Chapter2

Mr. Right

You were sitting infront of your mirror while combing your hair slowly. When you are done, you place the brush on the table and your hands sat on your lap as you heave a sad sigh. From the reflection, you saw a presence leaning by you room's door frame. You decided to ignore it and took out a powder to touch up on your makeup. Suddenly the presence came closer until your back touches his front body. He's hands enveloped you by the shoulder as you felt his warm deep breathing at the nape of your neck. You usually be melting under his arms but not today. You were to annoyed and pissed to sense the tingling sensation in your body.

"I said I'm sorry darling" But you just continue to apple makeup on.

"Darling..." He squeeze you tighter while humming an aegyo tune. You gave up and look him in the eye. It look really apologetic.

"Even though its not really my fault, I humblily apologise to you. You should scold that manager of mine for messing around my schedule without my knowing"

"But yesterday you said you would come for the meeting with the wedding planner today... you pro-" Before you got to finish your sentence, L lean in and kissed you softly on the lips.

"I know, I know. That's why I'm here to beg you for forgiveness right. I promise this is the last"

"Stop making promises that you can't keep Kim Myungsoo"

You felt tired with all this small argument between L and you. The tense atmosphere were broken with L's phone ringtone. You look at him as a sign to pick up the call but he just shook his head as his nose tickle your neck. His phone stop ringing and the silence was back.

"Why didn't you pick up the phone?"

"Cause I don't feel like picking it up" He said nonchalently but you caught him looking at his watch from time to time.

"Just go, I can handle it by myself"

"But..."

"Go"

"You sure? You're not mad with me anymore?"

"Yes and yes" *No and no*

"Rea-"

"Just go before I change my mind again..."

He's face brightened up instantly and he cupped your face while planting a kiss on your forehead. You're heart sank even deeper. Tears are threatening to fall but you just kept it in as long as you could.

"I'll be back tonight as soon as possible. So wait for me!"

You mustered a smile while nodding you head. Once he was out of sight, your head hung downcast while a hot tear slide down your cheek.

You stand alone infront of the bridal shop debating whether to go in or not. After much thought, you decided to cancel the meeting with your wedding planner and head somewhere alone to straightened your thoughts. You pushed the door opened to saw Hoya engaged on the phone. You quietly walk in as to not disturb his conversation and accidentally eavesdrop on him was you walk pass him.

"So you're not able to come today again?... It's ok... I'm used to it anyways" Hoya mumbled the last sentence and hang up after saying goodbye.

"Hi" Hoya notice you while you were calling for your wedding planner at the receptionist.

"Hey..."

"Where's L?"

"God knows. Eunhee?"

"Right back at you"

You gave him the I-feel-you look and he did the same. Your wedding planner as well as Hoya's emergered and both of you decided to cancel the meeting and arrange another one. Once everything was settled, both of you headed out from the store and breathe in the new fresh air.

"Going anywhere?" Hoya stopped to look at you.

"Not at the moment. You?" He shooked his head.

After deep in thought you suggested to go to Han River and he agreed. He offered you a ride on his bike and you gladly accept it. You just need a silent and quiet journey to the destination. After wearing the helmet, you saw Hoya already hop on his bike with his helmet on just waiting for you. You tried your best to hop on the bike as fast as possible and place your hands to your side. You heard a faint sigh while Hoya shooked his head. He caught you off guard when he grab your hands to hug around his waist.

It was pretty awkward for you to hug someone other than L or your family members or girl friends. Thank goodness there was the gigantic helmet to hide your already red face. You losen your grip on him a little but Hoya speed off and caused you to hug him tightly instead. You could felt his extremely toned body and you thought how masculine and manly he was. Ba-bamp. You were secretly in joy to feel his hard rock six-packs. You began to feel comfortable and lean your body on Hoya's while you look around the scenery throughout the journey. Without you knowing, Hoya began to slow down the speed while he catch a couple glimpses of you. He chuckled a smile while both of you enjoy the windy breeze.

After parking the bike by the road, Hoya walked towards you who is already standing by the river breathing in the spring. You look far across the river and began screaming at the top of your lungs, releasing all the mixed feelings you felt. You stop for a breather and continue screaming once more, this time more longer and louder. You stopped halfway when you heard Hoya trying to contain his laughter and stare at him.

"What's so funny?"

"I think I just heard your voice cracked in the midst of screaming just now"

"I did?!" There was that rush feeling again on your cheeks. Looking at your blushing face, Hoya burst out into his monotonus laughter.

"Yah! Stop it. I did not"

"Yes you did" he chuckled again. You swear he look so cute when he chuckled.

"Fine! Like you never cracked your voice before" You rolled your eyes.

"I don't!"

"Oh really? Alright then, be my guest" You politely bow your head while your left hand were over your chest and your right hand spread across your side.

He gave his side smirk which revealed his straight perfect set of teeth, shining whitely. He did the vocal test before breathing in and screamed. From the very start, he had already cracked his voice and were coughing to get his vocal back. You roared into laughters as he tried to hide his embarassement.

"For once your voice reminds me of a croaking frog" You said while wiping away your tears and end up laughing again.

"Shut up" Hoya began to pout.

"Oh-uh someone's pouting. Aww~" You continue to ridicule.

"You're asking for it!" He pounced on you and began to tickle you on the waist vigorously while you shriek like a mouse.

"S-stop.. I-I ca-cant..." You rolled on the grass patch trying hard to breathe while Hoya was still over you and tickling you.

"O-Okay okay. I'm sorri-ie-ieee"

He finally stopped and you could breathe properly again. Both of you chuckled and gaze at each other. That was when both of you realise the awkward position you guys were in. Hoya quickly get him off from you and sat beside you while looking away. You straightened your back and look at the opposite direction. There was silence. You turned to look at his profile to say something but he caught you looking at him and both of you turned away. Then it was your turn to caught him looking at you and both of you turned away again. You cleared your throat by coughing before talking.

"I feel like eating icecream. Should we head to the icecream parlour?" You suggested.

"Yeah ok sure"

While eating icecream, both Hoya and you were having a fun time talking and espeacially ridiculing each other. Both of you forgot about the negative feelings and were just having fun. You both talk about from anything in nothing in particular. But one topic that wasn't touched on was about L and Eunhee.

From that day onwards, Hoya and you were pretty close like buddies. Since most of the time L and Eunhee were to busy to attend or participate on the planning of the wedding reception, Hoya and you would help each other out even though his wedding and yours were different. Atleast both of you didn't feel like a loner, trying to settle the wedding by yourself. Its a wedding reception, it was suppose to be planned and done by both parties, future husband and wife anyways. You were no longer angry with L breaking his promise because you know Hoya will always be there in the same situation as you and you can always count on him to cheer you up. And the rest of your days planning for the wedding were spent with none other than your new guy buddy, Hoya.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for subcribing: HeyAsian, sky1917, tytyty3, bananatofucheesecake
Saranghae~ *throws virtual over head heart* ^^