Poor hanchul and Zhoury

Knights of the nights

Heechul moaned as he leaned against a wall in a dark alley. He had teleported here without thinking and stupidly used too much of his energy. He felt his body shiver in the cold, unprotected by the usual power that radiated around him. As the master of vampires tried to adjust his body, the air shifted. Heechul tensed, as the smell of dog assaulted his nose. Carefully he moved so that the shadows covered him. Hankyung sighed as he turned the corner and narrowed his eyes in Heechul’s direction.

“I smelt you from the moment you came to the human realm.” The Chinese man snapped crossing his arms and leaning against the wall closing off the exit with his body. Heechul smirked feeling a feeling that had not been present since he met the man so long ago.

“Hannie, so nice to see you, are you still sniffing people’s asses for your own needs?” the vampire master asked. Hankyung laughed as he moved closer to the older male and pressed his body to him.

“I’ve missed you my little bat. I tried to keep him safe until Donghae found him, but it seems I failed in protecting you.” Hankyung replied as Heechul began kissing his neck.

“I’m surprised Donghae went near you. He has a fear of werewolves.” Heechul said as his laugh turned to a moan as Hankyung began ing his leg, the movement causing friction against their groins.

“Well, I can’t say I blame him. We wolves have a bad reputation of dominating. What’s his background anyway, I smelt dog in him.” Hankyung asked. Heechul nibbled on his friends ear before kissing his lips.

“It’s not my place to tell I’m afraid,” the vampire master replied before moving out of the werewolf’s grasp.

“I need a place to stay, and perhaps a place we can continue our past game there.” Heechul purred causing the hair on the china man’s hair to stand on end.

SUJU SUJU SUJU SUJU

Hyukjae woke alone in bed with a start. His eyes searched the room in fear. Had the past night been a dream?

“Your awake,” Donghae’s voice whispered sending a shiver down Hyukjae’s spine.

“Your still here?” Hyukjae asked with a small smile.

“Shall I leave?” Donghae asked backing towards the door. fear flashed through Hyukjae’s eyes as his heart accelerated.

“No,” he pleaded cursing at himself for seeming to clingy. But he needed his lover, he felt safer than he had ever been all his life.

“Hyukkie, can I ask a question?” Donghae asked taking a seat beside the human. Hyukjae paused at the question, but nodded once he saw the curious look in his lovers eyes.

“What’s your family like?” the vampire asked curiously.

“They’re cool, my mom does charity at our church and my father works for a major company while my sister studies abroad at a university.” Hyukjae replied with a huge gummy smile. Donghae nodded urging the boy to continue as he listened to his mate describe his family with a smile. It made the young vampire wish for his family but knowing they were gone forever made him even sadder.

“Hae, are you okay?” Hyukjae asked worried placing a careful hand on his lovers forehead.

“Yeah, I’m fine.” Donghae smiled before the sound of Sungmin yelling from the kitchen broke their moment.

“SHINDONG CLEAN THE ING PLATES NEXT TIME!” the bunny yelled as the clanking of dishes filled the air.

“I guess Shindong had a mid-night snack last night.” Hyukjae laughed before the two left for the kitchen to aid the Agyeo man.

SUJU SUJU SUJU SUJU

Yesung watched in concern as Ryeowook busied himself around the restaurant. He had forced himself to stay busy since his nightmare and the lack of energy and sleep were beginning to show on the young man’s body.

“Wookie, please slow down and get some rest,” Yesung pleaded as Ryeowook entered the back room for more ingredients.

“Sorry, Sungie but I’m very busy right now.” Ryeowook said before  running back out the door.

“He’s scared, it seems Heechul’s little trick is coming undone.” Zhou Mi stated as he walked up beside the fellow vampire.

“It scares me to know that when he finds out he’ll go crazy.” Yesung frowned. Zhou Mi nodded as he watched Henry play with a five year old girl as her parents laughed.

“You should be happy Henry is normal.” Yesung stated before walking towards the door.

“Are you leaving?” Zhou Mi asked his friend.

“Tell Wookie I felt sick, other than that I need to find her grave. I need advice.” And with that Yesung left in a silent wind of leaves.

“Geez, and Henry calls me morbid.” Zhou Mi sighed slapping his hand over his eyes in defeat.

“Mimi get in here and help cook and god help you if your fixing your hair again!” Henry snapped as he walked behind the kitchen in search of his lover. Henry isn’t normal, how many people go around ordering vampires around like they own them. Oh yeah priest children do.

“Coming love,” Zhou Mi called back with a tired smile.