Chapter 21: Christening MiSun

We Got Married !!! (Minwoo+You)

it's been a while ^.^ I'm really sorry ~

Chapter 21: Christening MiSun

 

Minwoo help MiSun on taking a bath while you are helping your mom and Minwoo's mom on cooking varies of dishes.

It's because Misun will christening today !

"Hmm...this one is awesome!I like it eomma" you taste Minwoo's mom cooked. It was spaghetti.

"Thanks!"she said and go back to what she's doing.

"Mom, you want help?" you turn around and chit chat with your mom.

"I'm okay *smile* Want to taste it?......here" you taste her salad.

Yep, your mom loves to make desserts and other sweet stuff.

"Ommona. mashiseoyo!" you said and thumbs up.

 

"urgh...." you suddenlyheard a 'bit' loud groan from the living room.

"ah...wait mom, eomma. I'm gonna check Minwoo and MiSun for a while" you said leave them.

 

You are right. It was Minwoo. He's the one who groaned a while ago.

"waeyo?" you asked worriedly while he's look like he wants to cry.

"Aish. Misun-ah, always hitting me on my head. Aish" he said and look at MiSun who was on his side.

Cute. She was with her hammer toy and it looks like she's enjoying.

"Everytime I'll carry that kid she'll hit me on my head" he pout.

"Aigoo... a kiddo. Why don't you get that hammer toy away from her?", you said and sit beside MiSun.

"I bet, she'll cry" Minwoo said with a sigh.

 

You carry MiSun but she just hit you also on your head just like what she did to her dad. :D

"MiSun, that's bad~" you said and get the hammer toy away from MiSun.

Well, Minwoo's right. She cried so loud that even her grandmothers that was on the kitchen take a look at her, being worried.

You rolled your eyes and just give it back to her. *Aigoo..*

She get it immediately and giggle on her own. KYEOPTA!

 

"MiSun, why so cute just like your dad?" Minwoo asked his child while kissing her on her forehead.

*HIT!* again, Misun hits Minwoo on his head.

In surprise, you just laugh at her and kiss her as well.

"Your so cute but that thing is bad, okay?" you said to MiSun.

She looked at you with such cute eyes but she just hit you aw well. *BAD MISUN~* =.="

"Shh.. MiSun-ah. That's bad!" you said with a fake angry face.

MiSun look at you with worried or should I say scary face and then she cried.

"Ommo. Misun-ah, mianheyo... eomma won't scare you again"you said and hug her.

Minwoo look at MiSun woriedly and he embarce the crying kid as you let him carry the child.

"Aigoo..even crying. She's always cute Sh..." he smile and tried to calm the child.

 

-----------------------

You are already at the church.

Misun's godfather and godmother where all there.

Meanwhile, You are in the garden inside the church. You are with MiSun as Minwoo were talking on the visitors or whatsoever.

"Hey~" someone spoke right beside you. You are surprised to see it was Kyuhyun.

"Oh, Kyuhyun-ah!", you smile and greet him happily.

"Annyeong, Misun-ah!" he greeted MiSun as he hold MiSun's small hands.

"Uhh..agi-ah(baby-ah)...I brought you a gift!", he said and play with MiSun's hand.

"Misun-ah, do you like cradle?" he asked, Psh. Even thought he knows she can't speak yet =.="

"oh, thanks Kyuhyun-ah for the gift!" you smile and kiss...................................Misun ^.^

"Misun like it!" you said gleefully.

 

"Oh, SoEun-ah......jagiya ~ the ceremony will start now.." you heared Minwoo from not too far.

Minwoo was glaring at Kyuhyun and just snobbed him and turn around.

"Psh. your husband never change~ Why he's so mad at me?", Kyuhyun frowned.

"I don't know. But, let's just ignore it. He's always acting like achild." you said and laugh softly.

"But..that's what make fall in love with him~" you said blushing. *he makes me happy all the time~*

 

-----------------

 

Nothing's important happened on the church.

You were so happy that MiSun was alrready blessed by God.

