The end )))))))':

Mr. Right

Thank you for subscribing: gummycookiie, Dinowoo, novielaine21

Saranghaeyo!!~ ^^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello dear subscribers and readers!!~ Its beyondthstarzx here annyeong!!^^ I know i went MIA for a really reaally loooong time and im really reaaaly sorry about that >< Domu domu mianhae~ And yeap this is the end of my one-shot story: Mr Right. So how was it? Comment me your views, critics and your wish alright! I'll be glad to read them. And like i said earlier, if i get a good response on this one-shot, i might make this into a real story (but after i finished my Real Story fanfic :> ) or maybe you would want to request another oneshot stories (prefer: infinite cause i only know they characters well) just type it away~ and i will try my best to make one okay! I might not be able to update that much but i will try my very outmost best to and make my stories into a better one. Thanks for the love for this story everybody!!^^ Im really really touched to see so many people loving this story of mine even though i think it isn't that great T^T You guys are daebak!! Continue loving it and spread the love of this story to others okay! :3 Till we meet again.. bbyeong~!