Telling L.

It couldn't be helped *Hiatus*

It was sunday morning and L had already left to his house. I looked at the clock and noticed that it was 9:27 a.m which only gave me thirty-three minutes to get ready. What does he want to talk to me about, I thought. I had already taken a shower so I quickly threw on some skinny jeans, a graphic T, and a hoodie. I put my hair up in a bun and by the time I was finished it was 9:50 a.m. I quickly grabbed my bag and before I ran out the door, I slipped into my shoes and locked the door.

5795358136_8e19a8fa20_z.jpg

As I entered the cafe, I looked around for il Woo. 

 

"Hey!" he waved me over to him.

"Oppa! How have you've been?" I gave him a quick hug.

"I've been good and you?" he said with the biggest smile.

"I've been good also," I grinned, " I've missed you!"

"Yeah same here. It's been a  week but it feels like its been forever since we've last hung out."

"I know! But was there something you wanted to talk to me about?"

" Yeah um let's order our drinks first,okay?" he waved for the waiter.

" What can I get for you today?" the waiter smiled.

For some reason it seemed like he was only looking at me.

" Um yeah can I get a vanilla frappe please," I tried to avoid eye contact.

"And I'll have an expresso please," il Woo said.

"I'll be right back with your orders," the waiter winked at me, which caused il Woo to chuckle.

"Oh god, did he just wink at me?" I tried to hide my blushing face.

"Hahaha, yes he did. Oh damn if L would have been here, he would have been dead," He laughed while nodding towards the waiter.

"Tell me about," I sighed.

"So how are things?" he became serious.

"I think it's actually getting better. He said he'll try to control his jealousy and anger," I smiled.

"Good to hear," just then the waiter brought us our order.

"Here is your order," the waiter placed our order on the table," by the way, are you guys dating?"

"No, we are not dating," il Woo smiled.

"But I do have a boyfriend," I stated. I could see disappointment in the guys eyes.

"Oh I see, well when you break up with him, I'll be here," he smiled which caused il Woo to burst out laughing.

"Okay?..." I became red," can you believe that kid?" I scoffed.

"He looks about 17 years old, that kid," il Woo chuckled," he's only one year younger that you Jessica."

"Yah, I have a boyfriend. Good thing he didn't come because he would've....I don't even want to think about it. So tell me what it was that you wanted to say,"I took a sip of my drink.

"oh well, how do I put this?" he began fidgeting with his hands," so I have this friend and he sort of needs a place to stay..."

"so you want him to stay at my place?" I inturupted in disbelieve.

"Wow Jessica, you're so smart," He teased, I just looked at him seriously," well yeah. I mean you have a room vacant and you could use help with the utility bills and you guys will be going to the same University..." he sat up straight.

"But why not your place, it's big enough,"

"Yeah but my girlfriend is living with me and I'm using the other room as a gym," he thought that justified his actions," and besides, I already told him that you said yes," he coughed.

"What?!" I almost chocked on my drink," you did what?! He's a guy!? Have you not noticed how L is!?"

" Well yeah but you just said that he's trying to control his jealousy," He pointed out.

"Yeah but having a guy stay with me? That's not gonna happen." I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Look at it this way. You can use this opportunity to see if he really ment what he said and you'll be helping my friend out a whole lot. Please..." he put his hands together.

"But-but, ugh fine," I sighed in defeat," Only to prove if he will change or not. But your friend better not be a thug or something."

"Don't worry, he's not," il Woo victoriously grinned.

"When will he be moving in?"

"Maybe on Tuesday?" he tried to avoid my gaze.

"What!? That soon," I looked at him in disbelief," I swear Woo, you'll be the death of me."

"So you'll do it?"

"Yes. Damn it! Why am I such a nice person?" I cursed at myself," now I have to fInd out a way to tell L," I put my head on the table.

"Don't worry, if he really loves you, he'll agree to it," Il Woo smiled earning a glare from me. "Alright then," He slowly turned his head and took a sip from his drink.

After conversing with him for a while longer, we went our seperate ways.

"I'll call you later," he said.

"Sure," I smiled.

"Now how an I going to tell this to L?" I muttered under my breath while driving back home.

I decided to make a nice dinner for the two of us. I hope he won't get too mad, I thought, What if he goes after il Woo?

"He wouldn't do that," I thought out loud, " Would he? Nnoo, he said he would control himself." While setting the table I heard the door open.

"Mmmm, it smells good," L smiled.

"Yup, I made Bulgogi (grilled marinated  beef) and Kimchi Bokumbop (Kimchi fried rice)," I went over to him and gave him a quick peck.

"Looks great," He sat down.

"Thank you," I sat down next to him.

"Did you work today," I said before stuffing my mouth with a spoonful of Bokumbop.

"Yeah," 

"How was it?"

"Okay," he took a sip of his wine, " what did il Woo want to speak to you about?"

"He just wanted to hang out," I suddenly became nervous," and he wanted to ask me something."

"What did he ask you?"

"Well, about that..." ! I mentally yelled. 

"What?" He became serious.

"He asked for a favor," I began preparing myself.

"What kind of favor?"

"Well, he asked me if -if I could let his friend move in with me?" I looked down at my plate.

"Is it a girl?" I could feel him become angry with my silence.

"It's a ing guy?" He set down the chopsticks with a loud BANG making me jump a bit ," is he ing crazy?! and you said no right?"

"You said yes?!" he shouted after I didn't say anything.

"Well yes. You know when someone needs help I can't refuse," I replied while standing up.

"What the Jessica. If it would have been a girl it would have been a different ing story but it's a ing guy! A guy!" the vains on his neck clearly visible.

"What you don't trust me?" I asked in disbelief.

"It's not you that I don't trust, it's all the guys out in this world that I don't trust," he stated.

"Look. it's my apartment and if I want to help someone by giving them a place to stay then I will," I began to gain courage, " and you said that you would change. That you would control your jealousy and anger problems."

"Yes I did say that but I can't have you living alone with some bastard," he cupped my face, " What if he tries something."

"L, don't worry. Nothing will happen. il Woo said he was a really nice guy," I tried to assure me.

"ing il Woo, I swear when I see him I will..." 

"You won't do anything to il Woo okay L. If you do we're over," I looked at him staright in the eyes and moved his hands away from my face.

"But Jessica, a guy living with you? Really? Okay then let me move in with you too," I was taken aback by his sudden remark.

"Move in with me?" I stared at him in surprise.

"Yes. So I'll be here to protect you," 

"Protect me from what L? Okay how about this, first we meet the guy and if he doesn't seem like he could be trusted, then maybe I take you up on your request," I offered.

"Okay then, when is he moving in?"

"Tuesday?" 

"What the? This tuesday?"

"Yeah?"

"Your friend is ing crazy. Couldn't he have called you a week before or something?" he clenched his fist.

"Let's just calm down and finish dinner please," I  looked at  him with my puppy eyes.

"Okay," he sighed in defeat. Good, I sighed enternally.

"How old is the guy?"

"19 I think. He's going to attend the same University as me,"

"What the?" he took a deep breath to control his anger. I smiled eternally at this. Him trying to control his anger shows me that he is planning to change.

"You better let me meet him," he looked at me intensely.

"Yeah, okay but you better be nice," I warned him.

"Whatever," he muttered.

After dinner we decided to watch a movie. Suddenly an intamate scene popped up. I akwardly looked away from the scene and looked around the room. L seemed to have done the same. Suddenly our eyes met.

"Hey," I said awkardly.

"Hey," he replied in the same tone. Suddenly he crashed his lips to mines catching  me by surprise but after a few seconds I gave in.