Destined

Knights of the nights

Leeteuk shook in both fear and amazement. The other vampires had never discovered his secret, and yet this one had in just two days.

“How,” Leeteuk asked finally gaining back his ability to speak. Kangin gave a teasing smirk before trapping the man against the wall.

“What all do you know about vampires?” Kangin asked curiously tracing his elders side with his left hand.

“Just that they exist and they are the angels natural enemy.” Leeteuk replied with a shaky voice his face turning red and bucking his hips forward once the vampire touched his hand to his stomach. A low moan escaped his mouth.

“Well, let me give you a little history lesson my angel.” Kangin whispered the outer shell of the angels ear.

“All vampires have a special ability given to them by death himself. I have the power to see a person’s true self. Yesung can control the darkness, Donghae is involved with mind control. Zhou Mi is a scouter, able to find anything you ask him too. Siwon is special, able to speak with spirits much like that of a priest. Kibum is still young, so we really haven’t learned his ability yet. As for our master, he can removed your worst memories.” Kangin explained. Leeteuk blinked, vampires had those kinds of powers? Amazing, and here he had always thought they were just useless beings that kept death busy.

“So, you know I’m an angel. What will you do now?” Leeteuk asked feigning timidness as he tried to locate Kangin’s weakness.

“I don’t know, what should I do?” Kangin asked pulling away from the man slightly. Leeteuk smirked before his eyes turned black.

“Why not tell me who the master of vampires is.” It wasn’t a question it was an order. Kangin would gladly give this angel anything he wanted, but telling an angel who the master of vampires was, was not something he could do.

SUJU SUJU SUJU SUJU

Ryeowook glared at Yesung as the older male blocked his path to the kitchen of their home.

“What is wrong with you hyung?” Ryeowook asked crossing his arms across his chest.

“You are what’s wrong, have you noticed how you’ve been acting lately?” Yesung asked as Ryeowook back up against the wall. Never had he seen Yesung’s  red eyed glare directed at him before. The elder was indeed angry, he had only shown this side of himself before when they first met and Ryeowook was being attacked by these other people.

“Jongwoon,” Ryeowook rasped out bravely, using Yesung’s real name to show his seriousness. “Nothing is wrong, now please step aside so I can find some dinner.”

Yesung only hardened his glare, grabbing the smaller man’s arms and crashing him into the wall.

“No, you will listen to me Wookie, you are getting sick and I already know the outcome.” Yesung explained as he glared into his lovers wide watery eyes.

“Hyung,” Ryeowook whimpered as his back pained from being thrown into the wall so roughly.

“I will not lose you Ryeowook, even if that means breaking her rules. I refuse to let you return to that monster.” Yesung hissed making Ryeowook blink. What monster?

“Yesung, what are you talking about?” Ryeowook asked shivering as images of his nightmare flashed through his mind.

“You know don’t you,” Yesung whispered taking the small man in his arms.

“What was I, what am I?” Ryeowook asked burying his head in his lovers neck.

“Wookie, Saranghae.” Yesung whispered before he led the boy to the couch.

“Do you remember the story Hyukjae told us the other day?” the vampire asked as his mate nodded.

“Good, because what I’m about to tell you, is only your tale, only she knows how we all tie into this story.” Yesung began.

SUJU SUJU SUJU SUJU

Hyukjae panted, taking the water Donghae offered him with a smile. He had been practicing his dance moves for three hours now and he had finally been able to get it right.

“You seem hesitant.” Donghae replied calmly as his new mate took a seat beside him.

“Am I?” Hyukjae asked. Donghae nodded leaning his head against the wall.

“Is there a reason why?” Donghae asked eyeing the man beside him. Hyukjae shrugged placing his head on his lovers  shoulder. Donghae sighed, he needed to let Hyukjae figure out his destiny on his own, he was a destin and he was also their savior. True he had never met his true mother like the others had. Heechul had saved him after the first battle.

“Hae, are you okay?” Hyukjae asked worried. Donghae nodded, he wasn’t going to rush the boy into remembering what he most likely never knew to begin with. Hyukjae had a strange mind. It was almost like it was shielded. When he had tried to search the vast space of memories, he had run into a dark void typical of the void he had discovered in Ryeowook long ago when he had first started using his powers.

“Hae, are you okay?” Hyukjae asked eyeing his friend. Donghae nodded before kissing the elders lips.

“Hey, let’s forget practice and play around abit.” He smiled. His ability worked best when the victim was doing something tiring. Hyukjae smiled as he latched himself to his lovers lips. This was going to be a fun practice day…

SUJU SUJU SUJU SUJU

Kibum fell to his knees wide eyed as Siwon searched the safe haven; or at least what was left of it.

“This is my fault,” Kibum cried as Siwon announced their missing leader. The older vampire closed his eyes massaging his temples.

“No it’s not, he is still alive, the blood on the floor and shadow residue means he left here. But he is weak.” Siwon explained.

“Then where is he?” Kibum asked, his heart rising with hope. Siwon shrugged before closing his eyes and beginning his search of the world. Kibum waited for his lover to search the souls of those on the Earth. Finally a smile crossed the man’s face.

“It seems our master, has found an old friend. Don’t worry Kibummie, Heechul has found a werewolf pup to play with.” Siwon announced. Kibum paled.

“A werewolf, how is that news supposed to make me feel better!” he yelped feeling his blood race forward in panic. Siwon rolled his eyes, he kept forgetting the boy had joined them after the fight.

“Master Heechul should be the one to tell the story. By the looks of this mess, it’s time we got told the whole story and bring Death’s son up to his destiny. After all Lee Eunhyuk is the Destined, the true destined.” The man stated at Kibum’s confused look.