Chapter4

Mr. Right

Its was night and the crikets were screetching under the moonlight. You stood in front of your main door staring at L's profile that seems to glow like the moon. You fiddle the ribbon of the bouquet of flowers on your left hand with your fingers as L gaze at you with much love. You then walked towards him, who foolishly stood there while waiting for you to head in, and gave him one last tight squeeze. His mouth curled as he breathe in your scent that he held dear too.

"Thank you for today..." You whispered before breaking the hug.

L was hesitant to let you go but eventually release his grip on you. He cupped your face so that he could plant a goodbye kiss on your forehead. Satisfied, he walked towards his car as you looked at his back. Instead of starting the car, L turned around and lean on his car to look at you. He then moved his head in a upward motion as a sign to tell you to head in the house first. You slightly nod and wave him goodbye. He was still looking at you when you turned the doorknob and walked into your house. Before you closed the door you looked at his for one last time and that's when L smile at you and mouthed the words; 'I love you'. You shyly return the smile and mouthed; 'Goodnight, I love you too... alot'. After the door was closed, you lean heavily on it while feeling a bit guilty. *I love you alot Myungsoo... I think...*

"YAH HAEMIN!!"

You jumped when you heard a familiar voice screaming at you. You felt as if your heart jut jumped out from your heart. You shoot the don't-do-that facial expression to your best friend, Minhee, who was laughing away at your priceless face. She then saw the bouquet of roses and gave a sly smile. You shooked your head and the bouquet to her before walking up the stairs to your room.

You dramatically lie flat on your stomach at your bed. Your room was dark and gloomy. Only a small table lamp beside your bed were iluminating in the darkness. You heard footsteps walking up the stairs and into your room. Next was the rustling sounds like the bouquet earlier were placed aside. But you still just lay there with your head all fuzzed up.

"Haemin-ah... is there something borthering you?"

"Nothing. I'm just tired... that's all"

You sigh silently and stare at the flooring while being deep in thought. Suddenly, you felt as if an elephant sat on top of you while your mouth were wide open, gasping for air. The pressure was too overwhelming that you were unable to project your voice to say anything. As seconds felt like hours, the pressure was gone and you greedily breathe in for air.

"What was that for?!" You chided while looking at Minhee who was leaning on your wardrobe.

"Let's hear about it now shall we?"

She showed her eye smile which then transform to a serious glare. You sigh defeatedly. You had known her since middle school and you know that once she got her mind set, she will get it no matter what including the situation you are in now. You tried to get your mind straight before deciding to talk about the risky topic that had been on your mind since today.

"Actually I..."

"Woah, not bad. Handsome~ So who is he?" Without you realising, Minhee had already ransack your wallet and showing you the poloroid picture with her index finger on Hoya's face.

"Name's Hoya"

"And..."

You had no choice but told the whole story from how you and L met Hoya and Eunhee then from the time where you went to the Han River with Hoya. Basically, you told her everything as she intently listens to you rambling. When you were done with your part of the story, you look at Minhee who was engrossed looking at the poloroid photo. There was silence.

"So, in other words..." she walked towards you and place the photo right infront of you before standing at where she was earlier.

"... you're beginning to have feeling-feeling with this guy, what's his name again..."

"Hoya"

"Ah yes! Hoya" You just lifted up both your shoulders and let it down drastically. She raised one eyebrow and continue to stare at you.

"What?"

You seriously don't understand what Minhee is implying to you. She sigh helplessly before sitting right infront of you. You were sitting up right on your bed while Minhee on the floor. She look at you, still with her serious face.

"Ok then answer me..."

"..When you are with him, what do you feel?"

"Erm... Pretty much happy?"

"Ok, then does your heart beats weirdly?"

"Weirdly? Like how weird?"

"Ah... like lub-bub lub-bub lub-bub or lub-bub-bub lub-bub-bub lub-bub-bub or better still... tiiiiiiiiiiiit~"

You gave Minhee the like-seriously face as your eyes changes like slits. You know she was ridiculing you so you threw a pillow to her face. For once during the intense and serious conversation, both of you laughed. The atmosphere were cheery now.

"Just answer me already!"

"Hmm... mostly its like the first one but sometimes its like the second one"

"Well that's good! No third option. For once I was afraid that you became a dead zombie in love hahaha"

"YAH!"

"Alright, then when you see Hoya with Eunhee?" Your smiley and cheerful face vanishes.

"I rest my case!" Suddenly Minhee facial expression changes to a really concern one when she overlapped both your palms with hers.

"Tell me, how long have you been with Myungsoo?" You know that Minhee's talking serious business if she said Myungsoo instead of L.

"2 years and going..."

"Then Hoya?"

"...only about 2 weeks?"

"My sentiments exactly! Listen Haemin, as your bestfriend since middle school I hope you take my words for consideration. What you felt for Hoya now is just a fling kind of feeling. Its not love or attraction. You felt this way because you felt lonely, you felt that your future spouse doesn't care about you and you knowing that Hoya who is in the same exact situation as you just make you feel less lonely. The way he treated you just makes you feel more cared for, more noticed. Thats all. You're just mistaking and mixing that feelings with love or attraction. It might same goes to Hoya too. Myungsoo had been with you for two years Haemin. Don't make his absence of 2 weeks during the planning of the wedding reception make you take the wrong decision and lose a man who is as great as Myungsoo. You love him don't you? You want to spent the rest of your life with him that's why you accepted his marriage proposal right?"

You noded your head profusely. Everything become so clear to you now in your head. Knowing this, tears were begining to threatened to spill out. You sniff like a child who had just finished crying as you felt your nose feeling runny and sour.

"It's ok honey... you're just a little confuse. Little cracks like this happens during the planning of the wedding reception between going to be wed couples. So it's a normal thing..." Minhee cooed.

"...Well, atleast you know you the truth that maybe Hoya shared the same feelings like you do. He's marrying to his future wife Eunhee soon like you who's marrying to Myungsoo. So it means you don't have any feelings for Hoya and he doesn't have any feelings for you"

You knew that Minhee had done talking her piece but somehow you felt that the last sentence were being put on replay in your head. What Minhee said has its facts and it can be right too. Now that you know, you coudn't lie that your heart didn't felt deceived or hurt. You knew that this might happen but how you wished you hadn't know. That night you don't know why but you cried your heart out while being in Minhee's arms as she pacify you by telling that its ok. *Sorry Haemin-ah but I, as your best friend, had to do this to aviod you from making the wrong decision in your life. It's best for both you and Myungsoo...* Today really felt like a super long difficult day for you as you continue to cry without any thoughts of stopping.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for subcribing: troubleholic, Rainingmochi, thelocKey
*flying kisses* :DD <3

Im sensing.. this story is going to end soon :O !!