Chapter 7: He is Mad

We Got Married !!! (Minwoo+You)

 

Chapter 7: He is Mad

 

[No One’s POV]

Weeks have passed and it seems Kyuhyun didn’t show up anymore.

Your relationship with Minwoo is great. But he is kinda busy this time as he said he would be busy this week since he is on Starship Ent. to teach dance again. On your side, you are always on your house, I mean… you are mostly just stayed on your house. Just cleaning your house, watching TV and some stuff that you are already bored.

 

You are waiting for Minwoo to get back home.

Suddenly, the door bell rang.

You immediately walk towards the door expecting it would be your husband.

“Annyeong!” in you surprise, it was Kyuhyun along with some food to eat.

“wanna eat with me?”, he asked.

You actually don’t want to see him, especially on your house.

You think for better excuses so you wouldn’t eat with him.

“ahhh.. yeobo ! Kyuhyun is here… he said he wants to eat with us”, you called out even though Minwoo was not yet home.

“Aigoo… Ga Eul, I know Minwoo wasn’t here. Don’t fool me”, he said and pinch your cheek.

“OHh~”, you groaned while rubbing your cheek.

He went inside without any permission.

“hey, I’m cleaning here. Don’t try to mess our house or else I’ll kick you out”, you said and he just laugh softly.

You went to the kitchen to get some plates so the food that he brings will be placed on it.

“chamkamman”, you said and headed to the kitchen.

As you are in the kitchen, another sound was heard, it was just the door opened again.

“Jagiya ! I’m alre—“, you know it was Minwoo.

You suddenly felt nervousness of what he might react once he knew Kyuhyun stepped in your house.

“ahh… yeobo”, you quickly went to the living room seeing the two guys were just staring at each other.

Minwoo’s death glare on Kyuhyun, while Kyuhyun evil smile on Minwoo.

“Yeobo”, you awaken the scene.

You planted a soft kiss on Minwoo’s cheek and get his shoulder bag and put it on the sofa.

“here, I know you are tired.”, you lead him to sit on the opposite couch of Kyuhyun.

“Why are here?”, Minwoo try to hold his anger.

“I’m just here to visit, I don’t have any bad intention”, Kyuhyun smile.

“Just be sure”, Minwoo said.

“u-uhmm… Kyuhyun-ah, I think you better go now?”,you suggest.

“waeyo ? “, he frowned.

“Ahh… it’s because you don’t have anything to do in here.”, you scract h the back of your neck.

“Uhmm… I will clean our house while Minwoo will take some rest.”, you explained.

“Hey, you are the one that only cleaning the house?”, Kyuhyun asked.

“So yuou mean, you are a slave of Minwoo?”, he followed up question.

“No! you misunderstood it..”, you hold Minwoo’s hand tightly as he was about to move to punch Kyuhyun.

“Minwoo is tired and I have the responsibilities to take good care of my husband, don’t you get it?”, you said.

“Kyuhyun, just leave ~ sorry but I won’t eat those food that you brought. We are not hungry. We also have food here, don’t worry. We are tired. So you better go somewhere else and it those foods with another person. We need to be alone. That’s all”, you explained and lead him to the door.

You open the door wide enough for him to exit.

He just stood up and didn’t get the food anymore.

“Okay, I’ll see you again”, he kind of whisper it to you.

“No Kyuhyun, if you will visit me or us just to get us annoyed. Please never comeback”, you said and lower your head.

That makes Kyuhyun heart broke. He feels that his heart is in pain.

“I’ll never give up”, he mumbled and left.

 

You let a big heavy sigh and went on Minwoo’s side again.

Minwoo’s eyes were closed but still on his sitting position. His arms were crossed.

“Yeobo, Mianheyo again.”, You apologize.

“Why did you let that person come in our house?”, he asked still his eyes were closed.

“No, he is the one who enter on our house without any permission.”, you said.

“Arasso, I’ll sleep for a while.”, he let out a big sigh before he left you.

*he is mad* you thought sadly.

 

    

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE !!!