of the food. Jae could feel the hand of Hunjoong brush his lips lightly, he was a little shocked and was blushing to the core.

"Now, it's all done" said Hunjoong looking at Jaejoong,  "Jae, are you sick, you are all red"

"Eh, no I'm completely fine, let's go"

"Okay" Hunjoong was dumbfounded as he could not understand the sudden change in Jaejoong attitude and with that they headed towards the exit and left the restaurant.

=====================

Yunho, on the other hand was angry , Yet, he did not want to ruin his date as jessica has been anticipating it. He therefore decided so as to make both Jessica happy and to be able to keep an eye on Jaejoong he followed them (Jaejoong and Hunjoong)

" Oppa, where are we going"

"Humm, it's a surprise"Yunho felt guilty that he was lying to his girlfriend but he could not stop thinking about Jaejoong.

 Yunho, saw Jaejoong and Hunjoong entered a shop where it was full of teddy bear, toys and other stuff. He slowly followed them inside. He could see  Jaejoong pick up a pink  bear with a wide smile which unknowingly made him smile too.

"wow, Oppa this is so beautiful" said Jessica holding a copule phonestrap.

"Yes, it is"said Yunho.  Upon hearing Yunho, Jaejoong turned towards them and he could see Yunho and Jessica holding a couple phonestrap. He felt sad and he knew that no matter what he had to move on.

"Let's go Jae" said Hunjoong

"Eh, wait I'll buy this" said Jaejoong in a low voice.

"hahaha, I knew that, I already paid for it"

"Eh, why"

"Because you looked so sad when you lost that pink bear and also to thank you"

"Thre was no need for it" replied Jaejoong blushing a little.

Yunho felt jealous watching Jaejoong blush and knowing that he is given gifts from someone else  other than him.

"Jessica, I'll buy this for us" said Yunho in a cold voice. This made Jaejoong stop on his track, he knew Yunho was watching him all the time.

"Eh, really thank you so much Oppa" replied Jessica exicitingly.

"Let's go, Jae" said Hunjoong putting his arms on Jae shoulder.

======================================

It was getting dark, but Jaejoong and hunjoong satayed at the mall as there was soon going to be a firework display. Jessica and Yunho was also there as Jessica wanted to watched it and Yunho on his part did not want to leave Jaejoong alone with Hunjoong.

Soon it was annonced , the start of the show and all lights in the surrounding was turned off and everyone watch the sky. In the night sky where fireworks could be seen, some couples could be seen sharing a passionate kiss, some was enjoying being hugged. When suddenly Jessica tiptoed and pulled Yunho face towards her and kiss him.Jaejoong who happen to to be looking at Yunho at that very moment saw Yunho and Jessica kissing

In that silent night, a lttle noise could be heard and Yunho immediately pulled himself away and in the dim light he could see Jeajoong who had tears rolling down his cheeks. Yunho tried to reach for Jaejoong but Jaejoong immediately distance himself, the light went back on and he saw running Jaejoong running in thr crowd.

Everyone started moving, therefore making it more difficult for Yunho to reach Jaejoong. He tried calling Jaejoong but in vain, Jae rejected all his calls.

Hunjoong , he on the other hand went home upon receiving a message from Jaejoong that he had to leave suddenly. Yunho, himself could not understand why he wanted to explain the situation to Jaejoong.

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Sorry for late update. Hope you enjoy