Minwoo drive you off the church and dragged you at the reception(which was on Minwoo's parent's house).

It was cute, since it's like a kid's party but still your friend are there..

You can't deny.... you can't erase that big smile on your face.

"So, let's hear what is the message of MiSun's mom and dad..."said the host.

 

Minwoo gladly took the mic with his free hand. He's the one who's carrying MiSun ^.^

"Uhm... MiSun-ah~ always remeber Appa will always be here for you" he said gladly and kiss MiSun.

"I always love you...just like how I love your pretty mom!" he added and look at you.

You were now blushing at Minwoo's word.

You can't imagine how Minwoo was a great dad on his kid(s) and a good husband on you.

See? Who can imagine that Minwoo was totally your kids' dad? that was pretty AWESOME, right?

 

"UH.....Misun-ah~" you said trembling because your still blushing.

You make yourself get even more close at Minwoo and MiSun...

"Eomma will be here as well for you. I know, you still didn't understand what I'm talking about but...always remember that eomma loves you even your naughty sometimes" you laugh softly.

"Eomma and Appa will support you as always when your growing-up~" you said and kiss her.

They all clap in happinness.

 

--------------------

 

"oh, thanks for coming! See you next time~"

"Thanks my friend.."

"See you next time~"

"Oh, thank you!"

"Byiie~"

Youw ere too busy assisting the visitors as they made their way to their homes.

Finally, the party and christening was over. So tired but it was so enjoable.

Seeing Minwoo is so happy at the event and watching Misun that was enjoying the party, even thought she still didn't understand what's going on ^^

Minwoo was already at the car waiting for you since he was there watching Misun that fell asleep during the event.

 

"SoEun-ah..." someone called you.

You turn around to see it was Kyuhyun, again.

"Kyuhyun-ah. Thanks for coming and for the gift!" you thanked him.

"your welcome~" he smile brightly.

"uh...I just want to tell or should I say...remind you" he paused.

"what is it?" you asked innocently.

"We already missed you on the company~" he aid sheepishly.

"Oh, that thing! Yep. My dad and I talked about it earlier before the event" you said.

"I told you...I'll comeback at the company once MiSun got christening~ it was finally happened and ended so I think I can comeback there soon." you added.

"Tomorrow?", he asked.

"Nope. Maybe the other day! I just want to rest and be with Minwoo and Misun tomorrow. I know my work at the company won't be that easy. I bet, I won't have lots of time spending it with my family..so I better spend it with them tomorrow. Hehe~ so I'll just comeback on the other day!", you said and smile.

"Okay, sure." he waved you saying he'll leave and you wave at him as well.

 

----------------------

 

You finally settle down the party and thank Minwoo's parents for lending their space at their house for their grand daughter's party.

"Oh, it's alright. We enjoy as well" Minwoo's dad (your so-called 'appa') said with a big-big smile.

"Okay, take care~ Go home safely" your eomma said.

You both kiss them on their cheeks and bid godbyes.

 

---------------------

 

You are walking towards your car where Minwoo is waiting for you.

You slowly open the door of the back seat revealing a sleeping MiSun as well as sleeping Minwoo.

Cute. He is still carrying MiSun on his arms as his head was slowly swinging, like he doesn't have anything that he can lean his head.

You giggle at their cute position. But, you put a pillow that was on the front seat and lend it to Minwoo's head.

You smoothly arrange the two in a nice, comfortable, and safe position as the two sleepy head were still sleeping ^.^

On that case, you just decided to drive towards your house.

Of course, you have driver's license...it's just you didn't use your car that much because you have your personal driver whenever your going to work or there's Minwoo who will drive for you :D

 

 

  

Okay, A LAME CHAPTER T.T

did I make you satisfied or just make you dissapointed ? I'm sorry ~

Next chapter, I'll make it up to you ^.^

HAVE A NICE DAY ! ALWAYSYS SMILE if you won't...

MISUN WILL HIT YOU WITH HER HAMMER TOY AS WELL >:D hehehehe