You don't trust me?

It couldn't be helped *Hiatus*

D.O's P.O.V

"You didn't have to be rude," I became serious.

"I told you not to do it," Kris mirrored my expression.

"You also said that she wouldn't let me stay because of her boyfriend," I smirked, " And look what happened. I'm living with her."

"And her boyfriend didn't say anything?" Shock crossed Kris's face but soon disappeared.

"He looked pissed but  I guess his trying to prove to Jessica that he's not as controlling or as possessive as he seems," I replied.

"My his not possessive," Kris scoffed, " I bet within this week, his going to show his true colors."

"We'll just have to see,"I grinned.

"Kris!," we heard a faint voice in the background. " Is that D.O?!" Ceci walked up to us.

"Hey Ceci," I rubbed the back of my neck.

"It is you! How have you been?" she pulled me into a quick hug.

"I've been good," I smiled, " and you?"

"I've been good also," she returned the smile then slipped her hand into Kris's arm.

"woah, when did this happen?" I asked shocked.

"Oh," Ceci blushed, " about a couple of months ago."

"Wow. How did this guy here win a beautiful girl like you?" I teased.

"Shut up," Kris tried to hide the smile that was lingering around his lips.

"Believe it or not, Kris has his charms," Ceci smiled, defending him.

"By the way, where are the others?" I asked.

"They're probably in their class or something. Maybe later on we can meet up somewhere," Kris responded, wrapping his arm around Ceci's waist.

"Alright. I'll see you guys later then," 

"Bye D.O," Ceci smiled.

"Bye," I turned and walked into my classroom. I wonder where Jessica's class is...

Jessica's P.O.V

"May I borrow a pen," I heard someone say beside me.

"Oh sure. Here you go," I handed him the extra pen I always carried around.

"Thank you," he smiled.

"No problem," I smiled back. Is it me or is class going rather slow today. I began tapping my pen against the desk.

"I see someone's a bit impatient," I heard the same voice from earlier.

"Oh," I chuckled, " Doesn't this class seem longer than usual?"

He slightly shook his head, "It doesn't seem any different to me."

"It's probably just me then," I smiled a bit embarrassed.

"I'm Kai by the way," he reached out to shake my hand.

tumblr_lx0fhjm62y1qhmxnlo2_500.jpg

"I'm Jessica. It's nice to meet you," I giggled.

"Nice to meet you too," he smiled big. After class was over, I gathered my things and headed out to my next class.

"Hey Jessica!" I heard a familiar kind voice call out to me.

"Oh hey D.O," I turned to face him, " how was your class?"

"It was good," he smiled, putting his hands in his pockets.

tumblr_m2k8cfUlBi1rtglkbo1_500.jpg

"Glad to hear," I smiled and looked at the floor.

 

21218503.jpg

After all the classes were over I met up with D.O at the front of the University. 

"Hey D.O," I walked up to him.

"Yo D.O," the same voice from my first class spoke out.

"Sup Kai," D.O and him did a hand shake. Then D.O greeted the rest that had come along with Kai.

"Oh it's you," Kai pointed at me smiling.

"Oh hey Kai," I returned the smile. "I see you've found all of your friends." I turned to D.O.

"Oh yeah," He grinned.

"You two know eachother?" Kai seemed surprised, " wait is she the girl your living with?" D.O just nodded.

"Wow," the rest of his crew replied, astonished.

"Well aren't you going to introduce us?" one of his friends said.

"Oh ye. Jessica this is Suho, Lu Han, Baek Hyun, Chan Yeol and Tao," D.O began introducing them to me one by one.

"Pleasure to meet you," I said after he was finished introducing.

"The pleasure is ours," 

"There's more of us but we don't know where they currently are at the moment," SuHo smiled.

"Wow, you're quite popular," I teased D.O. D.O and the rest chuckled, " well I have to get going. It was nice meeting all of you."

"You don't want me to drive you?" D.O asked.

"No it's fine. L is going to pick me up," I waved, " bye."

tumblr_lql9jm1Ify1qazpnyo1_500.gif

"What do you think your doing talking to those guys?" Anger consumed L's features.

"Relax, they're D.O's friends," I sighed while putting on my seat-belt.

"And that gives you the right to talk to them?"

"Are you really going to start right now. Listen, it's been a long day and I'm tired, so can we just go home,"

"You don't think I'm tired from ing work?" He raised his voice a little.

"Then why do you want to argue huh?" I tried to control my anger but it's become impossible at this point.

"Because you're talking to other guys,"

"What's the problem with that? It's not like I was flirting with them," I began rasing my voice, " if you want to continue arguing then I guess I'll walk home," I was about to take of my seat-belt when L stopped me.

"Okay, okay," He sighed, " I'm sorry. Let's just get home." I tried so hard to contain my tears. Thank God I succeeded. Does he not trust me?