Chapter6

Mr. Right

Quietly, both Minhee and you walked to the ballroom where everyone was. You could hear the heels slapping hard on the floor and the rustling sounds of clothes where Minhee were struggling to hold on to your wedding gown trains. You tried to to assure Minhee that you could manage it by yourself but then she plainly turn your words to deaf ears.

"Ay, it's my job as your bridesmaid you know!" She cheekily said.

"Anyways it's my bestfriend's special day today, so this is nothing.. But when its my turn to come, you better do a great job, you understand!"

You paused your footsteps to turn and looked at Minhee. You felt your throat tighten as your nose began to sour up. You took a couple of steps before hugging Minhee tightly, carefully not to cry and ruined your makeup. You felt really touched and thankful to have Minhee with you all these years through thick and thin.

"Minhee-ah, thank you for everything especially this few days before my wedding. I think if it weren't for you, I don't think I would be marrying Myungsoo today. Really thank you so much"

You were almost in the brink of tears when suddenly Minhee broke the hug. She cupped your face and cooed you from crying. Worrying that you might smurged all the makeup you had no choice but up all your tears. A smile began curving on both Minhee's and yours. An image came up in your head that smile was lost in a second after she said something softly;

"From that someone..."

You looked to see Minhee passing you a card. You look into her with confusion but Minhee just kept ing it to you. You wearily took it without taking your eyes off from the piece of paper even for a second. You slowly opened it to reveal the contents inside which reads;

 

Dear Haemin,

Every single second from the moment I saw you, three days ago, I dread that this day will never come. But now, here it is.. happening right infront of us. I thought about what you said before you left. Maybe we're not meant to be together after all in this life. Its funny how in the middle of writing this letter.. that as a man... I don't know why but tears are about to stream out. I hope you and Myungsoo will prosper into a happy family without me in the picture. So I want you to forget about me and live on happily. Seeing you being happy will also make me happy to. That's all I'm asking from you. No matter what, I hope you kept that smile of yours that I fell in love with so much and don't lose those laughters that set my heart racing everytime I hear it. From the time you finish reading this, I might be already far away from you.. from here. So be happy with the one you truely love, Myungsoo, but do know that what I said three days ago was true from the bottom of my heart. I fell in love with you ever since we spent our precious times that I hold dear to, together.

PS: I love you then, I love you now and I will always love you forever and will alway be..

From Howon aka Hoya.

 

Halfway reading the note, you had already been sobbing really hard trying not to break down. But sadness was overwhelming you that you had no choice but to cry. Minhee quickly hug you to calm you down. She whispered a shush tune to stop you from weaping any harder. When you are done pouring out your woes, Minhee quickly dissappeared to the room earlier and brought some makeup to touch up on your half-messed profile.

"When did you get this?"

Minhee hesitated before answering, "I've met Hoya early in the morning before meeting you. He asked me to pass it to you..."

"Unnie.. what do I do now?" You looked into Minhee's eyes as she stopped applying powder on your face.

She sigh, "To be honest, I don't know. But whatever it is... always listen to here"

You felt Minhee's index and middle fingers pressing lightly on your left chest. You stare at it blankly. You could only feel the beating of your heart, pumping blood to the rest of your body. You want to say something but when you opened your mouth to speak, nothing came out so you shut it. You felt so lost.

"So who do you love?" Haemin asked.

"I love Myungsoo and.."

"...and?"

"Hoya..."

"Then who do you love.. more?"

"Myun- Ho-Hoya. I don't know why but I just can't seem to get him out from my head"

"I love him... I love Hoya."

"I know" Minhee softly spoke, her eyes remorseful while yours in shock. You want to question her but a third party came.

"Why are you guys still here? Come on the wedding is starting already!"

Your father came and pulled you further and further away from Minhee. Minhee smile bitterly while standing there, looking at you with apologetic look. She taps the side of her head with her index finger before placing her right palm over her left shoulder. That was the last action you saw her before being drag to a corner by your father.

Minhee sigh pathetically and heavily lean on the wall for support. Her back was downcasted showing empathy for your state and then fully lean on the cold surface. Minhee places her hand deep into the pouch filled with all the makeup she took to touch-up on your makeup. The handphone keychain slammed onto the surface of the phone as it is being fished out.

"Hear that... so are you just going to leave?"

Minhee breathe out before hunging up the call.

(Flashback in the morning)

"H-Hoya?"

Minhee was about to walk into the venue of your wedding ceremony until she saw a familiar face. He looked pretty shock to be greeted by her, maybe because they have never officially met each other.

"Hi, I'm Minhee. Haemin's bestfriend"

Hoya's facial expression lossen up and walked towards Minhee. He forced a smile and passed her a note. Before walking away, he's last words to Minhee was to pass that to you. Puzzled, Minhee began to call for Hoya.

"Where are you going?" Minhee saw the huge luggage that Hoya was carrying.

"Far away from here..."

"Wait then your wed-"

"It's finished"

"What?"

Hoya walked closer to Minhee with teary eyes. She listens to everything that he had to say. Her head were getting dizzy from all the information. Hoya then showed her a package which Minhee rummage through in disbelieved. Upon getting back the package, Hoya turned to his heels to walk away.

"Wait-" Minhee hold on to Hoya's hand to stop him.

"so you.. you're just going to..."

After reading Minhee's mind Hoya intervene, "There's no use... she doesn't love me. She loves L. She chooses him instead of me. I'm just another normal person to her.."

Hoya was deep in thought before pull off another smile and head away. Minhee could only view his lonely back getting smaller and smaller. *No, I was wrong.. I was wrong all along...*

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

End of part one of chapter 6.
Part two will be revealed tomorrow (08/04/2012)
Stay tune... :)

Thank you for subscribing: SneakyFreaky, lyrasymphony, Bubbletii and Hyukkiw66
Saranghae~ :DD