The Introduction.

It couldn't be helped *Hiatus*

"Hello, it's a pleasure to meet you," D.O stood up and walk towards us, stretching his hand out for L to shake. L glance at D.O's hand then back at his face, anger in his eyes.

"So your the one who's going to live with MY girlfriend," he practically growled.

"L can I have a word with you. Please excuse us D.O," I turned to D.O before taking L to the kitchen.

" What the heck are you doing? I told you to be nice. Please control your anger L," I said soothingly.

"I'm sorry. I just can't control myself," he sighed, " but I'll try," he relaxed a bit.

"Thank you," I gave him a quick kiss. We walked back into the livingroom, where D.O awkwardly stood with his hands in his pockets.

"I'm sorry about being rude," L began apologizing, but the intensity was still in his eyes.

"It's okay. I understand," D.O gave an awkward smile.

"So shall we sit," I smiled and motioned towards the couch.

"I heard you're attending Kyung Hee university?" L began talking while pulling me closer to him.

"Yes I am," D.O replied a bit uncomfortable.

"What are you majoring in," I smiled.

"Music," 

"Oh I see," I began triwling my thumbs, " I'm majoring in Business Administrations,"

 

No P.O.V:

Why is Jessica being so nice to him. his good-looking. Jessica better not leave me for him. What the , is he flirting with her? Were L's thoughts as he watched Jessica and D.O convers about school.

"You're gonna like the university, it's really nice," Jessica said to D.O, who had become less uncomfortable, " And the people are not that bad."

"Oh really? I can't wait to see for myself," D.O smiled.

"What? Are you saying she's lying?" L became hostile.

"No I was just implying that I would like to see the school for myself," D.O responded.

Jessica's P.O.V

"Yah, L, chill. You know he didn't mean it like that," I nudged him.

"What ever," he put his arm around my waist, making me a bit uncomfortable but I tried to hide it. 

"So are you guys hungry?" I turned to the clock which read 4:50.

"I'm okay," D.O replied.

"I'll take you out to eat Jessica," L faced me.

"But," Just the L's phone rings.

"Hello, Right now?" He sounded aggrivated, " But why? Oh I see," He sighed," Okay I'll be right there."

"What happened?"

"I have to go back to the office," he glanced over at D.O then at me, " Something came up."

"Oh, okay," I pouted, "When will you be finished?"

"I'm not sure," he got up.

 

L's P.O.V

-Myungsoo-l-myungsoo-24717598-467-700.jp

, how am I suppose to leave Jessica here with this bastard? I internally growled. Ugh! What the do I do?!

 

"Well I better go now," I grabbed Jessica's hand and proceeded walking towards the door. That bastard just stood there, not knowing what to do with himself. I smirked internally, Well it doesn't look like he'll try anything.

"I have to go. If he tries anything, call me immidiately, you hear me," I held her face in between my hands.

"So that means that you'll let him stay?" she was surprised yet happy.

"Yes," I sighed. I sure as hell didn't want to but if I opposed to it she'll think that I was not willing to change. And I was feeling a bit guilty, after all she is a nice girl.(his talking about him cheating)

"Thank you so much L," She hugged me.

"Whatever," I chuckled trying to hide my jealousy, " But please take care of yourself."

"Don't worry about me L. I'll be fine," she pecked my lips. I looked her in the eyes and pulled her lips onto mines once again, just to tell her how much she means to me.

"Okay," she chuckled, " you should get going."

"Oh right," I smiled, " I'll see you when I get out." I put my shoes on but before leaving, I glanced/glared at that bastard one more time. I swear if he tries anything, I will make sure no one ever hears of him again.

"Take care," she waved at me.

"You too," and with that I walked away. When I got in the car I couldn't hold in my anger any longer. 

"!" I yelled. How could she let a guy live with her and not me? I'm ing crazy for agreeing to this. I started the engine then drove off.

 

Jessica's P.O.V:

 

"Alright then," I sighed and turned my attention to D.O, " are you sure you're not hungry?"

"Yeah I'm sure," he said but his stomach growled, telling me otherwise. His face turned red.

"I'll make something to eat," I chuckled.

"Hey I'm sorry about L. He gets jealous really easily," I said from the kitchen.

"Oh no, It's fine. I understand him. His beautiful girlfriend is going to live with someone else that isn't him. It's quite understandable," he assured me. Beautiful girlfriend? I turned my face somewhere else so he wouldn't notice me blushing, " but are you really okay with me living here?"

"Oh course I am," I replied, " why wouldn't I be?"

"Well, you're letting a random guy live with you, in which you know nothing about," 

"If you're a friend of il Woo then you're a friend of mines, and I know Jung Woo wouldn't  offer my place to someone he didn't trust," I informed him, " by the way, how did you come across Woo? You're much younger then him."

"His girlfriend is my cousin," he told me, " we became like brothers." A smile formed on his lips.

"Oh," I said as I stirred the dwenjang chigae (bean paste stew with beef & vegetables), " so you're related to Eun Hee."

"Yup," he smiled, " she treats me like if I was her brother. She's always been there for me."

"That's nice," I smiled and stirred the rice, " So you like music?"

"Yeah,"

"Do you sing?"

"Yeah," he smiled.

"Wanna sing me a song," I glanced at him and smiled.

"Right now?" he rubbed the back of his neck shyly.

"Yup," A few minutes later a beautiful sound filled the place. I was completely taken aback by his angel like voice. I couldn't help but stop what I was doing and just watch him sing. The emotion he put in every word he sung just made me breathless. My heart began to race.

"Wow," I began clapping after he was finished singing Like In A movie by 2PM, " that was amazing."

"Thank you," he blushed.

"Oh the food," I quickly turned my attention to the food, " the food almost burned because of your hypnotizing voice," I chuckled.

"Oh sorry," he chuckled as well.

"You have such a beautiful voice D.O. You should try out for one of those music companies or something," I stated.

"I'm still thinking about it," he replied.

"Well you should. I'm pretty sure you'll make it big with that voice of yours,"

"Thank you,"

"Well food is ready,"

"Want me to set up the table?" D.O offered.

"Sure, the plates are on that cabinet and the cups are in that one. I'll get the spoons," I pointed at where everything was, "Thanks for offering."

"No problem," he smiled.