Chapter 12: You’re My Cute Hubby

We Got Married !!! (Minwoo+You)

 

Chapter 12: You’re My Cute Hubby

 

“Congratulations, it was a positive”, the doctor smiles to both of you.

He finally declared that you will be a mother soon.

Minwoo jump excitingly as he heard the news.

 

(weeks passed)

“Ga Eul, stay here okay ?”, Minwoo told you.

“where are you going ?” you ask as you were munching some cookies.

“to the market, I’ll just buy some things that we need”

“w-wait… I’ll go with you”, you said and stand up to go change your clothes.

Before that, he grabbed your hand and takes you to the couch again and sit.

“Jagiya, gwaenchana… You will be safer if you’ll just be here”

“but I want to go with you”

“it’s okay, you can go out once our baby already born”, he said and smile

“WHAT ??! are you crazy Minwoo??!” you yelled.

“what?” he asked innocently.

“I still have to wait 9 months so I can go outside our house??! BWOYAH ?!” you said.

“don’t make me a prisoner here…”, you whined

“Aigoo… you will still go outside once we go to the hospital again for your check-ups”, he smile and kiss your forehead.

“yeobo, don’t leave me here”, you pouted.

“I won’t be long, I promise”, he said and waved his hand.

*Aishh…is that ‘over protective’ or he wants to kill me already?* you frowned and just turn back eating the rest of cookies.

 

[Minwoo’s POV]

I went to the market to buy the things we don’t have on our house anymore.

I bought pancakes, noodles, soap etc.

Just then, after I went off to the counter and bring those bags someone call me.

“hey! Minwoo !”, I turn around to see it was Ms. Kim HwaYoung. She is one of the choreographers too in the Startship Ent.

“oh… annyeonghaseyo”, I bowed to her. She bowed as well.

“oh, many things you bought huh. I’ll help you”, she said and grabbed half of the bags.

“ahehehe, thanks”, I said and bow again.

“so, it’s been a week since you didn’t show up on the studio, what’s the problem?”, she asked.

“uhmmm… actually I took a break for a while since my wife is pregnant”,I said with happiness.

But my statement gives her a shocked face.

“r-r-really?”, she stammered.

I chuckled and nod. “I can’t believe I’m a dad now”, I said happily.

“w-well, c-c-cong..ra..tulations”, she laugh awkwardly.

“Uhmm…Ms. Kim, I’ll go now. Thanks for helping me with my things. Maybe I will go back there after 3 days” I smile at her and she give me a small smile. I grabbed the bags that were on her hands and walk.

“okay, we really miss you all there, so go back as soon as possible”, she said.

“ne ~ “ I said and bow.

I went inside the car after I arranged the bags on the back of the car after that, I headed to the house.

 

“jagiya, I’m here”, I shouted happily. Sadly, I get no response.

The TV was but no person was watching.

“Ga Eul~”, I shouted again.

There, I saw her sleeping peacefully at the couch while the TV is still on. All the cookies were on her stomach already as I saw the plate was empty.

I giggle at her sleeping figure and put down the bags first.

I turn off the TV and scooped her up and take her to the bedroom.

After that, I went back to the bags.

I neatly place it to where it has to be placed.

 

I cook for us and suddenly she came down.

“How I got there?” she asked as she was pointing the direction to our room.

“Of course, you walk there”, I lied and chuckle.

“jinja? But I’m sleeping at the sofa earlier and when I woke up I’m already in our room. How is it possible?”, she asked, rubbing the back of her neck.

“I take you there, you pabo”, I stuck out my tongue

“Oh, I really thought I was sleep walking”, she giggle and I join her.

“Kaja, let’s eat !!!”, I said and placed the food on our table.

“aigoo… thanks my yeobo! I’m really hungry”, she said and quickly grabbed her plate and eat.

“eh? You’re hungry again? You just finish those 50 cookies a while ago and now you are already hungry?” I asked, unbelievably.

“Is there an anaconda in your stomach? Gawsh ~ ”, I said and grabbed my plate.

[end of POV]

(fast forward)

(months passed)

“oh…yeobo, let’s go buy some ice cream, I want vanilla”, you clapped your hands.
“what ??! Ga Eul you just finish eating ice cream !”,he yelled.

“what ? no, that’s an hour ago. Please I’m craving gor vanilla ice cream”, you made a puppy eyes.

“Aish… what do you want? 1 gallon of vanilla ice cream ?”, he asked.

“if you can afford, sure”, you eye smile cutely.

“Aigoo.. what’s really on your stomach?”

“of course, our baby”, you said.

“nope, I think not a baby. An anaconda”, he said and you both laugh.

“I’ll go with you.”,you pleased. “nope, stay here”, he disapprove.

“Aishh, arasso! I’ll just call Kyuhyun so I can talk with somebody”, you said loud enough to make him hear it.

“Aishhh, Kaja !”, he said and grabbed your hand. You giggle at his cuteness.

You somewhat feel his kinda bit pissed off of you and jealous because of Kyuhyun. *you’re my cute hubby* you thought happily.

 

 

658733a2erak4138.gif658733a2erak4138.gif658733a2erak4138.gif658733a2erak4138.gif

Sorry for the LAME CHAPTER *bow*

I promise to update tomorrow again :D

WELCOME to my new subbies ^^ and to all my LOYAL subbies who are always with me ! I LOVE YOU ALL ^^

PLEASE DROP MORE COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBE NOW !!!