nursery Rhyme

Knights of the nights

Sungmin blinked as he tried to wake up. Everything was sharper to him. Sounds, colors, even smell. What had happened to him?

“Your awake,” Kyuhyun whispered beside him. Add hearing to the list of enhancements.

“Yeah, what happened?” Sungmin asked as his hand reached to his neck.

“You’re a vampire now,” Kyuhyun stated bluntly. They sat in silence after that as Sungmin tried to remember.

“How long was I out for?” the older man asked.

“Four days, almost a week.” Kyuhyun replied as he grabbed Sungmin’s hand. The older male glanced down confused.

“Kyu?” Sungmin whispered. Kyuhyun’s body shook as he began to cry. Sungmin paniced as he held the boy close.

“Kyu, what’s wrong what happened?” he asked the boy.

“Mianhae Minnie, I was so scared that you didn’t make it through the transformation.” Kyuhyun admitted as he latched onto the new vampire. Sungmin froze as a new scent met is nose. It was the metallic scent of blood, Kyu’s blood.

“Sungmin?” Kyuhyun asked eyeing his hyung. The look of hunger in the man’s eyes brought fear to him.

“Are you hungry?” Kyu asked his hyung before receiving a nod. Fear disappeared as he glanced down at his hands. He loved Sungmin, so he had no problems helping the boy feed. He tugged off his shirt and smiled as the man before him froze.

“ Minnie, you can have my blood, I promise to warn you before you take too much.” Kyu whispered as Sungmin leaned towards his exposed neck. Sungmin’s tongue at the exposed flesh before enlarging his teeth and biting into the flesh making the boy below him jerk. Kyuhyun could feel the pull of his blood as Sungmin at the red juices. After a few minuet’s his eye sight began to dim and he began to  get light headed.

“Sungmin, that’s enough.” He attempted to pull away but Sungmin held him tighter drinking the warm liquid.

“Hyung I said enough.” Kyuhyun growled as he pushed the man away making him land off the bed. Hunters were strong beings in themselves.

“Sorry Kyu, I lost control.” Sungmin whispered.

“It’s okay Minnie, I’m okay and I promise I will not let anything bad happen to you.” Kyuhyun whispered as he pulled the man into a hug.

SUJU SUJU SUJU SUJU

Leeteuk sighed as Kangin ran his fingers through his hair. Eunhyuk had seemed so confused earlier and poor Ryeowook looked even more frazzled. He wanted to protect these people, but Heechul was leading them to hell, literally.

“You’re thinking again.” Kangin whispered to his lover.

“We are all going to die.” Leeteuk stated bluntly.

“That’s not a very angelic thing to say,” Kangin pointed out.

“I’m a fallen angel, it doesn’t matter.” Leeteuk said. He had spoken with Ryeowook, he had learned some of Heechul’s plans, and he hated what he was supposed to do.

“It doesn’t matter to me, your still my angel and every demon needs an angel.” Kangin whispered.

“The devil was a fallen angel that was sent to hell, am I the devil?” Leeteuk asked.

“If you are then I’m happy to go to hell.” Kangin replied.

“You’re a fool Kim Youngwoon,” Leeteuk smiled.

“A fool for you,” Kangin smirked kissing his angel’s lips. Leeteuk smiled, if Kangin were with him then hell may not be so bad.

SUJU SUJU SUJU SUJU

Henry growled as he eyed the dishes at the restaurant. Ever since this fiasco started, the others were appearing less and less for work. Zhou Mi stood beside his angered lover shivering.

“Um Henry, are you oaky?” Zhou Mi finally asked. Henry shook his head before grabbing a scrub brush and attacking the dishes.

“Will you tell me what’s wrong?” Zhou Mi whispered. Henry shook his head. He didn’t need Zhou Mi worrying about him right now. Instead, they had a new vampire, a doctori, and a devil child to worry about.

“Go wait tables Mimi, I have work of my own to do.” And with that he called the discussion to an end. Mimi sighed as he walked back out onto the floor to take orders.

SUJU SUJU SUJU SUJU

Yesung worried over Ryeowook’s newest mood swing. The boy had been silently glaring out the window mumbling to himself for hours. It was beginning to worry the vampire.

“Wookie, are you okay?” Yesung asked gently grabbing the boys shoulder. A wide sadistic smile covered Ryeowook’s lips as his eyes turned black. Maniac laughter filled the room as the boy slowly turned to his vampire lover.

Ring around the roses, pocket full of poses, ashes, ashes, we all fall down,” Ryeowook sung slow and darkly making the vampire flinch in fear. He had been like this since their meeting with Heechul. Ryeowook would sit at the window whispering nursery rhymes to himself and he would be sitting close by comforting him with his presence. Was he failing in his job to protect Ryeowook, would he die trying to keep the boy safe? Was he willing to die? If Heechul’s plan went as it were, the by the weekend they would be entering Death’s domain.