And they all fall down

Knights of the nights

Blood stained the various occupants that had gathered in Henry’s restaurant. Even there, Zhou Mi had been forced to claim their territory.

“So, as you all know, Death has made the first move.” Heechul said as he took the stage.

“Many of you, who had doubts before, should speak now, because at midnight we enter hell.” He continued making Sungmin squirm. He didn’t want to go to hell, but he wanted to help protect the others.

“We are like London, running to kill those who go against her queen.” Heechul continued.

London bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down. London bridge is falling down, my fair lady.” All eyes turned to Ryeowook as he finished whispering his song.

“Ryeowook’s right, this will be like marching to our deaths.” Yesung muttered.

“You actually understand the crazy kid?” Hankyung asked. Before Yesung could answer, Siwon and Kibum entered.

“Getting to hell is the easy part, it’s what will be waiting for us that has me worried.” Siwon said as he entered.

“What do you mean?” Henry asked with a raised brow.

“Death is waiting for us, his army will be huge.” Kibum explained.

“We will be outnumbered in other words.” Leeteuk whispered, Ryeowook seemed to be right about everything nowadays.

“Yesung, can you ask Wookie exactly what it is we can expect?” Zhou Mi asked. Ryeowook hissed before inching from behind his vampire lover and whispering in his ear.

“He says he wants to eat you, but I think that’s just because he’s getting hungry I’ll feed him later.” Yesung smiled before kissing the boys lips and rubbing his back. Zhou Mi shivered slightly, you never make a doctori mad or tease their hunger.

“Ryeowookie, what al can we expect from Death’s army?” Sungmin asked taking his turn at questioning. Once again, Ryeowook took to whispering in Yesung’s ear laughing manically as he drew back.

“Death,” Yesung responded his voice low and emotionless. The others backed away. Now Yesung was reverting back to his old ways, his protective ways of Ryeowook.

“Well, at least we know Wook will be safe.” Hyukjae deadpanned.

“And you, Ryeowook holds loyalty to Saeng Myung and her son, which is you. So, all of us will protect you.” Donghae explained.

“What about Leeteuk, he’s her brother?” Kangin asked hoping his lover had extra help in being protected.

“Ryeowook says he has his own path also he wants to eat.” Yesung pointed out. He had starved the boy enough, he needed souls, they needed to enter hell.

SUJU SUJU SUJU SUJU

Henry growled lightly as he raised his gun. They were now standing at the gates of hell. A large group of demons, angels, and other creatures. But, compared to what await them on the other side, they were screwed.

“Zhou Mi, wo ai ni.” The boy whispered before kissing his lover.

“Wo ai ni,” Zhou Mi responded before Heechul opened the gates.

SUJU SUJU SUJU SUJU

Death smiled as he watched the group enter his domain, bringing his son to him.

“Heechul, I never thought you would bring me my prey for me.” He mused turning to a Doctori beside him.

“Bring them all to me alive, I have plans for each of them.” Death ordered as the Doctori bowed and raced to follow his leaders word.

SUJU SUJU SUJU SUJU

Ryeowook’s eyes went wide as he grabbed Yesung’s arm tight making it bleed.

“Wookie, are you okay?” he asked worried.

And they all fall down,” Ryeowook whispered the final words of ring around the roses. Yesung blinked before Heechul yelled about an ambush sending the group running in different directions for cover.