Gather thy army

Knights of the nights

Heechul blinked up at the ceiling as he a waited for Hankyung to exit the shower. The week had gone by smoothly and he had healed fast thanks to his old lovers care. Now all that was left was finding his subjects and seeing how much Lee Eunhyuk had grown.

“Heechul, what are you thinking?” Hankyung asked as he emerged from the bathroom dressed in only an egg white towel. Heechul smiled before motioning for the man to join him on the bed.

“I need to join the others; I also want to see how well Eunhyuk is doing. Since Death seems to have discovered we are hiding him, it’s best that I make my own move.” The master of vampires announced. Hankyung nodded before making his way to his closet to find his cloths for the day. Heechul also made to get up, the shadows racing to his command as black leather covered his form. Hankyung growled always loathsome of how the vampires could dress so quickly.

“Shall we go?” Heechul smiled. Hankyung had contacted all the others, telling them to meet him at the dance studio. The only people who he couldn’t contact had been Donghae and Hyukjae.

SUJU SUJU SUJU SUJU

Donghae moaned as he bucked his hips forwards into his lovers . Hyukjae had ended up topping him after their tongue war.

“Mmmm, Hyukkie, m-mo-move faster please I can’t take it anymore!” Donghae pleaded, hating the slow yet hard of the older male behind him. He was on all fours and the hard floor was digging into his delicate skin. Hyukjae smirked before pulling out and ing back in at a faster pace. Donghae gasped and moaned in pleasure as his prostate was abused. He saw stars as his stomach tightened. He was about to and judging by Hyukjae’s sudden increase of speed and panting, he was close as well. With a final scream, the two released their seed before collapsing onto one another.

“Damn, that was hot.” Sungmin smirked from the door causing both men to glance up. How had Donghae missed the presence of the small group. Sungmin was smiling as he made no move to hide the obvious bulge in his pants. Ryeowook was hiding behind Yesung embarrassed for the two friends, and the others were trying to hide their laughs. The only people not present were Hankyung and his new friend. Both men hurried to dress themselves as their friends took a seat and began talking amongst each other.

Yesung glared daggers at the other vampires as he clung protectively to Wookie’s side. There had to be a reason for the sudden get together from their friend.

“Sungmin, how have you been doing the last few days, I heard you were beginning to get jealous of all the couples.” Ryeowook laughed as Kyuhyun at beside the older male. Sungmin shrugged turning away from his friend and blushing. He kept trying to avoid the gamers gaze that was fixated on him.

“Oh come on, I know you so well.” Ryeowook continued to poke. Finally Sungmin had enough.

“Look Wookie, I am not jealous, now go your little boyfriend and leave me alone!” the sudden outburst of emotion and anger had both men frozen in their spot as their friends back away. Tears suddenly began to fall from Ryeowook’s eyes as the older male quickly tried to comfort the small boy. Yesung growled before hugging his lover closely and chanting soft words into his ear.

“Sorry Wookie, I’m just a little frustrated.” Sungmin quickly amended. Ryeowook nodded, tears still falling silently from his eyes.

“Aish, this is what I’ve been looking after?” a new voice filled the room. The vampires all tensed as Kim Heechul strutted into the room. Hankyung smiled as the others watched confused.

“Is this your new friend?” Kyuhyun asked lazily as he eyed the tall feminine looking male. Hankyung nodded pushing Heechul forward.

“Everyone, meet Kim Heechul.” Hankyung smiled.

“Good afternoon my subjects, to get to the point, Death has made the first move and now it’s my turn.” Heechul smirked earning the attention of the vampires. Leeteuk scolded as he stood up, crossing his arms over his chest.

“Who are you to order me around?” the fallen angel snapped. Heechul smirked before standing infront of him with the blink of an eye.

“The master of vampires, my dear angel.” Heechul smiled before kissing the man’s cheek. Kangin growled pulling the man behind him.

“Heechul, what are you talking about?” Siwon asked as Kibum hid behind him. the vampire master zeroed in on Hyukjae with narrowed eyes.

Donghae moved infront of his mate protectively. His mind wrapping around his masters with anger.

“He’s not ready, he doesn’t even know.” Donghae hissed knowing only the vampires could hear.

“Yesung, you spoke with his mother recently right,” Heechul asked turning to the man in question. Yesung nodded grabbing Ryeowook’s hand.

“We only talked about Ryeowook,” Yesung promised.

“Yes, but as I remember Ryeowook’s condition concerns our Eunhyuk.” Heechul said before walking to take a seat.

“Who’s Eunhyuk, and what is going on?” Sungmin asked eyeing the others in confusion. Everyone had different looks on their faces.

“Um, I think we should explain some things to Sungmin and Kyu. They’re both human.” Zhou Mi announced making the two more confused. Sungmin leaned forward ready for someone to explain what was going on, but to his surprise it was Kyuhyun who stood up.

“I know exactly who you people are, my family has been after your kind for centuries.” He snapped.

“Kyu, what do you mean?” Sungmin asked looking up at the man beside him.

“Minnie, remember the other day when I told you about knowing something I wasn’t supposed to?” Kyuhyun asked. The man nodded, not really understanding what was happening.

“My family has been hunting the creatures of fairy tales their whole lives, it was this man here,” Kyuhyun hissed pointing to Heechul. “That killed my parents.” Sungmin gasped at the news.

“But Kyu, how do you know it was him?” Sungmin asked pulling at the taller man’s sleeve.

“Because, he is a vampire, the master of vampires.” Kyuhyun growled. Heechul marched forward grabbing the young boy by the throat.

“Do I scare you hunter?” he asked as the other vampires watched. Hunters were not people to mess with. They were trained assassin’s, born with the ability to both see and kill a being that wasn’t meant to be. Vampires, werewolves, pixies, angels, anything.

“I have never been frightened of you, nor will I ever be.” Kyuhyun spat. Heechul growled dropping the boy and wiping the saliva from his face.

“I like you, you have spunk. But are you willing to help us, or do we have to worry about you killing us?” Heechul asked, his dark eyes glaring at the boy before him. Sungmin stood up, grabbing the leader of the vampires by the arm that held his friend.

“Look, I don’t know what’s going on, but if you don’t release him right now, I can’t promise that you’ll have this arm.” The man growled turning the complete opposite of cute and flirty. Heechul smirked before releasing the boy.

“I still need your answer,” Heechul reminded as he held his ground between the two. Sungmin helped his friend to his feet as Kyuhyun continued to glare at the older male.

“Why should I trust you?” he asked crossing his arms. Before Heechul could answer it was Henry that spoke.

“Because, you’ve been around us for several years, Zhou Mi, Yesung, hell all our friends are at least some kind of strange abnormal person. Even you admitted to being a hunter, and they died off years ago.” The youngest in the room explained.

“And I have never hurt, nor would I ever hurt one of you.” Yesung pointed out. Ryeowook bowed his head beside his lover unsure of what his answer would be. What would he do if he became the monster he had inside him? Would he hurt one of his friends if he became a doctori?

“I still don’t trust him,” Kyuhyun growled before marching to the door.

“Kyuhyun!” his friends called as Sungmin rushed to his friend’s side.

“Kyu, please at least hear them out.” Sungmin pleaded.

“No, Heechul, I won’t hunt any of you yet, but if one friend ends up hurt because of one of you. Then I will find you and I promise your death will not be pretty.” And with that Kyuhyun marched out of sight. Sungmin stood wide-eyed for a moment before bowing and apologizing. Heechul nodded and allowed the shorter male to run to his missing friend’s aid.

“So now we know where our human and his hunter friend stand, how about all of you?” Heechul asked eyeing the small group.