Chapter 18: Our baby Girl

We Got Married !!! (Minwoo+You)

Chapter 18: Our baby Girl

 

[Your POV]

(After 9 months)

I was here on the hospital still lying on the hospital's bed while my husband is on my side.

Finally, our baby girl had born. I really want to see her ...

 

~flashback~

In those past few months your relationship with Minwoo is quite good.

even, sometimes you would still have the doubt he has another girl since he sometimes went back home in the late evening,

but with an instant passionate kiss of him that doubt will disappear as you can see on his pretty dark-brown eyes that he wasn't really cheating...

 

You were preparing for your lunch while Minwoo is just on the couch.

He told you that he'll be the one to cook but you insisted and told him that you'll cook something for him.

"Okay, I'll wait that", he said with a bright smile as he kissed you.

"Yeobo, after our lunch we must go to the doctor. He told that one of these weeks I will already give birth to this child", you said as your face was having a big smile.

"Oh sure. I was really excited to see our baby girl~", he hug you and kiss you once more before he go to the couch.

 

You were in the middle of cooking when your stomach suddenly ache.

You hold it for a while, hoping it won't hurt again.

In the second time, it hurts. You just bit your lip, turning off the stove and sit on one of the chair.

*Are you going to come out now , baby?* you thought as some cold sweat were dropping from your forehead.

 

Minwoo was laughing hysterically on what he's watching. It was a comendy movie or show of course.

"Ahhhhh!", he immediately shut his mouth as he heard someone scream, scream in pain.

*Ga Eul !* he thought quickly and rushed over to you.

He was so shocked to see you.

Your sitting on the floor while holding your stomach. You were in pain.

"Mi-minwoo...h-help me..", you said, a bit hard to breathe.

He soon, scoop you up in a bridal style and gently laid you inside your car and immediately went to the hospital.

 

Soon enough, he take you to the hospital.

He is holding your hand as you are lying on a *bed with wheels. (*I don't know what they call it ^^)

You are screaming in pain. Minwoo in the other hand is really panic on your situation. He keeps on clasping his hand tighter as he pray for the both safeness of his beloved ones.

 

In just 2 hours...

You finally gave birth to a pretty baby girl.

You were panting so hard but still something made you smile.

It was the first cry of your own child. You look at her with joy.

You rest your head for a moment in the bed for that the giving birth to your child is quite tiring.

But in return, it was really great. You will finally see her and watch her growing up.

Soon, you drifted to sleep

 

~end of flashback~

 

(still Your POV)

I rubbed Minwoo's cheek as he was still asleep on the side of the bed.

He slowly open his eyes and rubbed it.

"Oh ... Jagiya!", he hugged me immediately with a smile. I hugged him back.

I was felt a bit of weak but I'm fine :)

In the back of my husband, My parents appeared. They were all smiling.

They hugged me and I hug them back.

"Congratulations, your a mom now~", my dad said and my hair.

"Congratulations, too dad! Your a grandfather now", I said and smile.

"Oh... I could see. My baby is no longer a baby now~", my mom softly laugh. I join her.

"Yeah. I have my baby now.", I replied.

 

After minutes, Minwoo's parents came along and greeted me.

They are more hyper than my parents. hehehe... specially Minwoo's dad.

They congratulate me and Minwoo for our first baby and I say thank you.

 

My smile won't erase on my face as my husband came to me and took my hand.

"I love you~", he smile and kiss my forehead. Our parents have their own bussines, so we took that time for our moment :)

"I love you too... ". I said and just smile.

 

Minutes passed and a nurse came enter our room.

All of our eyes were on her. She smile to us as she showed us a cute baby girl.

"Is GaEul-ssi already awake?", the nurse said softly. I just smile and she come nearer me.

I was surrounded by my loved-ones before as well as the nurse.

"here~ your baby girl", she said smiling handling the baby to me and after that she left.

Minwoo quickly sit on the upper edge of the bed as his eyes were sparkling gazing to his own child.

 

While me...

I felt like I would cry seeing my own child was on my arms.

I slowly take a peek to the persons that surrounding me and they were all gazing just to the angel.

She is still sleeping peacefully as a cloth were wrapped around her just revealing her cute little face.

I smile at her and look at Minwoo. I was something like I would giggle at Minwoo's face.

He is smiling brightly like crazy ^^v

"You want to carry her?", I asked Minwoo. He eagerly nod.

And with that, I handle him the child. His eyes never left the child's face.

But soon, our little angel awaken by his father's touch. Minwoo suddenly handle it to me slowly and gently.

Scared that the baby might cry on his arms. I just giggle and just let the baby on his hands.

The baby didn't cry and just yawned that earned lots of "awww~" on the room. They were all awful on the baby's face.

"She is really pretty", My mom compliment.

"Yeah, it's like a combination of Minwoo and Gaeul's face" Minwoo's mom said and look at my mom with a smile.

"Aigoo... I think we should go now. Let us have this little family have their own time", Minwoo's dad said and all of them nod.

 

After our parents left...

"Oh... look at her! She's holding my finger", Minwoo said happily as he is playing with our little angel.

I just giggle and join them. Good thing, our baby is not that a moody baby like the others.

Like they would cry once they feel like someone touched them. ^^

I have teary eyes as I kiss the head of our baby.

"Shh.. stop crying", Minwoo said as he notice my tears were threatening to fall.

"Sorry ~ I'm just so happy", I said and laugh softly.

"Aigoo.. so what would be her name ?", Minwoo asked and kissed the baby as well.

 

Soon, we decided to name her 'Mi Sun' which means 'beauty and goodness'. Cute right ? ^^

 

Hours had passed and the nurse earlier return to the room.

She told us that the baby needs to be on the nursery room, where all the babies were resting and taking good care of some nurses.

We both planted a soft kiss to our baby before we handle our litle Mi Sun to the nurse.

 

"Jagiya, You rest now okay ? Good night .", Minwoo said after a bit chitchat that we had.

I nod and smile to him as he planted a kiss on my lips. Of course, I kissed back.

"ne~ goodnight", I smile and prepare to sleep.

 

And with that, a beautiful evening had just ended and hoping for a better day for the next morning :)

 

 

  

HEY YOW !!! aheheheeh :D
aww~ how sweet right ?
wanna see you and Minwoo's baby ? just look at the picture above !!!
CUTE RIGHT ?
You and MInwoo really did your job well !!! heheh (you know what I meant)
PERFECTLY !!!
So, see you soon ^^
annyeong

Please leave more comments and please subcribe !!! :)