What is this feeling?

It couldn't be helped *Hiatus*

L's P.O.V

, I almost got caught, My heart rate slowly decreased, Did she really believe me? I hope she did. , what if she finds out? Good thing I came up with a good cover up. I hope she doesn't find out about Hana or the others. I tried to calm myself but failed. I need to be more careful from now on.

 

D.O's P.O.V

I can't believe she let's him treat her like that. Why doesn't she just break-up with him? I ran my hand through my hair. I'm tired, I'll take a shower tomorrow in the morning. I laid down. This bed is so comfortable. I didn't even notice when I fell asleep.

It was 6:00 a.m when I heard the front door open then close. Hm, he must have left already. Well, it's time to take a shower. After grabbing a towel I walked out of my room only to be greeted by a smiling, beautiful Jessica. 

"Oh, Goodmorning D.O," she smiled. How can someone be so beautiful?

"Goodmorning Jessica," I smiled back.

"Did you sleep well?"

"Yes, thank you,"

"Well I see you're going to take a shower. I'll just make us some breakfast before we go to school, okay," she walked passed me, leaving a trace of her sweet scent behind.

"Okay," I unconciously smiled.

After the shower, I was greeted with the delicious auroma of pancakes? I went into my room as fast as I could because I didn't want Jessica to see me with just a towel around my waist. After successfully running into my room, I quickly changed and headed to the kitchen.

 

Jessica's P.O.V

Oh my god. I hope he didn't see me. I can't believe I saw him practically....... He has nice toned muscles. Stop it! What are you thinking. You have a boyfriend. Please don't let him have seen me. Please....

"Mmmmm it smells good," D.O's voice came from behind me.

"Yeah, let's sit down and eat," I was waiting for him to say something but he never did so I relaxed a bit. Whew! He didn't see me.

"I haven't had pancakes in a long time," he commented.

"Oh really? I make them once in a while so you won't have to worry about that," I smiled.

"Yes!" he smiled back. Wow, he was a pretty smile.

"Are you ready to go?" I picked up the dishes from the table and put them in the sink.

"Yes," he helped me.

"Oh, hold on I left my bag in my room," I quickly ran to my room and after searching for it I had finally found in under my bed. How did it get down there?

"Okay, I'm ready," I walk back into the kitchen to discover D.O had washed the dishes. " O, you didn't have to wash them D.O"

"But I wanted to, and besides I live here now," He smiled.

"But still-,"

"I like cleaning so it's okay," he inturrupted.

"Okay," I sighed, " well let's go. Should we take my car?"

"We should take my car instead," he offered.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, now come on," he chuckled.

"Do you need help finding your classes?" I asked after parking in the parking lot. He sheepishly nodded his head.

"Okay," I chuckled, "Let's go." We got out of the car. As soon as I stepped onto the sidewalk of the school, i was greeted by Hoya.

"Yo Jessica," Hoya waved.

"Hey Hoya. What's up," I smiled.

"Who's he?" Dongwoo eye-balled D.O.

"Everyone, please meet D.O," I began introducing them, "D.O this is Hoya, Dongwoo, SungJung, Sungyeol, and Woohyun."

"Hello," D.O greeted.

"What up," they all said.

"So he's the one that's living with you," Dongwoo said, a bit disgusted. He was extremely loyal to L.

"How did- L told you. Yeah his the one living with me," I responded.

"I can't believe L actually let you do this," Hoya said, still surprised.

"I know. But it looks like L thinks he has the right to stay over all the time," I chuckled.

"That crazy bastard," Hoya chuckled, making the others join him.

"Well we have to go. See you later Jessica," Hoya smiled. " See you later man," Hoya said to D.O.

"Oh ye," D.O smiled.

"Bye Jessica. Bye D.O," the rest followed Hoya. Dongwoo didn't say anything and just left.

"That guy," I sighed. " Come on, I'll walk you to your class," I looked a D.O.

"I'm the guy. I should be walking you to class," D.O replied.

"You're the new one and besides, people might get the wrong idea,"

"Oh. Yeah," D.O looked down. Why did he do that?

"Okay, come on," I smiled at him.

"D.O?" We heard someone say while we were walking to his class.

"Kris?" D.O turned around surprised.

tumblr_m2j88dlq2G1r95pu2o1_500.jpg

"Wassup man?!" Kris pulled him in for a quick hug, " When did you get here?"

 

"Yesterday," D.O replied, excited.

"You actually went through with it?" Kris suddenly became serious after he saw me.

"Let's not talk about it right now okay," D.O tried to shrug it off. I wanted to ask what they were talking about but I didn't want to seem nosey. It was none of my business.

"Anyways, this is Kris. Kris this is Jessica," D.O introduced us.

"Nice to meet you, Kris," I smiled.

"Nice to meet you too," he replied in a serious tone. Does he not like me or something?

"Well I have to go," I said awkwardly. " I hope you like your classes." I said to D.O, "And it was nice to meet you, Kris." I walked off as quickly as I could.