The plot thickens

Knights of the nights

Ryeowook smiled sadistically from behind his mask as he dragged a small child from his hospital bed. The boy was dying, and it was his job to help him. It was also his job to bring him to his master.

"Please, mr. Don't kill me." the boy pleaded as Ryeowook forced him into the stairwell of the hospital. He remained silent as he closed them in, shadows formed around them. Once the shadows disappeared, they were in what humans called hell. 

"Ryeowook, you brought another innocent?" a woman with long black hair and ivory skin asked. Ryeowook nodded mutely before pushing the boy forwards roughly into her arms.

"I'm so sorry my little one, Ryeowook is very gentle, but he's sick just like you and needs my help." the woman whispered holding the now weeping child close to her chest. Ryeowook blinked, tears silently falling from his eyes while a wide smile spread his lips. 

"Wookie, wake up. Your having a nightmare." a new voice said as he turned to see Yesung beside him. He blinked as the area around him dissolved and became his bedroom. His sheets were thrown every where as Yesung embraced him.

"Are you okay, you were Laughing and crying at the same time, you actually bled tears. I had to use our mental link to wake you." Yesung explained as Ryeowook reached up to touch his damp eyes. When he withdrew the hand back he gasped in surprise.

"Blood," he whispered amazed that he had actually bled from his eyes. 

"I dreamt of the doctori, and a woman. Yesung, I was evil and sick." Ryeowook whispered. 

"Your okay now, I promise." he replied before petting back the younger boys hair and cooing him back to sleep.

SUJU SUJU SUJU

Donghae hissed as Siwon led Kibum to the room Hyukjae had let him stay in. Kangin had left to stay with Leeteuk, a friend of Hyukkie's that the vampire had taken a liking to. 

"What's wrong Hae, do you not like that guy?" Hyukjae asked cocking his head in confusion. Donghae turned to the boy with a smile.

"No, it's not that. It's just, he's still young and not suppose to leave the haven or our master by himself." Donghae explained before guiding the older male to his room.

"Your master?" Hyukjae asked with wide curious eyes.

"Yeah, he's cool as you humans say. But he is old than he looks." Donghae explained.

"How old is your master?"  Hyukjae asked with excitement.

"He claims to know Death himself."  Donghae laughed, his eyes crinkling with happiness.

"Wow, really that is so cool!" Hyukjae cried in awe. Donghae laughed nodding his agreement.

"Truthfully, I doubt he does, I've worked for the man for thousands of years and I have yet to see Death or his little band of demons." Donghae  pouted.  "You wont to see Death?" Hyukjae asked. Donghae picked up on the sadness of his new mate.

"I did before I met you, I've been alone since before the second world war Hyukkie, I was lonely and wanted death." he explained. 

"Still, no matter how long you were alone, you should never wish for death." Hyukjae whispered.

"Why not?" Donghae asked. "Because, I was raised to believe that life is precious and should be treasured by all, not taken away or asked to be taken." Hyukjae replied. Donghae looked at his friend with curiosity.

"Your family must have been some religious people." he said.

"Yeah, Christians." Hyukjae replied.

"Master once knew a man who claimed to know Jesus before his death. He was a roman soldier during the time." Donghae chuckled. Hyukjae blinked in surprise. After seeing Donghae and his friends and learning about Yesung, he didn't get surprised by much any more.

"So, you were turned into a vampire during the civil war?"  Hyukjae asked. 

"Yea, does that bother you?" Donghae asked eyeing the boy before him. Hyukjae shook his head, all smiles before standing and walking towards the bathroom.  Donghae widened his eyes as his new mate removed his shirt, revealing a defined muscles under the tanned skin of his back. His mouth dried once Hyukjae turned, revealing his abbed stomach. 

"Hae, you okay?" Hyukjae asked with a smirk.

"Like what you see?"  Donghae smirked as his eyes turned from chocolate brown to light gold. Raising from his spot on the bed, the vampire followed his mate to the bathroom.

"As my mate, I'm required to keep you both safe and clean." and with that the door shut.

SUJU SUJU SUJU SUJU

Kibum stare at his shoes as Siwon lectured him about leaving the safe haven.

"What If something had happened to you, or something happened to the master?" he questioned as Kibum began to shiver.

"Your still young Kibummie, it scares me to think you would actually disobey orders like this!" his elder lectured. 

"But nothing has happened Siwon, if master was in trouble I would know, we all would. Besides, I came here to tell you something important." Kibum squeaked.  

"Ok, what's so important that it couldn't wait until I returned?" Siwon asked. Kibum opened his mouth to reply when his eyes went red and pain shot through his chest. Siwon grabbed him as both sunk to the ground in pain.

"The master," both rasped before darkness engulfed them.

SUJU SUJU SUJU SUJU 

Heechul cursed as he glared at the bird masked demon. Death had found him, and he doubted his old friend wanted to talk. 

"So, what has your master found this time, and what does it have to do with me?" Heechul asked cockily, his eyes flashing in defiance. The masked demon remained silent as cold shadows flashed across the walls.

"Your master isn't the only one with power over the dead." Heechul smirked as the shadows surrounded the bird like demon. An eerie squawking, almost like that of a dying bird filled the air as flames erupted and chard the body. Heechul gave a cat like grin before falling to the ground in pain. He had used to much energy and he could feel the other demons penetrating the safe wards he had around the haven. He needed to leave, he needed to find the child and he needed to fulfill his promise to her. His back burned as he felt Deaths anger, did this boy feel the same pain? No, when Heechul had rescued him from Death years ago he had made sure to take his memories and pain. He was safe, but  Heechul had his pain.