Chapter 15: The First Fight

We Got Married !!! (Minwoo+You)

Chapter 15: The First Fight

 

[Your POV]

 

“Who it was anyways? “ he asked.

“actually, it’s Kyuhyun”, I said that made him choked.

“BWOH ?!” he asked somewhat a yell.

“waeyo? We’re friend”, I said.

“Why you didn’t tell me ??!” he shouted. I look at him, startled.

"eh ? I'm sorry. Because you didn't ask that thing", I excused.

"Ga Eul, you already have husband! and soon, you'll be a mother.",he said in a mad tone.

"I know that. I just eat with--", I was cut off.

"So, don't try to flirt with somebody!", he said.

As he said his last sentence I feel like my heart was punching.

It really hurts me. Who wouldn't hurt if someone told you that you're 'flirting with somebody'?

I hold my tears back as he just stood infront of me.

I just smile weakly. "I'm really sory~", I said and go to our room.

 

"Wait, Ga Eul...look, I'm sorry~", he grabbed my wrist.

"No, it's okay. I am really a flirt girl~", I said without looking at him.

"No, you're not. I didn't mean to say--", I cut him off.

"I told you, it's okay. I need some rest", I said and go to the our room.

 

As soon as I enter our room. I locked the door and cry after lying down on bed.

"mianheyo, agi-ah ~ don't worry umma and appa didn't fight, we just have misunderstanding", I said.

 

[Minwoo's POV]

What did I do?

I made my wife cry. I really don't mean to tell those things to her.

I try to make an apologize but I think I hurt her so much.

*Sorry~ I'm just really tired today, that's why I don't know what I am thinking. I'm sorry*

 

I can't take the silence on our house anymore, so I go upstairs and enter the room.

I know she was there. But the door was locked. I try to knock repeatedly but I didn't here any response.

Okay, I give up. "Look, Jagiya I'm sorry." I knock again. But it just ended up on 'no response'.

"Fine. I'll just go back to the Starship Ent. so you can go out there. I know you don't want to face me. I'm really sorry", with that, I went back to the dance studio.

 

I cool myself off on the dance studio.

I'm really lonely because my wife don't want to talk to me.

Soon, I found a friend. It's Ms. Kim, I mean Hwa Young. I just smile to her as my greet.

"Hey, do you want to come with us?", she offered as other choreographers came along.

"Where?", I asked them.

"We're going to celebrate Ms. Kim's birthday. She will treat us on the club!", Ji Hoon(another choreographer) said happily.

"Oh, it's your birthday ?! I'm sorry. I forgot", I said scraching the back of my neck.

"So, are you coming? Let's go now. Don't try to me a loner, it doesn't siuts you", Hwa Young smile to me.

"Happy Birthday, Hwa Young. But I'm sorry. I didn't go clubbing", I excused.

"Oh c'mon! No excuses. We will be there in just a short time, really", Ji Hoon said.

I hesitate at first but I ended up go to the vlub with them.

Lots of people were on the club. Dancing, Drinking wines and many more.

We sit on along couch and order some drinks. I told them that I don't drink but they forced me.

 

Soon, after I drink 5 bottles of Cass (a beer in Korea ^^) I already got dizzy.

"oh... I want to go home now", I said and stood up.

"No... let's drink more", a drunk Ji Hoon said as he dragged me to the long couch again.

"I won't drink anymore~ I'll just sleep here.", I said while blinking my eyes many times. *I'm really dizzy now*

"Sure, just help Ms. Kim to bring more beers here.", they said.

Hwa Young is also drunk on that time. " Let's go home now. Look, you are all drunk", I told her.

She shake his head. "let's but more beers. Happy Birthday to me", She saung crazily.

 

I held a box of Cass while Hwa Young hold my wrist.

"eh?", I asked her. She seems crying. I got worried so I put the box on the floor first and hold both of her shoulder.

"Hwa Young-ah, gwaenchanayo?", I asked her. She just cupped my face.

And soon...... she kissed me on the lips.

I got surprise. WTH is she doing ?!

I broke the kiss immediately. "YAH!", I yelled at her.

"Don't you know that I love you?!!!", she yelled and cry while punching my chest soflty.

*WHAT ?*

"Look, I told you. You are drunk now. Let's go home", I said and lead her to the couch and left the beers there.

"No. Please grant my birthday wish. Be ... mine", she whisper to me.

"Hwa Young... let's go now.", I told her and the others to go outside the club.

Good thing, I'm not that drunk like all of them. So I still can manage myself.

I feel like I somewhat unfaithful to my wife. But No ! She's the one who kissed me! urghh....

 

We ride ona cab. Not all of us. Just me, HwaYoung and Ji Hoon. While the others went to other cab.

I told Ji Hoon to accompany Hwa Young to her home. Ji Hoon just nod.

 

I was now, infront of our house. I am scared that Ga Eul would be mad at me.

Wait. Why would she ? If I won't tell her that I kissed... I mean, I was kissed by another girl. She will not get mad.

Urghhh... I'm really STUPID GUY. Why I come with them in the first place? It wouldn't happen if I didn't go.

 

I open the door and scan our house. There, I saw her in the kitchen already placing out plates on the dining area.

She look at me and immediately look away. *She's still mad*

In order to lessen her madness to me... I walk towards her. "You're still mad at me? I'm sorry..."

Then I kissed her.

She broke the kiss in secinds and look at me.

"Are you drunk?", she asked me and furrowed her eyebrows.

*uh-oh ~~~*

 

 

PABO MINWOO ! Why you drunk ???!
PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE :D

 

comments reply:

CatAttack1020: Minwoo love you, Don't worry ^^
Ha Jung: I updated! Sorry, If I didn't update yesterday ^^

fosa_imaginator: Yeah.yeah ~ Minwoo didn't ask. ahahahaha xD
woomin4ever: No, you're not pabo. It's just you forgot to tell him ^^ thanks 4 the thumbs up(including your feet) xD