A scene at the club.

It couldn't be helped *Hiatus*

"Jessica, Hurry up!" I heard L yelling from the living room.

"Ya! Don't rush me!" I shouted back.

"But I want to leave already," his voice became closer.

"Okay, I'm almost finished," I said as I applied a bit of red lipstick and sprayed a tad of perfume.

Rachel-Gilbert-Zaza-sequined-one-shoulder-mini-dress-2

"Wow, you look amazing," L  wrapped his arms around me, " I kind of don't want to go anymore," he whispered in my ear, giving me goosebumps.

"Oh no you don't," I unwrapped his arms around me,"  You made me get dressed so now we have to go, and besides, your friends are waiting at the club."

"Damn it," he pouted, " Fine let's go." He headed towards the door.

"Yup," I quickly grabbed my bag and headed towards the door also.

" Did you grab your coat?" L asked while opening to door.

"Oh yeah,  I forgot," I ran back inside my room and quickly grabbed my coat. I slipped into my heels and headed out the door.

"You are so beautiful," L put his arm over my shoulder.

"Thank you," I gave him a quick peck on the cheek, " You are not bad looking either." I giggled, making him chuckle.

At the Club

 

When we arrived at the club, we were immediately let in, making those, who I guess have been waiting in line for a while, angry. L just smirked, obviously not caring but I felt a bit guilty.

 

"Hey guys," I greeted L's friends when we got to our table inthe V.I.P section.

"Hey Jessica!" They greeted back with smiles on their faces.

"Wow Jessica, You look really nice tonight," SungJong complimented my appearance. 

"Chill man," Hoya said to L when he glared at SungJong making SungJong shrink away," It's just a compliment."

"Whatever," L grabbed my hand and sat me next to him. Here we go again, I thought to my as I sat beside him. After the tension was gone, everyone relaxed and started enjoying themselves. Even L loosened up. Before I knew it most of the guys were half drunk, including L. Since I wasn't much of a drinker and niether was Hoya, we were the only ones sober.

"Let's go dance," L got up and pulled me towards the dance floor. Some of the guys followed, while the others stayed talking.

I was happily dancing with L when he suddenly tensed up, " What the hell are you looking at?" L growled while looking behind me.

, not again, I thought as I turned around.

"Nice pretty little thing you've got there," a guy, who seemed to be in his middle 20's smirked.

"What the did you just say," L grabbed him by the collar.

"Man chill, it's not like I'm hitting on her, I was just looking," The guy replied. That's when L punched him in the face.

"L stop!" I tried to push him off but to no avail did my attempts work. That's when Hoya rushed over and pulled L off of the guy.

"What the hell happeneed?!" Hoya demanded.

"This bastard was looking at my girl," L pointed at the guy.

"What the hell L!" I looked at him, angry for hurting an innocent guy and embarrasing us infront of everyone.

"You know I hate it when guys look at you,"

"Yes I do know that but did you really have to cause a scene. I'm leaving," I began walking back to the table to grab my stuff.

"Baby wait!" L grabbed my hand.

"What?" 

"I'm coming with you,"

"I'm sorry about my friend, You see, he has been drinking tonight and the smallest things set him off when his drunk," Hoya apologized to the guy then followed us to the table.

"What happened?" Sunggyu asked, to drunk to have noticed all the commotion.

"L, that's what happpend," Dongwoo answered

"Ohhh," Sunggyu looked over at me then at L, " I guess it's time to go then," he got up with Hoya as support.

"We'll see you guys later," L said to the guys while we walked out of the club.

"Sure thing," Woohyun waved. The ride home was silent. 

"Baby, please talk to me," L said  while I was driving since he had been drinking .

"What do you want me to say huh? I'll rather stay silent then regret anything said later okay," I kept my eyes on the road.

"Look, I'm sorry. It's just I can't control myself. The thought of you leaving me for someone else frightens me," his voice became sad.

"L," I sighed, my anger suddenly fading with his words, " How many times do I have to tell you, I won't leave you. I love you too much."

"Really?" he lightened up.

"Yes, really," I smiled at him then turned my attention to the road, " But please try to control yourself. I hate seeing people get hurt because of me."

"Okay, I promise to try to control myself," 

"So do you want me to take you to your house or do you want to spend the night?" I glanced over at him.

"Your place. It's more comfortable there," he smiled.

"Okay then my place it is,"

"I'm gonna go change," I said as we entered my apartment.

"Okay," L sat himself down on the couch and the T.V. I quickly threw on my regular p.js, which consisted of a tank top and booty shorts, then I brushed my teeth. After I was finished, I sat myself next to L.

"What are you watching," I asked as I placed my head on his chest.

"Running man," L kissed the top of my head softly.

"Oh, look it's 2PM," I commented before yawning.

"Come on, let's go to sleep," L turned off the T.V and I got up.

"Okay," I walked back to my room with him trailing behind me. Just then my phone rings.

"Hello," another yawn escapes.

"Hey Jessica, It's il Woo, were you sleeping?"

"Oh hey oppa, no but I was about to," I smiled.

"oh okay, well do you think you can meet me tomorrow?" He sounded a bit nervous.

"Sure for what?" I became curious to why he wanted to talk to me.

"I...have to ask you something," 

"Okay?... Where at?"

"At the cafe near your apartment," 

"Okay, I'll meet you at 10?"

"Yeah, 10 will be fine,"

"Okay oppa, see you then. Goodnight," 

"Goodnight," he said then we hung up.

"Why does he want to meet you?" L asked.

"I don't know. He said he has to tell me something," I laid down and pulled the plankets up to my chest.

"Okay, I'm coming with you," L said.

"L, please don't start. He's my best friend okay. I haven't seen him in a while. Just let me go alone, okay?" I hate it when he gets like this.

"Fine," he said.

"Thank you," I gave him a quick kiss.

"I love you," he pulled me close to him.

"I love you, too," I snuggled my head on his chest, "Goodnight."

"Goodnight."