EUN/HAE fluff

Knights of the nights

Hyukjae smiled as he held Donghae tighter to his chest. Who would have thought, that a vampire would be afraid of the dark and storms.

“You’re okay Hae, I have you and I will never let you go.” Hyukjae whispered as another flash of lighting illuminated the room and quickly was followed by a laud clasp of thunder. Donghae jumped in fear making Hyukjae’s arms tighten around him.

“I’m sorry Hyukjae, you must think I’m some chicken huh,” Donghae chuckled lightly.

“Of course not, you’re my lover and I will protect you just like you want to protect me.” Hyukjae whispered. Donghae smiled closing his eyes as his ears were filled with the sound of Hyukjae’s beating heart. A heart he never wanted to hear stop.

“Don’t die Hyukkie,” Donghae suddenly whispered making Hyukjae blink.

“Hae, I don’t plan on dying anytime soon.” The human promised.

“Good, because I won’t let you.” Donghae beamed in his usual childish voice. Hyukjae smiled as he closed his eyes and allowed the soft breathing to lull him to sleep.

The next morning the sun woke them both sending Donghae to fall off his lover and the bed. Groaning, he sat up and blinked his eyes into adjustment. Hyukjae’s mouth hung open as soft snores left him. Rolling his eyes he quickly left the room to start breakfast.

The smell of eggs and bacon filled the room as Hyukjae blinked open his eyes in surprise. Donghae was no longer in his arms like he had been last night. Though he wasn’t completely worried since the smell from the kitchen was a good indicator for where the boy could be. With a soft smile, he readied for the day and made his way to the kitchen to greet his new boyfriend.

Donghae was beaming as he attempted to cook. Hyukjae was surprised he had even been able to smell the eggs and bacon earlier. What he had entered upon was not edible food, but something not so edible.

“Hae, can you cook?” Hyukjae asked eyeing what was supposed to be toast.

“Um, sorry not really. Do you want me to try again. I promise I’ll clean up.” Donghae said as he cleaned a pan that had attempted eggs in it.

“Don’t worry, I’ll help you.” Hyukjae smiled as he walked up beside him taking the pan and cleaning it. Donghae smiled rushing to gather more supplies for breakfast. The two sang as they cooked their breakfast with joy. The worries of Death and Heechul’s crazy plan disappeared from their minds. Donghae smirked as he picked up a glob of pancake batter. Just as Hyukjae turned, Donghae threw the batter hitting his target square in the face. Hyukjae blinked in surprise at the attack before noticing his lover grabbing more ammo. Hyukjae quickly darted over the kitchen island grabbing the glass of water for the pancakes and holing it out in warning. Donghae had grabbed a spaghetti strainer and placed it on his head for protection making Hyukjae laughed at the five year old like dress up. A glob hit him making him cough.

“Oh come on Hae, no fair.” Hyukjae pouted.

“You should have been paying attention.” Donghae stated before rushing from the room forgetting the food. Hyukjae sighed before rushing after him to finish their game.

SUJU SUJU SUJU SUJU

The two finally finished their game as they flopped on the couch with small smiles. Hyukjae was about to ask about a movie when he smelt something burning…. Again.

“Um, Hae, did we turn off everything in the kitchen?” he asked the vampire. Donghae’s eyes widened before he flashed to the kitchen. Hyukjae shook his head. So much for enhanced senses, it seemed the boy actually lacked them.

“Hyukkie, do you want any toast?” Donghae called. Hyukjae shook his head, yes Donghae lacked any sense.

I HAD A REQUEST FOR MORE EUNHAE SO I MADE EUNHAE FLUFF, IT I KNOW BUT I’M NOT VERY GOOD AT THIS….