Chapter 20: Your daddy is always jealous ~

We Got Married !!! (Minwoo+You)

Sorry, I didn't get the chance to update last Monday *sigh*

Chapter 20: Your daddy is always jealous ~

 

Minwoo and you decided to go to the mall.

Well, it's quite bored in your house already, because your just doing nothing inside.

"Yeobo, what if let's buy MiSun some new things?", you suggested.

"Sure.", you stroll around the mall and found an infant store.

There, you buy lots of things for MiSun. Well, both of you waste your money just for your first cute child.

"MiSun, looks good~", you said and cutely pinch her cheeks.

"Hey, let's put this on her", MinWoo grabbed random things and give to you.

He grabbed a cute flower head band for MiSun and put it to her while you are carrying that cute little kid.

 

"See? she's really cute", he said and kiss MiSun. You just smile seeing Minwoo was enjoying everything for his baby.

"Minwoo, let's go now", you said as he still scanning all over the store to buy something for MiSun.

"Hey, you almost buy all the things in the store!", you exagerated.

"Well, it's beacuse everything in here fits to MiSun", he softly laugh and take MiSun on your arms.

"Kaja, baby-ah~ Let's buy more things", he said and go out the store and stroll around the mall again.

You smile happilyseeing the two were so happy. Even thought, they left you behind... ^.^

 

"hey, what's up?", someone tap your shoulder after you go outside the infant store.

In your surprise it was Kyunhyun.

"Kyuhyun ~", you smile gleefully.

"What's up? I heard you already give birth to your first child", he asked and smile to you.

"yup. She's with her dad", you said pointing at Minwoo and Misun from not too far.

He just smile as he look at Minwoo and MiSun.

"Ga Eul, don't forget. We need you on your company.", he suddenly change the topic.

"Oh, yeah. I...I already talked with dad. I will go back there once we finish Christening MiSun", you said.

"Oh, okay~ " he smile.

"Wait. Can you be one of the god father of MiSun?", you giggle.

Kyuhyun was about to open his mouth when somene call your name.

Of course, it was Minwoo.Be surprise if that is MiSun hahahaha ^.^v

"Jagiya, let's go now", Minwoo said and hold your hand with his free hand not wanting to eye-contact with Kyuhyun.

"Ah,, ne ~ arasso", you smile.

"Hey, congratulations dude", Kyuhyun greeted Minwoo with a smile.

You knew that Kyuhyun already moved-on on your past. You know he really treated you just like a friend.

On the other side, Minwoo can't still give his whole trust to Kyuhyun. You know him... He is really jealous.

 

"Thanks", Minwoo replied back blankly at Kyuhyun.

"Ah... okay. I'll go now~", Kyuhyun said and waved at both of you.

He even can't touch MiSun since she was on Minwoo's arms. He know there's a posssibilty that Minwoo just get mad.

"Ga Eul, sure. I'll be MiSun's godfather." he added before he leave.

"Thanks, it will be next week. Don't forget it", you said.

 

"Hey, why you are still talking with that guy?!", Minwoo asked.

"Wae? I told you he's my friend. And we're done. JUST FRIENDS", you said emphasizing the word 'JUST FRIENDS'.

"You even invite him on Misun's Christening?", he asked again. You just simply nod and take MiSun on his arms.

"Kaja~", you said to MiSun with a grin.

You both left Minwoo behind (Just like you, earlier)

"your daddy is always jealous. tsk.", you said to MiSun. MiSun cutely clap, maybe in approval?

You laugh softly and kiss her on the cheeks.

"Aigoo.. my lovely child", you said and walk around.

 

You already finish buying things at mall. You already finish everything you have to do at mall so you decided to went home.

You were on the car. Minwoo was the one driving the car while you and MiSun were on the back playing together.

Then, the whole ride become silence except the snoring MiSun. She already fall asleep during the ride.

 

Finally, you are already home. Unexpectedly, MiSun woke up from your motion and cry.

"Awww~ MiSun-ah. Uljima", you hug her.

Minwo lead you to the door and let you enter first the house.

As usual, he is the one that bring all the things you bought at the mall.

MiSun is still crying.

"Minwoo, we'll just go to our room. I will let her sleep", you said.

Minwoo just nod and smile slightly and go back to what he was doing.

 

You sit on the edge of the bed and -feed MiSun.

MiSun get quiet. Of course, she got her milk already ^^

You hum a lullaby for her to let her sleep easily as you swung her on your arms.

"Oh..", Minwoo shut close  his eyes.

"Oh, waeyo?", you asked, you didn't even heard  the door opened, he already come to the room after you.

"N-nothing~", he said shaky and go outside the door again.

 

*Did I just saw the cheeks of her .......again?* he thought, blushing.

"Aish... ert!", he softly hit his head with his hands and walk downstairs again.

he forgot what he has to do on the room, so he just left you two there~

 

Didn't he know you take a peek at the door. And you all heard what he says except for his thought.

*I'm right... he was surprise seeing me -feeding our child. Tsk. what a kiddo* you chuckle at the thought your husband was still not maturing.

 


       

SORRY. A LAME UPDATE *sigh*

I don't think I give my best in here :"[ mianheyo...

Anyways, June 14 will be Boyfriend's comeback. Anyone who's excited?

I love you guys, thanks for the commnts ^.^ I'll try to reply on it some other time.

Thanks for my subscribers