Chapter 17:Does my husband cheating on me ?

We Got Married !!! (Minwoo+You)

Chapter 17: Does my husband cheating on me ?

 

We did our daily routine as we both woke up.

He took a bath and headed to his work while me will just stay on the house or will visit my parents.

Since I miss my parents. I decided to pay them a visit on the house.

"Kaja~ I'll send you there", Minwoo smile and took my hands.

We are both prepared for this day.

 

"So how's your doing?", my mom asked as I already arrived at our house.

Minwoo just say hi to my parents and left.

He also whisper in my ear his always reminder to me "take care and our baby okay? I love you" that's his daily reminder before he left.

"It's good. I always just on the house doing nothing. I really wanna go outside like before but my husband is so much protective that he made me a prisoner on the house", I said without taking an inhale. After I finish my sentence I gaso fr air. *inhale-exhale*

"Wouw ~ He really cares about you. SO sweet", my mom said.

"I know. That's why I love him" I said proudly and smile at my mom.

"Ga Eul, once you give birth to that child...are you still be a part of our company?", my dad asked.

"Of course dad. I will still be, besides...I will be the one who will manage it soon...as you said", I said.

"Oh yes. I can't wait to see my granchildren !", my dad beamed.

"Always visit us here once you give birth to that little angel okay?", he pleaded.

"hahaha. Of course I will always take this child and pay a visit to her grandparents" I said.

 

After that little chitchat with my very dear parents, I decided to visit my doctor.

He told me that I have to do that 'ultra-sound' again to check the baby inside me.

 

I waited for the doctor to come in to his office as I am waiting there.

"Ms. Ga Eul...", he scanned my records on some sheets of paper.

"I could see your baby is a...girl...", he said.

That made my face brightened. "Really?"

He just nod and smile at me.

"Your baby is healthy. Just don't eat not nutricious foods.", he advice.I just simply nod.

"Just take good care and your baby. You don't have any problems...see you next time", he said and smile.

"Thank you. See you next time~", I said shyly and bow a the doctor.

 

As soon as I get outside his office I quickly dialed Minwoo's phone.

I know he would be so happy even though he wants a boy to be our child. ^^

 

"yoboseyo?", In my surprise Minwoo wasn't the one answer his phone but....a girl?!

"uh...", I was out of words and can't talk. I suddenly hunged-up the phone.

Why the heck a girl answer my call instead of Minwoo?

I try to brush it on my mind and just thought I dialed a wrong number.

i dialed once again Minwoo's number.

"yoboseyo?", again. It was still a girl.

"Uhmmm... This is Minwoo's phone, right ? Where is he?", I tried not to stammered.

"Yes. This is Minwoo's phone. He buy some foods on the store. Waeyo?", she asked.

"Uhmm... I have something to tell him.", I said.

I tried not to think bad things about what's happening.

I really don't know his work that I don't know what's is he doing there everyday.

I just know he teaches some dance steps on a boyband group. But why is it there's a girl here?

"He is still not here. Maybe try to call later.", she said.

"Oka--", WTefff..??! she didn't let me finish my words and hang-up already.

 

I ride on a bus on my way home.

I still can't recover on that girl. Is Minwoo cheating on me?

Why would he lend his cellphone to a person ? to a GIRL to be exact !

My mind was full of thoughts. I can feel something that's hurting on me. Maybe it was my heart.

Oh ! I forgot ! My baby shouldn't be stress !

"Mianheyo~ agi-ah. Umma is kind of hurt... But I'll try to set aside it, just for you...my angel", I mumbled, talking to my baby that was inside of me.

 

 

As I go back to our house, no one was there. Of course~

I just go back for another sleep.

"Agi-ah, let's take a nap. Do You want it ?", I smile looking at my big tummy.

*Does my husband cheating on me ?* again... I thought, questioning myself.

*Am I not pretty anymore, that's why he finds another girl that's prettier than me?*

*Aigoo... look at me! I'm a bit fat now... Aishh !*

 

I didn't take anap instead... I drifted to sleep.

I suddenly wake up when someone kiss me on the cheeks. It was my husband, Minwoo.

"Hi, my baby~", he smile to me.

"Hi, Do you want food? I'll cook you", I said while rubbing my eyes.

"No, just go to sleep. Good night", he said and kiss my forehead.

"Good night my baby", he smile and kiss my tummy as well.

Before he could go out I hold his wrist.

"Oh ? waeyo?", he asked and come nearer me.

"Uhmm... I have a good news...", I said to him that made him smile.

"What is it?" he asked. He seems so much interesting.

"I go to the doctor and he confirmed that our baby is a girl", I said and just smile.

He hugged me tightly after I said the good news.

"Jinjayo?! WOW~ I bet she looks like you ! Aigoo... I really can't wait", he said with those big smile.

I just smile seeing my husband is so happy.

"hey~ you're not hat happy? waeyo?" he maybe notice that I'm not hyper like him.

"Uhmm...I call you earlier and...", I paused.

He just look at me with those worried eyes.

"...and a girl answer your phone instead of you", I said and look away.

"Who...is...she?", I asked slowly. I don't want to look at his serious face it's just making me nervous.

But then, he put his index finger and thumb to my chin so he can tilt my head.

"Aigoo...Are you thinking that I'm cheating on you?", he asked.

I just shook my head lightly. I know, I lied. I'm Sorry~

"She's Hwa Young. One of the choreographers on the Starship Ent. We're just friends! Don't worry~", he smile and I just nod slowly.

"Maybe I left my phone on the studio and it happened she saw that and pick my phone to answer it.", he excused.

I can see on his eyes that he is not lying.

"Yeah, she said you go to a store to buy something", I reply.

"Oh, yeah! speaking of that..", he grabbed his bag and open it.

"I bought you ice-cream on that store. Oh, Yes... I left my phone because they ask me to buy some foods on the store and then I saw some vanilla ice cream there. That's when I thought of you ~ and decided to buy you one.", he smile and kiss me.

"Sorry, it already melted", he frowned.

I smile at him to make him feel I really love the vanilla ice-cream even it was already melted.

"It's okay my yeobo! Just put that on our fridge and we eat this later", I smile and kiss him as well.

His smile turn back and we bought go to the kitchen to prepare our dinner.

I really do appreciate that ice-cream! awww~ he's so sweet !

See, Ga Eul ? You don't have to worry about a girl on your husband's life because YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE in his life...

Oh wait WE'RE TWO NOW ! Me and our child ! ^^

 

 

I UPDATED !!!
I'm sorry for the late update ^^ But I hope you like it ^^
Since I really can't wait for their child let's fast forward it !! xD
Find it out on the next chapter !
I love you all ~ I'm going to reply non your comments while I have many free time ^^

ANNYEONG !