The war starts

Knights of the nights

Heechul eyed Hankyung with dark solid eyes. This was what he craved, an army he could control, use against the demon who took what was his. Soon he would rule the one realm he belonged to and no one could stop him. No angel, no doctori demon, nobody.


“You’re thinking again my lord,” Hankyung whispered placing a plate of rice on the table before the vampire master. Heechul waved his hand slightly dismissing the statement. Hankyung was loyal enough to him, but he would not discuss his plans fully with him just yet.

“Have you contacted the others, I wish to begin our descent soon, and that brat demon hunter hasn’t returned with my newest vampire yet.” Heechul pouted.

“Is that all you worry about?” the werewolf asked with a raised brow. Heechul smiled before stealing a kiss from the younger man.

“I have many things on my mind at once.” He replied with a teasing smirk. Hankyung smiled as well before taking his own seat.

“Shall I prepare for war then?” Hankyung asked waiting for the first move he would be ordered to take. As second in command, he needed this order. Heechul smiled wider before looking to his left and sniffing the air. A wide smile crossed his features.

“Yes Hannie, call forth my new army. It seems death has made the first move.” Heechul said as several Doctori entered the home.

SUJU SUJU SUJU SUJU

Ryeowook laughed, his eyes charcoal black as he rushed around faster than the human eye could see. Yesung watched in a corner as the young doctori took out several of Deaths henchmen. This was the beginning, the war had come to them just as Ryeowook had said. No longer would he be allowed a quiet life both he and Ryeowook had been once again ed into the war of the underworld.

“I am Kim Jongwoon, vampire guardian of the Doctori Kim Ryeowook, and I sentence all to meet a fate worse than Death.” Yesung whispered as his nails grew and his teeth became sharper. Several Doctori’s looked his way before he rushed forward painting the walls around him in the red of their blood.

SUJU SUJU SUJU SUJU

To say Lee Hyukjae was panicked as he watched Donghae take out another set of Doctori, would be an understatement. Just what had he gotten into when he was born?

“Hae, remember when you told me not to panic before those things came.” Hyukjae called as he hid under a table.

“Yeah,” Donghae replied smashing a Doctori’s skull in.

“Yeah, I’m panicking!” Hyukjae yelped as a dead demon fell beside him.

“Hyukkie, can you count for me?” Donghae suddenly asked as more demons entered his home.

“Yeah,” Hyukjae responded as he crawled to another hiding place free of dead demons.

“Count background from eleven baby,” Donghae ordered smiling once he heard the lover obeying his instruction.

“Now, it seems that Death knows we plan to attack.” Donghae laughed as he finished the last of the intruders. Hyukjae gulped out a breath before looking scared at his lover.

“I cannot do this,” he whimpered pale as a sheet. Donghae closed his eyes before rushing to his side and hugging him placing soft kisses on his face.

“I will never let anything hurt you. You are safe here beside me Lee Hyukjae, Eunhyuk.” Donghae whispered kissing his lips.

SUJU SUJU SUJU SUJU

Leeteuk sighed as the last of Deaths minions fell at his feet.  Kangin was happily using his force to take out his own targets happy to finally be fighting.

“So who made the first move us or them?” Kangin suddenly asked making Leeteuk blink.

“I really don’t know,” Leeteuk responded. Who had started the war? Both men scratched their heads in confusion before deciding to locate Heechul.

SUJU SUJU SUJU SUJU (I DID NOT FORGET THEM)

Kibum, Siwon, and Shindong smiled as they bowed before God.

“Demons entering heaven, I forbid it. But angels falling to hell I allow. And that is what I need you three to do. Aid my angel to hell.” God instructed as the three nodded. Saeng myung’s destiny fell to her brother, it was their trump card, that was if Ryeowook was correct.

“And heaven rained down over hell, a realm truly ruled by God.” Siwon smiled as he flexed his angelic white wings. He and Kibum the hidden angels of the vampires.

“Angels who walk amongst demons, will they truly be allowed in heaven?” Kibum questioned. Shindong grinned as he stood up and bowed to God.

“I have served you my lord, but now I must return and finish my watch. Earth has so many demons.” He mused before falling back to Earth. Both Siwon and Kibum smiled shielding themselves with white wings pure as snow.

“You have your orders now my angels fall from heaven and reclaim hell.” God ordered making the two salute and fall as Shindong had, to Earth to reclaim hell in God’s name.