A Friendly Visit

It couldn't be helped *Hiatus*

As soon as we got home, I got out of the car and immediately went inside, a headed to my room with L trailing behind.

"I'm sorry," L grabbed me by the arm, making me face him.

"It's fine. I'm just tired," I pulled my arm from his grasp and turned back around.

"It's not fine.  You're still mad at me," he grabbed my arm again.

"I'm not mad at you," I lied.

"Yes you are," 

"Just please let me rest," I sighed.

"Fine,"  he let go. When I got to my room, I heard the front door open then slam shut. That's when I couldn't hold it in any longer and completely broke down. Why is he being this way? He wasn't like this before. Why doesn't he trust me? I buried my face in a pillow. I hadn't notice I had fallen asleep after I heard knocking on my door.

Third P.O.V

"Jessica," Jessica got up and began walking towards the door, " are you in there?"

"Hey D.O," Jessica opened the door.

"Oh you are- are you okay?" Crap! My eyes must be puffy. Jessica quickly turned her back towards him.

"Yeah, I'm fine," she lied.

"You're not fine. Tell me what happened," D.O put his hand on Jessica's shoulder, making her  face him..

"Nothing happened," she sighed.

"That sure doesn't look like nothing,"D.O refered to Jessica's puffy eyes and pink nose.

"I cry over the littlest things. Don't worry about me," she smiled. 

"You shouldn't be crying over him. You're to beautiful to be crying over someone lke that," D.O still had his hand on her shoulder. Jessica was about to respond but her stomach decided to inturupt her. She looked down embarrassed.

"I'll go make us something to eat," he dropped his hand from her shoulder and smiled.

"It's fine, I'll make it," 

"What? You think I can't cook?" he acted hurt.

"NoI didn't-" she began explaing but he stopped her.

"I'm just joking," he chuckled, " but really. I'm going to cook today." He left her room, leaving her with a small smile on her face. While she changed into something more comfortable, the aroma of Gamjatang filtered her nose.

"It smells good in here," she leaned against the counter in the kitchen.

1_1_kitchens_as_of_August_2007_019.jpg

"Oh, hey," D.O turned towards her smiling.

"Wow you made Gamjatang?"She looked towards the stove, " smells great!"

"Thanks," he chuckled.

"And you're fully suited. The apron and everything," she joked.

"Oh,  yeh," he rubbed the back of his neck, shyly.

"Cute," she giggled, " want me to help set the table?"

"Oh. No, I already did it," he smiled and stirred the Gamjatang.

"Wow. You're quite the guy," she teased.

"I know," he winked and they both began laughing, "now if you would please take a seat and prepare to be amazed."

"Oh really?" she giggled. As she turned to go sit down, D.O could feel his heart rate increase. I hope she likes it. After she was seated, he served her a plate and then he served himself. 

"Mmmm it looks delicious. Now let's see if it taste as good as it looks," she smiled then stuffed .

"So, how is it?" D.O became nervous.

"Umm...it's.....Delicious!," she grinned and her lips before taking another bite.

"I told you," he smiled, relieved that she had liked it.

"You really are a great cook," she beamed, " and since you cooked, I'll wash the dishes."

"No I will," 

"No, I will. You cooked already. I'm going to wash them even if you don't want me to," 

"Fine but I'll help," he insisted. She shook her head.

"Washing dishes is not hard," she giggled, " I'm a big girl. I can handle washing dishes."

"You are quite stubborn," he chuckled.

"I get that alot," she grinned. After finishing dinner, she immediately began washing the dishes.

"Who could that possibly be?" Jessica rinsed her hands, confused after hearing a knock on the door. 

"Hey Jessica," Hoya, SungJung, and Sunggyu stood at the door, SungJung was holding a grocery bag.

"Hoya! What brings you guys here?!" she was happy but surprised.

"We just wanted to visit," Hoya smiled, " can we come in?"

"Yeah, Of course. Sorry," she smiled, " have a seat. Sunggyu! I haven't seen you in a while. Where have you been?"

"You know. Here and there," he smiled.

"Hello," D.O greeted them iin the living room.

"Hey, man," Hoya shook his hand.

"Who's he?" Sunggyu pointed at D.O.

"Oh this is D.O, my new roommate," she introduced the two.

"Hey," D.O greeted him.

"Sup," Sunggyu greeted him back.

"What do you have there?" Jessica turned to SungJung.

"Oh. Your favorite ice cream," SungJung smiled and showed the bag to Jessica.

"You guys bought me ice cream? Awe, you guys didn't have to do that," she was truely touched by they're action, " should we eat some?"

"Of course!" SungJung beamed.

"Okay, I'll be back," Jessica went into the kitchen with the bag.

"I'll help," SungJung followed her.

"How do you like living here?" Hoya tried to make it less awkward.

"It's nice," D.O tried to avoid eye contact. Again it turned into an awkward silence. Sunggyu was still in shock to know that a guy was living with Jessica.

"Okay!" Jessica and SungJung came back with trays of ice cream cups. They all took theirs and began eating it.

"How did you convince L to let a guy live with you?" Sunggyu suddenly blurted out.

"yah," Hoya elbowed him.

"Oh well um, I don't know. He just agreed," she lied.

"Really?" Sunggyu asked wide eyed.

"Yup," she looked at her ice cream, " do you guys want to watch a movie?"